Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097664 times)
DOGEPRICE

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:22:22 AM

NEWS! 1 Doge= $1 usd next year. so, buy DOGE and hold your doge in wallet now. DOGECOIN next development coming soon. waiting now. Thanks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabbir2world

Activity: 370
Merit: 101

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:07:17 AM

NEWS! 1 Doge= $1 usd next year. so, buy DOGE and hold your doge in wallet now. DOGECOIN next development coming soon. waiting now. Thanks.

next year? Maybe that's not gonna happen but certainly doge will be stronger. Such currency much reward!

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:33:34 PM

Do you honestly believe that? I can't. DOGE will need to have a hjgher cap than BTC to get there. IMHO - not going to happen - 300 sat would be massive speculation, but could possibly be reached in the new year if there is a massive surge in the Chinese New Year.
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:01:45 PM

Do you honestly believe that? I can't. DOGE will need to have a hjgher cap than BTC to get there. IMHO - not going to happen - 300 sat would be massive speculation, but could possibly be reached in the new year if there is a massive surge in the Chinese New Year.

everything is possible in this world,normally when we talking about possible and impossible it is just depend on the odds,i actually hope that may be one day DOGE market cap higher than BTC,why not?
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:13:28 PM

everything is possible in this world,normally when we talking about possible and impossible it is just depend on the odds,i actually hope that may be one day DOGE market cap higher than BTC,why not?

Depends upon how you are gearing up your trading strategy, for me, I like to keep in a realistic sphere. I am definitely not planing for DOGE=$1 - from my angle DOGE cap being higher than BTC is complete fantasy - I would be happy to be proved wrong here though, if it does hit that - I would have sold out long before - but still happy that I took a huge profit.
sabbir2world

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:14:45 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 01:44:59 PM by sabbir2world

Dogecoin Core Dev 2017 Roadmap

So outline through the end of 2017:
A. Release Dogecoin 1.14 in early fall after a mid summer beta release. Currently math is being done in the structuring of just how to apply our specific code along with their changes. There is a functional outline as we speak working with the preupdate required changes that need to be made before simply updating. We are skipping ahead a bit in releases, and making sure it is all there is vastly important. While we follow Bitcoin we also have a lot of fairly complicated Dogecoin specific things. Re: Aux, Digishield at the forefront which have to get special attention with each release and update.
B. Multidoge and the android wallet will be getting updated either as core is updating or just following. This will include slight ui changes and perhaps some tinkering with the functionality in an attempt to bring slightly more user stability for users who are using these devices incorrectly. I will add here that the idea behind a new wallet is also in talks, however in what manner it will be or form it will come I cannot say.
C. CATE is currently in thoughts to be getting more dedicated work to it. As to where this goes or how it pans out, I make no guarantees, simply stating that it is a thought at the moment.
Done D. We are looking into either assisting or bringing back online Dogeparty which one of the core devs adopted for a while last year, and I personally paid for. There are some people interested in bringing the promised token exchange online that the original developers for the project failed to actually follow through with. They have reached out and to my knowledge conversations are being had. Dogeparty Dogecoin recovery tool
E. They are maintaining their activity with the bounties and assisting with information, resources and anything they can. For as staunchly that it comes across we are unwilling to work with new technology, we are involved whenever asked for assorted projects around the coin. We wish to continue this supportive nature across all of our communities and assorted developers. It has been our way of giving back all along, and we do not intend to change it.
F. Segwit is being put into the wallet, but the functionality is not being activated. Segwit has been a topic in Dogecoin for over a year now, and all the developers have pretty much stated very clearly as to why they do not feel the need for it. What people I think fail to understand is that we have looked into it, we have tested with it a bit and looked into just what we gain from it. Using the data gathered from our hugely successful test of our blockchain not that long ago, and learned the limits where we place the benchmarks. The outcome was little to nothing is bettered, making it not something nor a direction we need to go currently. Especially not given it would be a fork with no gain.
G. We are going to continue to assist the services and platforms around Dogecoin, in hopes of bringing our userbase a more secure and stable interaction across their entire Dogecoin experience. Services, exchanges and platforms have issues both known in private and some more public ones; we have every intention of continuing to provide support and advice to them all because helping them helps out community at large. I will note that this goes for everything from api help to funds recovery, we have a decent group of developers in our assorted communities; helping has always been a thing.
In Progress H. We see the losses that not only this community but the communities at large have been faced with. While we cannot force anyone to use certain services, or handle their funds in specific ways; we are looking at the options as to how to lessen the occurrences of loss both from theft and users oopsing their information. This will most likely come in the form of a multi-communal dedicated educational push. We are looking at code changes to help make it easier for users to manage and maintain their important information as well.
I. The entire month of December is as of this moment a blackout time for the core developers. In all the time with the coin they have had very little actual, 100% time off in full for the three of them. They had a short summer break which they all ended up actually working through last year on coin related stuff. I am aware that people assume simply because they are not here on reddit posting, or that github is not being active; that there is no work being done. This could not be further from the actual truth of the matter. Baring anything breaking it is my fullest intention to gift them this month as a thank you from everyone across Dogecoin.
J. Such moon, many wow, glitter and pink
Migrated from an external post to it's own posting for easier tracking.

D - Edit - Given there currently exists no external usage for Dogeparty created tokens, bringing the entire platform back online seems pointless. Especially with newer technology out there.
H - Edit - Over the next few days continuing on from last week there will be ever more speaking about the security and cautions the users need to take when using Dogecoins. Reddit, IRC, Tele, Discord and Slack communities are involved in this, rolling out slowly to facebook and twitter more so

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoindev/comments/6fib8i/dogecoin_core_dev_2017_roadmap/

aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:01:07 AM

Low price again   Angry

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

DOGEPRICE

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:59:55 AM

BIG NEWS! DOGECOIN 1.14 WILL RELEASE SOON. SO, DOGE price will high soon.We dont sell DOGE low price now.Thanks.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:13:24 AM

BIG NEWS! DOGECOIN 1.14 WILL RELEASE SOON. SO, DOGE price will high soon.We dont sell DOGE low price now.Thanks.
what range will the highest price be achieved? so you say do not sell all the dogecoin we have. . .
because so many expect dogecoin to reach the price of more than 100 satoshi

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:14:29 AM

What is the current hashrate?
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:04:21 AM

The current rate is 17TH/s - see link below

https://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/dogecoin-network-hashrate-chart
sabbir2world

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:03:09 AM

Ever since AuxPoW, we have all the Litcoin hashpower merge-mining. Now up around 25TH/s..

sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:17:02 AM

are dogecoin is coin without cap?
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:41:22 AM

are dogecoin is coin without cap?
As with all fiat currency, there is no limit on the total number of DOGE, however growth is only projected to be 3-5% per year - so there is no real risk of massive inflation so long as demand stays stable - it could even make DOGE stronger in the future as there will always be an incentive to mine.
aan001

Activity: 728

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:08:00 PM

Sure ??

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:17:09 PM

But what will be the improvements in the new version?
sabbir2world

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

But what will be the improvements in the new version?

Dogecoin Core Dev 2017 Roadmap

So outline through the end of 2017:
A. Release Dogecoin 1.14 in early fall after a mid summer beta release. Currently math is being done in the structuring of just how to apply our specific code along with their changes. There is a functional outline as we speak working with the preupdate required changes that need to be made before simply updating. We are skipping ahead a bit in releases, and making sure it is all there is vastly important. While we follow Bitcoin we also have a lot of fairly complicated Dogecoin specific things. Re: Aux, Digishield at the forefront which have to get special attention with each release and update.
B. Multidoge and the android wallet will be getting updated either as core is updating or just following. This will include slight ui changes and perhaps some tinkering with the functionality in an attempt to bring slightly more user stability for users who are using these devices incorrectly. I will add here that the idea behind a new wallet is also in talks, however in what manner it will be or form it will come I cannot say.
C. CATE is currently in thoughts to be getting more dedicated work to it. As to where this goes or how it pans out, I make no guarantees, simply stating that it is a thought at the moment.
Done D. We are looking into either assisting or bringing back online Dogeparty which one of the core devs adopted for a while last year, and I personally paid for. There are some people interested in bringing the promised token exchange online that the original developers for the project failed to actually follow through with. They have reached out and to my knowledge conversations are being had. Dogeparty Dogecoin recovery tool
E. They are maintaining their activity with the bounties and assisting with information, resources and anything they can. For as staunchly that it comes across we are unwilling to work with new technology, we are involved whenever asked for assorted projects around the coin. We wish to continue this supportive nature across all of our communities and assorted developers. It has been our way of giving back all along, and we do not intend to change it.
F. Segwit is being put into the wallet, but the functionality is not being activated. Segwit has been a topic in Dogecoin for over a year now, and all the developers have pretty much stated very clearly as to why they do not feel the need for it. What people I think fail to understand is that we have looked into it, we have tested with it a bit and looked into just what we gain from it. Using the data gathered from our hugely successful test of our blockchain not that long ago, and learned the limits where we place the benchmarks. The outcome was little to nothing is bettered, making it not something nor a direction we need to go currently. Especially not given it would be a fork with no gain.
G. We are going to continue to assist the services and platforms around Dogecoin, in hopes of bringing our userbase a more secure and stable interaction across their entire Dogecoin experience. Services, exchanges and platforms have issues both known in private and some more public ones; we have every intention of continuing to provide support and advice to them all because helping them helps out community at large. I will note that this goes for everything from api help to funds recovery, we have a decent group of developers in our assorted communities; helping has always been a thing.
In Progress H. We see the losses that not only this community but the communities at large have been faced with. While we cannot force anyone to use certain services, or handle their funds in specific ways; we are looking at the options as to how to lessen the occurrences of loss both from theft and users oopsing their information. This will most likely come in the form of a multi-communal dedicated educational push. We are looking at code changes to help make it easier for users to manage and maintain their important information as well.
I. The entire month of December is as of this moment a blackout time for the core developers. In all the time with the coin they have had very little actual, 100% time off in full for the three of them. They had a short summer break which they all ended up actually working through last year on coin related stuff. I am aware that people assume simply because they are not here on reddit posting, or that github is not being active; that there is no work being done. This could not be further from the actual truth of the matter. Baring anything breaking it is my fullest intention to gift them this month as a thank you from everyone across Dogecoin.
J. Such moon, many wow, glitter and pink
Migrated from an external post to it's own posting for easier tracking.

D - Edit - Given there currently exists no external usage for Dogeparty created tokens, bringing the entire platform back online seems pointless. Especially with newer technology out there.
H - Edit - Over the next few days continuing on from last week there will be ever more speaking about the security and cautions the users need to take when using Dogecoins. Reddit, IRC, Tele, Discord and Slack communities are involved in this, rolling out slowly to facebook and twitter more so

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoindev/comments/6fib8i/dogecoin_core_dev_2017_roadmap/

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:05:23 PM

Lot's of things are possible.
But it's pretty unrealistic to think doge could overtake BTC...people can always dream I guess  Roll Eyes
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:23:56 PM

Lot's of things are possible.
But it's pretty unrealistic to think doge could overtake BTC...people can always dream I guess  Roll Eyes
IMO, anybody holding on to their DOGE for this to happen will be waiting forever
Chefironside

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:08:42 PM

Dogecoin 1$ . people where you live ? then doge would be more valuable than ethereum and bitcoin .
a little more reality would do well for everyone here ! 1$   Huh  then I buy hawai  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: