Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:19:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

I like this idea. It is hard to find a good ecosystem that will offer a good and stable profit. I hope developers will get what they want.
I hope so too. I like the idea. Can you tell me more about the profit? I can’t find the white paper. Maybe, I just try harder, but I think you can help me.
No problem. I can. Look, there is a special system for those, who want to become a participant of the system. More you invest, more you earn. You will run different master nodes and earn thanks to it.
Wow. It looks so exciting. But, I am afraid I won’t have possibility to create one. I don’t have enough assets, but I would be happy to become a participant.
Why do thinks so? There is no problem about that. Developers offer an interesting decision for those who don’t have much money. You can become a staker.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

I may be wrong, but I have not seen such projects before.
The developers decided to create a unique project.
You are absolutely right. And they succeeded.
This can be determined by reading the positive feedback from users.
It seems that the developers have worked hard to create this project.
Now we see that their efforts were not in vain.
Yes, they did their job very qualitatively.
Thanks to them, users can earn here. That's cool.
Perhaps they will try to improve the project in the future.
Although I do not know if it is necessary? I think that everything is fine here.
There are no boundaries for perfection. Maybe developers will want to create more favorable terms for users.
Or they will come up with something new. We will see.
Now we can safely earn and I like it.
I really hope that the project will last a long time.
I think that this will not be a problem. The project is actively growing every day.
So soon it will be the best.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

I'm new here. Many of my friends told me about this project.
I was interested in this, so I decided to participate.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

I like this idea. It is hard to find a good ecosystem that will offer a good and stable profit. I hope developers will get what they want.
I hope so too. I like the idea. Can you tell me more about the profit? I can’t find the white paper. Maybe, I just try harder, but I think you can help me.
No problem. I can. Look, there is a special system for those, who want to become a participant of the system. More you invest, more you earn. You will run different master nodes and earn thanks to it.
Wow. It looks so exciting. But, I am afraid I won’t have possibility to create one. I don’t have enough assets, but I would be happy to become a participant.
Why do thinks so? There is no problem about that. Developers offer an interesting decision for those who don’t have much money. You can become a staker.
It is so good. It is nice that developers think about every member of their community. What I need to do exactly? It is still unclear for me.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

Perfectly. Welcome to the project.
I'm sure you will not regret this decision.
Brushan

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

It is so good. It is nice that developers think about every member of their community. What I need to do exactly? It is still unclear for me.
There is nothing hard. You just need to have some money on your wallet. Than you need to stake it and wait till you get your profit. Not every staker will get his reward.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

I hope so. I participate only with one goal - to earn a lot.
Do you think I can do this?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

Of course. Carefully study all information about the project.
After that you will understand what you need to do.
Theraty

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

There is nothing hard. You just need to have some money on your wallet. Than you need to stake it and wait till you get your profit. Not every staker will get his reward.
Why? How they will choose the rewarded staker? Are there special conditions to be a chosen one?
Brushan

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

Why? How they will choose the rewarded staker? Are there special conditions to be a chosen one?
No, stakers will be chosen randomly, but if you stake more you chance to get a reward higher. I wish you good luck if you decide to do this.
Theraty

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

No, stakers will be chosen randomly, but if you stake more you chance to get a reward higher. I wish you good luck if you decide to do this.
Thank you so much. Probably, I will participate and do my best. I hope I will be enough lucky to earn something and open a bronze masternode.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

I understand that the coin will be issued on many exchanges?
In the discord too little information-is it possible to talk in detail about the upcoming competitions?
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

What does Penta mean to that? The greatest goal in the form of Penta Node is? Detailed explanations can make me more understand the meaning of a Penta Node.

kikhtr

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:38:15 AM

I already bought this coin. Can I staking while my masternode running?

Twitter  CRESIO
Telegram           
MULTI-EXCHANGE PLATFORM           
JOIN ICO | May 1 ]    JOIN NOW            
metic

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:13:27 AM

What does Penta mean to that? The greatest goal in the form of Penta Node is? Detailed explanations can make me more understand the meaning of a Penta Node.

pentanode means a tiered masternode system! check out the roadmap for more details! =)
face0ff06

Activity: 275
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

A large community, a lot of bounty, a quick start. We will support
metic

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

Of course. Carefully study all information about the project.
After that you will understand what you need to do.

well said! this is going to be listed on exchanges after presale! nows the time to buy and get your high ROI !
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

What minimal coin amount for staking? And when Penta will be listed on any exchange?
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

What minimal coin amount for staking? And when Penta will be listed on any exchange?

Staking booster package is nice to start a good staking wallet. Exchange are coming after block #35000 and full tiered activation

What's the expected date for #35000 block? Coin exchange, trade Satoshi, stock exchange all are good for getting started.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

Youtube video bounty
We have a lot of users who are not use to configuring a masternode. Installation guides are handy, but a video guide is much better.
Help us by making a video on youtube to explain how to setup a Pentanode masternode !

Ideal video should explain the whole procedure, step by step, starting from the VPS configuration, explaining how to configure windows wallet and linux wallet and finishing by showing how to start the masternode and check payments on blockchain explorer.
Send the link to us by email or on Discord and we will reward you with a $250 worth "Staking quickjump (250 coins)" pack

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: