Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2953 times)
Christian_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

Crytocurrency will not replace the national currency. But cryptocurrency will be allowed to be used as a medium of exchange in exchange for goods and services given the fact that the said cryptocurrency is backed up by the national currency.Maybe in the far future people would seem to use digital currency like cryptocurrency regularly in making transaction rather than fiat money. The world is on the path where technology improves our lives better each day
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HasithaM

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

Most likely bitcoin is getting prevalent nowadays and numerous nations are endeavoring to be cashless yet I don't imagine that any kind of digital money will have the capacity to supplant fiat cash or the national money of that specific country.Bitcoin give it's clients numerous offices, for example, quick unknown exchanges, productive speculations ,approach to win cash yet at the same time it can't turn into a national money of any nation since it won't have the capacity to pick up that quite a bit of trust which a national cash has and government won't permit any such money over which they have no control to be national cash of their separate nation.
Hatinea88

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

That will be an awesome experience for the crypto family. It is possible for this to happen based on the popularity and massive adoption of the cryptocurrency by business people. Once any of these large online outlet like Alibaba and Amazon adopts and  accepts crypto.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

Of course, in our rapidly changing world, all states in the future can issue their own crypto currency. It will replace the national currency. But the essence of such changes will consist only in the fact that Fiat will be replaced by electronic money, which will also be controlled by the state.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

That is the dream we are all waiting for, the day everyone will understand Crypto and governments will accept it as the medium of exchange of goods and services.
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

I'm not sure about it, because to make that happen it takes the cooperation and agreement of all users of crypto and do not forget also the cooperation and agreement of the government in all countries. Is not that something very complicated? and it will certainly take a very long time, not just a year or two
KieranWilson886

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

This assumptions that crypto will replace fiat currency is false. some people will prefer crypto while others will stick to the Fiat they have known all their lives
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:29:16 AM

This assumptions that crypto will replace fiat currency is false. some people will prefer crypto while others will stick to the Fiat they have known all their lives

Fiat currency will not be erase/remove in easily from the currect system. It will stay for sure, but we expect more adoption and use of digital currency in the future. New generation and millenials will prefer virtual currency since they are the most tech savvy people.They started technology at an early age and they are use to it. Older generation prefer fiat currency but as thier population diminished, fiat use will slowly diminish too in my opinion.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

the national currency of any country is the currency of a centralized state bank holder made on fiat while Cryptocurrency is a decentralized peer to peer digital currency distributed based on the latest blockchain technology
dorofeev
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

I agree there is risk of getting laughed at by sellers with crypto payments especially in developing countries. Crytpo transactions also take some time so you to wait till confirmation.
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

I don't know is this battle goes in my area... I think in my country people are staying passive and neutral about bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies, I don't know why but that is not going in my area.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:07:05 AM

Advantages of Electronic Money
- Speed and convenience
- Reduce transaction costs
Disadvantage of electronic money
- Security Concerns
- Disputed Transaction
- Increase the cost of doing business

adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

for me the first place crypto currency has no stable value for it. And it will just make transaction more complicated and could be a reason to a downfall of some business establishment that needs daily income in order for the establishment to get its stock in place for the stocks that has been sold.It is to avoid future competition which may result to crisis or problem. We just hope that someday if people or the country  have to choose between national currency and bitcoin the good one will be the one to stay and must bring a good benefits to all of us.
roborttyler

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

The crypto currency and the national currency or what we called fiat money has a very big differences, first is the different in use and different in acceptance because bitcoin is not accepted in other stores especially now that bitcoin is not yet popular and other country is not yet accepting bitcoin.
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

For now cryptocurrency is not yet on the level of national currency. Cryptocurrency is not yet a currency but a movable assets. The cryptocurrency has no buying power as national currency. Maybe in due time will be even.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

In my opinion, crypto still has a long way to go before they totally replace national currencies. But it is inevitable. Because blockchain is virtually un-hackable, the cost of verifying transactions is slashed. This makes crypto much cheaper, as compared to transactions from a bank.

Futurist and author Thomas Frey predicts that “cryptocurrencies are going to displace roughly 25% of national currencies by 2030. They’re just much more efficient, the way they run.”

The lack of intermediaries and oversight in cryptocurrency, which operates on peer-to-peer transactions, makes it remarkably attractive for investors, who can cut out fees for banks and financial advisers.

However, crypto does have its drawbacks. If you have a dollar bill, it’s pretty safe to assume its worth about a candy bar from day to day. One Bitcoin, on the other hand, could be worth a candy bar one day, a car the day after, then next to nothing the day after that. It’s more like a stock than a stable national currency.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

It is possible but only for those countries who accept bitcoin and make bitcoin as mode of payment. But it is impossible for countries who have high number of poor people.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Aliem Nur

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

It is possible but only for those countries who accept bitcoin and make bitcoin as mode of payment. But it is impossible for countries who have high number of poor people.
right, like my country which prohibits bitcoin as a legitimate payment transaction because it has no clear regulation then bitcoin will not be accepted in my country, and for now only a few countries accept bitcoin as a legitimate payment transaction other than their country's currency.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Sexteh

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
Maybe in the future, fiat currencies will be replaced by cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies will be the future currency in the near future.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

DUDE. This is the catch, fiat cannot be destroyed by bitcoin or cryptocurrency itself. That's the mere fact and I don't think that they can do it. Government is the personalities behind the fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: