Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2959 times)
MisterStylish

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

Crypto protocols will replace national governments. Not just their fiat.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

I think its far fetched for Bitcoin to replace national currency or fiat currency. Bitcoin is great yes, and people would definitely prefer digital currency over physical currency. But fiat currency is government currency and it cannot be replaced that easily, and people would still use fiat currency even though digital is prevalent. Also currency is currency, people would accept any money as payment as long as its money, its just like saying that credit cards/debit cards would replace national currency, which is also far from happening.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

Hi there stryker! I just laugh at that opinion. It is just a man from a stone age just step into Starbucks and bought a coffee in exchange for stones. What comes before dollar? It is gold, and what if someone will bought a coffee in exchange for a gold? Will you laugh at it or be amazed because the rarity and price a gold could be twice or ten times more than the coffee. In five years time, I think that is still not possible. Maybe we need more than that, like twenty years or so.
Jacata98

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

Bitcoin cannot replace the national legal currency, but it can be used with the legal currency. Of course, electronic money is an inevitable trend in the future. The lack of banknotes is for people to live more conveniently. But in the end it is achieved by Bitcoin. It's hard to say that there may be a better cryptocurrency.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized system and is not controlled by any other authorities .The  transactions of Bitcoin is carried directly without a third party interference and with anonymity . The transactions are recorded by blockchain technology by an electronic ledger .  The fiat currency is controlled by the Reserve Bank or monitory authorities of the country. Bitcoin is a new form of economy and its concepts are just contrary to the current economy so more people are attracted towards it.
baclinhdam

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

ational currency better, but holding the currency will not bring good profit
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

Cryptocurrency is decentralized and is bot controled with tge government. While the national cureency is controlled with the sentral bank which they have the authority to investigate how your mo ey works. Bitcoin is going to be very safe and fast transactions.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

Cryptocurrency is decentralized and is bot controled with tge government. While the national cureency is controlled with the sentral bank which they have the authority to investigate how your mo ey works. Bitcoin is going to be very safe and fast transactions.
Both currency plays an important role in our economy but in terns of investing i prefer to use crypto currency because of its amazing profit returns.
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

My opinion is that the Cryptocurrency will be popular tomorrow and in 10 years. The only question is how it will be regulated. States will come up with laws and people will follow them.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

I don't think its possible that cryptocurrency will secure it ways to be more important than FIAT money.

Many of the people using crypto is using it because of its market value so they can double their money or profit from it

not to replace FIAT. It's really convenient to use crypto because you can send it all over the world without thinking about the

borders and the identification needed all you gonna do is send money then pay the transaction fee wolla its done!

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

Crypto currency will not replace national currency, but it will emerge an new international currency . The use of crypto will increase in coming days and can be easily used throughout the world.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

There is no way a country can give up on its national currency and make bitcoin theirs. Rather they will both work and be used in the country. remeber not everyone is internet savvy, besides there is a role a national currency plays Role of identity so saying that crypto will kill a national currency will be very hard to come to pass.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

Crypto can make that but there is no replace of national money as it has definite value.so people will use both of them. Eg.Crypto for discount at specific shop or e-commerce site.and money where they don't have crypto with them.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

I sometimes think of the same thing, because many altcoins are trying to realize crypto payments via ecommerce and some stores, just like the one in europe has created a blockchain program that has worked with master cards, Ebay, Amazone and many other ecomerce platforms. it will be good news for the future of crypto

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

Some of them, I could definitely see it. Too many people out there live in countries with corrupt governments that could drive their money right into the ground.
I do not think that even in those countries bitcoin will replace the national currency that is not going to happen but I really think that it has the chance of becoming a parallel currency, the government will try to ban it but when they realize it is impossible they will leave bitcoin alone and the citizens that want to use bitcoin will be able to do it freely without interference.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

Yes, It is possible. Maybe In the future when the crypto currency dominate, It will happen. Crypto will replace national money.
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

It seems impossible for crypto to replace national money in a country. Because I think national money is a symbol of a country and it certainly is different. So bitcoin can not be the national currency of a country.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

well i think Crypto currency can not replace national money for a number of reasons. National money is a reflection of the country's economy and is provided with its gold and foreign exchange reserves and aggregate gross domestic income. The Crypto currency does not have any binding to a particular state at all and until now there are still many people who do not understand about technology and internet. while the currency crypto its use must use technology and internet. and many countries whose governments prohibit the existence of cryptocurrency in the country.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

Well, I'd say people do use cash a little bit, but mostly they're probably using credit or debit cards because it's much easier than carrier around a lot of change and coins from using cash. In order for crypto currency to fully replace debit and credit cards, it will need to be an as accessible user interface as debit or credit cards. Scanning QR codes is ok, but it's nowhere near the level of cards.
trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

It is possible that the cryptocurrency will replace the national currency. But that's a complicated process. Crypto currency is more practical. We will donate to the social foundation using cryptocurrency. But sometime it can happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: