Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

At last, something new in a masternode segment. In this sphere scam is a lot of, only units have become stronger and steadily work, others have been created just for fund raising from the naive investors who are eager for profit.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gidraq

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:20:18 AM

Attraction of greed came to an end.
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 05:36:33 PM by cryptonitro

i warned you  HERE ! where are all the guy said "nice project" for poor bounty with 0 value Huh

price is ever down after some hours on graviex ! lets yourself shot your own leg , and sell at poor price to reduce your lost !

1 mistake = 1 learn ! add me trust/merit , because i will continu to expose all scamy masternodes !
think to futur people may wont be scamed with my warns !
all project i have mentionned , have confirm scamy

price 0.0000015 ...omg

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
Suerte

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

i warned you  HERE ! where are all the guy said "nice project" for poor bounty with 0 value Huh

price is ever down after some hours on graviex ! lets yourself shot your own leg , and sell at poor price to reduce your lost !

1 mistake = 1 learn ! add me trust/merit , because i will continu to expose all scamy masternodes !

price 0.0000015 ...omg

2000 Satoshis for PTN, UP UP UP lol.

You just want buy for nothing,  Grin
RealKariverson

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

price 0.0000015 ...omg

That's not the Devs fault or that doesn't make it a scam coin. Some dude dumped to make his money back. And Graviex was supposed to list at block 35k along with CryptoBridge. But Graviex did not listen. Exchanges need to start acting more professional. CryptoBridge and even Cryptopia are still planned.
Suerte

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

price 0.0000015 ...omg

That's not the Devs fault or that doesn't make it a scam coin. Some dude dumped to make his money back. And Graviex was supposed to list at block 35k along with CryptoBridge. But Graviex did not listen. Exchanges need to start acting more professional. CryptoBridge and even Cryptopia are still planned.

of course.
Tellmeister

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

price 0.0000015 ...omg

Oh this is a scam. I bought one MN at block 1200 and sold all my coins today. Dev was warned over and over that this would happen but it was far more important to him to make money. I'm really surprised that we hit an exchange at all and I'm really happy I didn't lose money on this project.

Everyone told dev price would be killed if he didn't list earlier but his greed to sell on the website and/or not pay for listing made this happen. He had votes in discord where EVERYONE except 1 or 2 people wanted us to be listed straight away at block 15000 but he went against it so he could make more money.

Literally everyone knew this would happen as soon as we hit exchange. There is over 2.5 million coins in circulation, there is no value to the coin at all and there is no purpose of it. Get out while you can.
Suerte

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

price 0.0000015 ...omg

Oh this is a scam. I bought one MN at block 1200 and sold all my coins today. Dev was warned over and over that this would happen but it was far more important to him to make money. I'm really surprised that we hit an exchange at all and I'm really happy I didn't lose money on this project.

Everyone told dev price would be killed if he didn't list earlier but his greed to sell on the website and/or not pay for listing made this happen. He had votes in discord where EVERYONE except 1 or 2 people wanted us to be listed straight away at block 15000 but he went against it so he could make more money.

Literally everyone knew this would happen as soon as we hit exchange. There is over 2.5 million coins in circulation, there is no value to the coin at all and there is no purpose of it. Get out while you can.

If it were a scam, for what the dev publish in an exchange, to give money FREE?. not is better steal everything and escape?

happened here is that the owners of the diamond masternodes sold everything, because they have many PTN.
Tellmeister

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

price 0.0000015 ...omg

If it were a scam, for what the dev publish in an exchange, to give money FREE?. not is better steal everything and escape?

happened here is that the owners of the diamond masternodes sold everything, because they have many PTN.

It doesn't cost anything to list on Graviex, it's free or you pay a bit with your own coin. Can't find it in the explroer now but 200000 coins was moved from the "marketing" wallet (around 7 AM CET today) right before a 60k sell wall was posted on Graviex at 1000 sats. Can't for sure say that was him but it most likely was.

But to answer your question. Why not? It cost you no real money to list on Graviex which means that he can try to squeeze out a little bit extra before he runs away. Graviex was also never on the table to list, it was supposed to be CB as first exchange. It is possible that someone else got it listed on Graveix, like a big masternode holder.

And even if he didn't run away he ruined the coin on purpose so he could make a little bit extra BTC. Because don't kid yourself the coin is dead due to how he handled it.
Suerte

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

price 0.0000015 ...omg

It doesn't cost anything to list on Graviex, it's free or you pay a bit with your own coin. Can't find it in the explroer now but 200000 coins was moved from the "marketing" wallet (around 7 AM CET today) right before a 60k sell wall was posted on Graviex at 1000 sats. Can't for sure say that was him but it most likely was.

But to answer your question. Why not? It cost you no real money to list on Graviex which means that he can try to squeeze out a little bit extra before he runs away. Graviex was also never on the table to list, it was supposed to be CB as first exchange. It is possible that someone else got it listed on Graveix, like a big masternode holder.

And even if he didn't run away he ruined the coin on purpose so he could make a little bit extra BTC. Because don't kid yourself the coin is dead due to how he handled it.

The dev say "@everyone : Pentanode listing on exchange has been released earlier that intended. We had two pending exchange listing, CryptoBridge and Graviex, and we are currently aquiring enough DOT to list on cryptopia (DOT is cryptopia's token) Unfortunately, one of these exchange did not list Pentanode coin when it was intended to. All exchanges should have listed our token after block 35k and one of them did not. Pentanode coin is now tradable on Graviex before the intended milestone. As a result, all other listing are being postponed until further notice."
cryptonitro

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:09:03 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 05:31:30 PM by cryptonitro

price 0.0000015 ...omg

lets speak again about that next week ? price will stay at ground , dev know what happen when they do some math to had a big ROI and profit to scam people, and high price for sell !

do your read the link in my post ? or are you blind ? why people never listen to experienced people

thrgk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!
Tellmeister

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!

No one is investing, it's been impossible to sell MN's at any price in the discord for weeks.

The dev say "@everyone : Pentanode listing on exchange has been released earlier that intended. We had two pending exchange listing, CryptoBridge and Graviex, and we are currently aquiring enough DOT to list on cryptopia (DOT is cryptopia's token) Unfortunately, one of these exchange did not list Pentanode coin when it was intended to. All exchanges should have listed our token after block 35k and one of them did not. Pentanode coin is now tradable on Graviex before the intended milestone. As a result, all other listing are being postponed until further notice."

Surprise that the other listings will be postponed now, you know the one that cost money while the free one went up. Dev is a liar that is trying to make more money. How is this not obvious to you?
cryptonitro

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

No one is investing, it's been impossible to sell MN's at any price in the discord for weeks.

Surprise that the other listings will be postponed now, you know the one that cost money while the free one went up. Dev is a liar that is trying to make more money. How is this not obvious to you?

true , that why they have anyproject, and they dont have team section !

investissor , try to ask for refound , you will see dev's way

i repeat , if you read my link , u have only warned people of evident scam , and Dev deleted my post , its was a warn , fully respectful , anyone as nothing with scam dont delete post like this !
so i repeat you get scammed , and i 'm sorry for you , sincerly , next time listen advice of other.

boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

Where did you get this information? Can you share the sources?
thrgk

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

What are you talking about? Are you interested in knowing how I know that new investments appear in the project and new investors start participating?
Tellmeister

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

No source needed it's not true.

true , that why they have anyproject, and they dont have team section !

investissor , try to ask for refound , you will see dev's way

i repeat , if you read my link , u have only warned people of evident scam , and Dev deleted my post , its was a warn , fully respectful , anyone as nothing with scam dont delete post like this !
so i repeat you get scammed , and i 'm sorry for you , sincerly , next time listen advice of other.

I actually tried to ask for refund but he banned me.

"- You keep your coins, you made an investment and you chose to put a pile of shit on it. I can only advise you to stay alert on our website and sell your coins when we list if you don't want it anymore. This access to DIscord channel is not a right you bought. It is freely opened to our community, I decided to ban you, this is final word. "
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

What are you talking about? Are you interested in knowing how I know that new investments appear in the project and new investors start participating?

Yes, this information is interesting to me, I want to know where I can view data and new participants of the project. I'm sure it's very interesting and important
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of the project
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of the project

Why do you think so? Write your position on this issue. I'm curious to know from you.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: