Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
It is up to everyone to invest or not, and everyone determines the possible profits and risks. I would have waited with buying tokens and see what will happen next how actively people will buy them and use

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Suerte

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

The price of the currency is already rising (86% 1 day), the value decreased somewhat because investors (DIAMONDS) have many PTN.
Suerte

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

Tomorrow block 35.000! Shocked
666Kleopatra

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

VERY PERSPECTIVE COIN. Pen t node is the Crypto currencies ecosystem based on a new concept, Multilevel Masternodes.
Suerte

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

Ptn price 100% up.
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

Can you explain in more detail what master nod is ?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

A very strange question Smiley as I thought every person who is interested in cryptocurrency knows what the master node. If very briefly it is a person who confirms the transactions carried out with this coin that it was successfully executed
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

A very strange question Smiley as I thought every person who is interested in cryptocurrency knows what the master node. If very briefly it is a person who confirms the transactions carried out with this coin that it was successfully executed
You can more about this phenomenon? Sorry for asking such stupid questions.
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

The master node is a node that includes transactions in a block. If you set up a master node, you become a full-fledged mainer. The task mastered not only keep the history of the network and verify transactions, but include transactions into a block and to ensure the anonymity of the transfers, essentially doing the same job, which is made by traditional miners in PoW mining on graphics cards
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

The master node is a node that includes transactions in a block. If you set up a master node, you become a full-fledged mainer. The task mastered not only keep the history of the network and verify transactions, but include transactions into a block and to ensure the anonymity of the transfers, essentially doing the same job, which is made by traditional miners in PoW mining on graphics cards
Thank you very much for the detailed answer. And how much can you earn in this way, what determines the profit of the master node?
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

Thank you very much for the detailed answer. And how much can you earn in this way, what determines the profit of the master node?
It depends on many factors. From the load of the network, the number of transactions made with this coin, and more.In this case, the profit will depend on how much money you initially deposited on the wallet.
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

It depends on many factors. From the load of the network, the number of transactions made with this coin, and more.In this case, the profit will depend on how much money you initially deposited on the wallet.
As I understand it, this is the main feature of this platform, but there are already quite popular coins where you can really make good money on the master node
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

As I understand it, this is the main feature of this platform, but there are already quite popular coins where you can really make good money on the master node
This is the case of everyone, in more popular and popular projects, there is a very big competition and very different amounts. Therefore, I would advise you to look at this platform
luckydevelop

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

I'm not going to pretend that I understand all the "technical" stuff that you mention in the thread/whitepaper, but I do think that this project right here shows great potential. Great community, as well.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

Where can I find information about the development team? There's nothing on the website.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Where can I find information about the development team? There's nothing on the website.

Not soon I guess. I have seen most coins don't reveal team members before exchange and whitepaper. This one also have some similar plan I think.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: