Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097695 times)
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:26:37 AM

Community of people who no nothing of a monetary system. Doge is like gangam style, twerking.. etc. They have mass appeal and then die hard and fast.

Actually, I haven't invested 1 satoshi in doge. Its interesting to watch the tactics being played on cryptsy atm though

Twerking is great, you should get out some more and have girls twerk around you. It's fun. I and many other men also hope it stays.

You went completely off topic. Just means you bought into my words about a Doge crash.

Anyone else want to make some cash? Ordinary people are not controlling the markets right now, people who have 100s and 1000s of btcs are controlling the markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:28:28 AM

btw to the people saying that dogeroad influenced the rise in the past couple of days - dogeroad is literally dead at the moment, there are 20 items listed by 2 vendors, no way this could make doge rise this much.

few people are going to become rich.

And about 100x that are going to become broke by spending their savings and or lose all their bitcoins

Watch and learn, the epic crash is coming soon. Everyone who bought Doge under 30 satoshi, i would cash out right now

this talk again.
doge is not a pump and dump, its has use and community behind it
what, did you sold all your doge at 45 and still hopping for it crash back? SORRY not going to happen.

Community of people who no nothing of a monetary system. Doge is like gangam style, twerking.. etc. They have mass appeal and then die hard and fast.

Actually, I haven't invested 1 satoshi in doge. Its interesting to watch the tactics being played on cryptsy atm though

Your talk already died fast, your monetary system thinking is incompatible with thousands of internet users that you can't even keep track off, the same trollage since page 1, keep shilling until the end of times when doge and everything else is gone, until there, nope.

There are only 100 - 200 people controlling this market. Everyone else is trying to get into the epicenter. Many will lose big and some may gain a satisfactory gain.
xIronCrossx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:29:24 AM

Twerking is great, you should get out some more and have girls twerk around you. It's fun. I and many other men also hope it stays.

You went completely off topic. Just means you bought into my words about a Doge crash.

Anyone else want to make some cash? Ordinary people are not controlling the markets right now, people who have 100s and 000s of btcs are controlling the markets.

Nah, you misinterpreted my post. If people want to continue with a fad(since that's what you are calling Doge), they will continue to support it. If people enjoy tweaking, it will continue to be popular.

BTC - 1Comr6M3WohRK94Wi1PVTV8szhxjzLd9yd
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:31:19 AM

Anyone else want to make some cash? Ordinary people are not controlling the markets right now, people who have 100s and 000s of btcs are controlling the markets.

Nah, you misinterpreted my post. If people want to continue with a fad(since that's what you are calling Doge), they will continue to support it. If people enjoy tweaking, it will continue to be popular.

Doge is a fad and that is a fact. They don't last.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:33:10 AM

Doge is a fad and that is a fact. They don't last.

maybe people with deep pockets invested in doge because a lot of people think it was a joke..so they buy cheap
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:35:34 AM

btw to the people saying that dogeroad influenced the rise in the past couple of days - dogeroad is literally dead at the moment, there are 20 items listed by 2 vendors, no way this could make doge rise this much.

And about 100x that are going to become broke by spending their savings and or lose all their bitcoins

Watch and learn, the epic crash is coming soon. Everyone who bought Doge under 30 satoshi, i would cash out right now

this talk again.
what, did you sold all your doge at 45 and still hopping for it crash back? SORRY not going to happen.

Your talk already died fast, your monetary system thinking is incompatible with thousands of internet users that you can't even keep track off, the same trollage since page 1, keep shilling until the end of times when doge and everything else is gone, until there, nope.

There are only 100 - 200 people controlling this market. Everyone else is trying to get into the epicenter. Many will lose big and some may gain a satisfactory gain.

lol, thats how exchanges work, of course, but i'm not speculating with the momentous ups and down of doge, I'm talking about the long term.

yeah, thats it, you don't see people complaining their are tired of the dead president in their money bills, because its money, well doge is more than money and people like it.

I was warning short term investors who think Doge will continue to climb to 1cent..10cent or a dollar. Long term, it will still die off once people realize what a joke the coin is. After all, that's its roots.. a joke.

You can't turn a clown into a brain surgeon.

Dead president, i agree. I agree and agree. But, it's not a long term currency
kamrog

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:42:30 AM

It's the cold hard fact.

Myself, i haven't even invested 1 satoshi in doge. But none the less, watching Doge in this market bubble is interesting

If you get really really lucky, it may top 100 satoshi before the big 10 billion dump.

Haterz gonna hate Smiley I can bet that you're saiyng this just because you've missed the opportunity to jump on the train and now you're shitting your pants because you are afraid that it's already too late. Let me tell you something you already know - better later than never. You don't have to hate but if you really do - just don't read the thread and go somewhere else. Come back when you calm down Smiley I am saying that now only because I've invested in Doge, it's because I believe in Doge as a currency more than any other. Look at this great success, Dogecoin community is friendly, sharing, we have already gathered more than 3 500 000 as a fund for Jamaican boblseigh team, we have reimbursed what other fellow shibes lost due to robbery, we keep giving money away to new people who wants to join cryptocurrency world...

Thanks to dogecoin community people will hear about cryptocurrencies more than ever and this also means a lot of karma for other coins. This is first really spendable currency (unlike Bitcoin which is investment) and Dogecoin no matter what it's value is will be always the first TRUE decentralized CURRENCY in this world. Period.
lucoia

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:43:08 AM

this talk again.

lol, thats how exchanges work, of course, but i'm not speculating with the momentous ups and down of doge, I'm talking about the long term.

yeah, thats it, you don't see people complaining their are tired of the dead president in their money bills, because its money, well doge is more than money and people like it.

I was warning short term investors who think Doge will continue to climb to 1cent..10cent or a dollar. Long term, it will still die off once people realize what a joke the coin is. After all, that's its roots.. a joke.

You can't turn a clown into a brain surgeon.

Dead president, i agree. I agree and agree. But, it's not a long term currency
But you can turn a clown in a big money maker.

Look @ showbusiness.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:43:21 AM

I like to prefer to think of it as the greatest accident that has and will ever happen in the crypto market.

It started out as a joke. Then it became widely adopted. Then it became serious. It wasn't supposed to happen. But it did.
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:44:46 AM

It's the cold hard fact.

Myself, i haven't even invested 1 satoshi in doge. But none the less, watching Doge in this market bubble is interesting

If you get really really lucky, it may top 100 satoshi before the big 10 billion dump.

Haterz gonna hate Smiley I can bet that you're saiyng this just because you've missed the opportunity to jump on the train and now you're shitting your pants because you are afraid that it's already too late. Let me tell you something you already know - better later than never. You don't have to hate but if you really do - just don't read the thread and go somewhere else. Come back when you calm down Smiley I am saying that now only because I've invested in Doge, it's because I believe in Doge as a currency more than any other. Look at this great success, Dogecoin community is friendly, sharing, we have already gathered more than 3 500 000 as a fund for Jamaican boblseigh team, we have reimbursed what other fellow shibes lost due to robbery, we keep giving money away to new people who wants to join cryptocurrency world...

Thanks to dogecoin community people will hear about cryptocurrencies more than ever and this also means a lot of karma for other coins. This is first really spendable currency (unlike Bitcoin which is investment) and Dogecoin no matter what it's value is will be always the first TRUE decentralized CURRENCY in this world. Period.

I'm not going to lie, as soon as the crash hits i will be buying Doge at 20-30 satoshi. I can afford that risk. I never wanted to invest in Doge in the first place, but people are just throwing thousands of BTCs at it.

Doge has just proven to me their is money to be made in the short term. I really dislike DOGE, but i respect it for its in-genius marketing.

A crash is unavoidable. That's market trading 101 knowledge. Just how hard will the crash be? I don't know. I'm predicting pretty hard.
scarface

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:46:17 AM

20m record market cap

theres no stoping the dogeship

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:49:16 AM

It's decided. With any fiat I have available (can afford to lose), I'm going 50% BTC and 50% DOGE.
kamrog

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:49:35 AM

It's the cold hard fact.

I'm not going to lie, as soon as the crash hits i will be buying Doge at 20-30 satoshi. I can afford that risk.

Right now, Doge has just proven to me their is money to be made in the short term. I really dislike DOGE, but i respect it for its in-genius marketing.

You have just proved my point, you hate Doge because you care only about investment and making money. That's what is not Doge about. It's about fun and introducing new type of currency to outer world! MAny can afford that risk. I can and at least 30000 people on reddit also can (http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1vk5le/30_000_shibes_wow/) If Dogecoin succeed as a currency and it's value will skyrocket - I will be smiling, if it's value will go down to 1 satoshi - I will be smiling, simply - I don't care! I really dislike today's goverments, taxes, debts, control, etc, that's why I like cryptocurrency - it doesn't matter what the name or the logo is. And Doge has this great communitym it's SO CRYPTO and MUCH FUN! If you cannot afford this then you should look for some SERIOUS investments (in your opinion)
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:51:46 AM

It's the cold hard fact.

I'm not going to lie, as soon as the crash hits i will be buying Doge at 20-30 satoshi. I can afford that risk.

Right now, Doge has just proven to me their is money to be made in the short term. I really dislike DOGE, but i respect it for its in-genius marketing.

You have just proved my point, oyu hate Doge because you care only about investment and making money. That's what not Doge about. It's about fun and introducing new type of currency to outer world! MAny can afford that risk. I can and at least 30000 people on reddit also can (http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1vk5le/30_000_shibes_wow/) If Dogecoin succeed as a currency and it's value will skyrocket - I will be smiling, if it's value will go down to 1 satoshi - I will be smiling, simply - I don't care! I really dislike today's goverments, taxes, debts, control, etc, that's why I like cryptocurrency - it doesn't matter what the name or the logo is. And Doge has this great communitym it's SO CRYPTO and MUCH FUN! If you cannot afford this then you should look for some SERIOUS investments (in your opinion)

Yes investments and money.

Doge is just a fad and hype. There is no other value behind it. It's a short term "fun" thing. I get it. A long term monetary system, absolutely not.
kamrog

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:59:14 AM

You have just proved my point, oyu hate Doge because you care only about investment and making money. That's what not Doge about. It's about fun and introducing new type of currency to outer world! MAny can afford that risk. I can and at least 30000 people on reddit also can (http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1vk5le/30_000_shibes_wow/) If Dogecoin succeed as a currency and it's value will skyrocket - I will be smiling, if it's value will go down to 1 satoshi - I will be smiling, simply - I don't care! I really dislike today's goverments, taxes, debts, control, etc, that's why I like cryptocurrency - it doesn't matter what the name or the logo is. And Doge has this great communitym it's SO CRYPTO and MUCH FUN! If you cannot afford this then you should look for some SERIOUS investments (in your opinion)

Doge is just a fad and hype. There is no other value behind it. It's a short term "fun" thing. I get it. A long term monetary system, absolutely not.

Oh, great, so are you trying to tell me that there is a value in Bitcoin? LOL, because what, it's limited? Hehe, what a coincidence, Doge is too. Hmmm...maybe there is a value behind Bitcoin because it has better name? Don't think so. Maybe because it's crypto? Nope, same here. So maybe there is a value behind USD? Oh really? I wonder where is that value. Sorry mate - you didn't convince me. I am not sure who you are to decide what has value and what not, looks like it comes only from your personal wallet and it's based on ritual believes or something. No monetary system has TRUE value. There is no such thing actually. The value is what people want to pay for something. You have have to learn a lot before you start serious investments bro.

AND ONE MORE THING - YOU MISSED MY POINT - IT IS NOT ABOUT VALUE!!! Doge is about fun, community, sharing and introducing cryptocurrencies to the world. Remember that offending a currency you are offending people behind it. And one more - you are offending people who are trying to help out crypto as much as they can.
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:00:37 AM

What you do when a crazy person starts talking to you in the middle of the street? You ignore it.
Don't feed the trolls.

Resulting to insults after we agreed on certain points. You are an intelligent person.
kamrog

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:00:45 AM

What you do when a crazy person starts talking to you in the middle of the street? You ignore it.
Don't feed the trolls.

True, sorry that was my last post Smiley I just thought that this may help other fellow shibes when they come here.
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:01:15 AM

@tk808
 At least you must respect other people opinions. Your side maybe has a point in some way but you can't forbid for someone to believe he can fly, to believe he can touch the sky, even with Doge. Smiley
These are all Crypto currencies, anything can jump, or simply explode you just CAN'T know for sure... That's the whole trick of being in this "business". Somone will profit and someone will not, that's just the way it has to be.
Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:02:17 AM

The forum became a lot quieter after I also clicked the "Ignore" link under tk808 user name...

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:02:30 AM

Oh, great, so are you trying to tell me that there is a value in Bitcoin? LOL, because what, it's limited? Hehe, what a coincidence, Doge is too. Hmmm...maybe there is a value behind Bitcoin because it has better name? Don't think so. Maybe because it's crypto? Nope, same here. So maybe there is a value behind USD? Oh really? I wonder where is that value. Sorry mate - you didn't convince me. I am not sure who you are to decide what has value and what not, looks like it comes only from your personal wallet and it's based on ritual believes or something. No monetary system has TRUE value. There is no such thing actually. The value is what people want to pay for something. You have have to learn a lot before you start serious investments bro.

AND ONE MORE THING - YOU MISSED MY POINT - IT IS NOT ABOUT VALUE!!! Doge is about fun, community, sharing and introducing cryptocurrencies to the world. Remember that offending a currency you are offending people behind it. And one more - you are offending people who are trying to help out crypto as much as they can.

The value they have is the level of professionalism and being the first and sole monetary systems of a certain region.

I never offended Doge once. Again, you guys are just twisting my words to your liking.

I'll just come back when someone is ready to have a discussion without changing topics or twisting my words.
Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: