Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

So who can explain the main idea of this project to me? What is it about?
Is a crypto-currency ecosystem based on a completely new concept, Tiered Masternodes,  is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency using flexible collateral masternode system.
Yes, well, I understand. But what is the advantage and why can this system be considered innovative?
The principle of work is that Pentanode offers to setup 5 different masternodes, granting 5 different staking rewards. The more you invest, the more you are rewarded.
So in the end, I do not understand until the end. Will it allow me to get more profit or what? Huh
It all depends on how you set it up. But in any case, those who buy more tokens will get more profits. It is obvious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emontmon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

Is a crypto-currency ecosystem based on a completely new concept, Tiered Masternodes,  is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency using flexible collateral masternode system.
Yes, well, I understand. But what is the advantage and why can this system be considered innovative?
The principle of work is that Pentanode offers to setup 5 different masternodes, granting 5 different staking rewards. The more you invest, the more you are rewarded.
So in the end, I do not understand until the end. Will it allow me to get more profit or what? Huh
It all depends on how you set it up. But in any case, those who buy more tokens will get more profits. It is obvious.
Well, I understand that. In general, this is a platform that will help me to earn, I understand correctly?
Kheg

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Well, I understand that. In general, this is a platform that will help me to earn, I understand correctly?
That's right, you invest once and you can receive passive income from this. This platform is just about that.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!

Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about

Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users

But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?

Yes, I agree, now we can see a large number of projects, but this one differs from all with whom I was familiar before.

What are you talking about? What is its difference? I agree, all projects differ in something from each other, but what exactly does this project see?
lanhho1006

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

Pentanode is good platform

josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!

Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about

Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users

But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?

Yes, I agree, now we can see a large number of projects, but this one differs from all with whom I was familiar before.

What are you talking about? What is its difference? I agree, all projects differ in something from each other, but what exactly does this project see?

This project is seen by his team of developers and support teams. I took part in the bounty and support answered my questions constantly and very quickly. I think this is a weighty argument!
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
Seidr

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

And where can I find information about the developers? Can I read an article or any other information where I learn about the information developers?
leptoon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
josell

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

And where can I find information about the developers? Can I read an article or any other information where I learn about the information developers?

Oh sure! On the official website of the project you can find an article where you will find answers to your questions that relate to the project team!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Really? So it's already at the moment launched?
Seidr

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

Oh sure! On the official website of the project you can find an article where you will find answers to your questions that relate to the project team!

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?
leptoon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
josell

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?

In the article you can find information about each member of the team. His specialty, role in the team, the experience that each participant has. A lot of information!
leptoon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
Are there other kinds of bounty campaigns besides the campaign of signatures?
leptoon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
Ok thanks for the info, I'll check it out
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

And in which currency can I invest in it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: