Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4303 times)
ngantrann206

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:57:40 AM

try do action sometimes video or others not same with condition in market so better you do it self when you affraid you will loss just use small amount first, you can using technical and fundamental analysis to know where coins will go
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

There are so many tutorials in internet about trading and investment, Also you can buy books of  basic principle of trading and investment, It includes un the books all the guidlines and step by steps on how to trade, also you will see ehat are the advantages and disadvantages of it. If you dnt want to spent money by buying book, you can learn a lot here in bitcointalk forum Smiley

bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

I'm not that good at trading myself but I'm beginning to learn well. There are video tutorials of trading stock market video tutorial. Stock market isn't very much different in crypto trading here's one https://www.udemy.com/the-beginners-guide-to-the-stock-market/ The classic pump and dump are still practiced in stock exchange and penny stocks.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

many ways for you to learn about trading cry crypto, on some websites, blogs or even on youtube. there are even some exchangers who buy simulations for you to learn to trade crypto currency
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Yes can search on youtube channel or google search. there is a lot of knowledge material that you can get from various references including in many threads in this forum. trade requires experience, then you should try to find it. Can help you also learn about how to trade. Invest time for it so you learn a lot and there you can gather useful information.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
You can get video tutorials online which would teach you the basics of trading. You can replicate those concepts in the conventional trading too by logging into a terminal.
But, there is one thing you must make a note of. Every market in this world is highly unpredictable and if you are looking to make a career in stock trading or crypto trading, then you are in for a major risk. You must evaluate all the pros and cons first before stepping here.
I can refer multiple YouTubers to you who specialize in giving crypto related signals but then again, you cannot always rely on them.
Doing your research yourself and figuring out the best plan is what is expected from you since you would be putting your own money into the market. Every person will have a different opinion and you are your best judge.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

I think you can learn about trading by searching for information on the internet or you can also find information on this forum because here is a lot to share about their experience in trading, but you also have to dare to try because the best teacher is experience
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

the Internet provides whatever you are looking for. youtube is a proper learning media if you are looking for a video to learn about trade and all kinds of crypto. This forum if you wait to learn and read also a lot of very useful information about anything about crypto.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

There are placed to learn if you are willing too....the most i learnt is from this bitcointalk forum itself...after that the best site i can say for that is investopedia where you can get more technical information...along with it you can always search on youtube if you want video guidance.
iellai

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

Social medias, search the web, and many more. But for me the best way to learn trading is with a person or a friend who is also trading and knows it well. They will share there experience to you. And on what to do and not to do when trading.
lanndrysmith

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

If you want to learn about crypto trading what you need to do is research on google and in youtube you can find many trading tutorials, you have many ideas to get through research,and also you cant get knowledge material by reading this forum.
lanndrysmith

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

We can learn trading by the hips of the person that have a knowledge on how trading will execute correctly. Doing research is giving us information that can answer our questions. Watching video tutorials on YouTube are the easiest way to learn simple steps.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

you can learn from your friends who know how to trade. if not, you learn from the web self-taught. within a certain time, you will certainly understand
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

Well, I would recommend you to find an experienced trader and learn everything he tell you.
Watch some movies, use trading portals, copy trading platform like Covesting, Etoro.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

I started at babypips dot com. Its one of the best places to get started for noobs. Slowly you can start with advanced strategies after you have gotten a hang of methods listed in babypips website. Also try paper trading before trying margin trading with real money.

richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

you can look at YouTube also search for information on the forums now a lot of available information about it
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

Hello forumites,

Unlike some two or three years back, now a days, lots of online resources are available for making ourselves professional with crypto currency trading. But just learning with them will not be enough for the anyone because almost all the coins are behaving in their own way hence we need to get practice in real time so that we can tackle them profitably. Just spending small amount of capital and practicing more with demo accounts be helping anyone to learn trading which will be suitable for crypto currency.
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

Where are many useful books and also Youtube videos with lessons for technical and fundamental analysis, don't pay money for studying, you can learn everything by yourself.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

In this forum, we can find the ways and suggestion to be a good trading. But they are based on the opinion and experience of some traders. If you really want to be a good trading in crypto especially, you must open the youtube channel and learn directly from the trader. Some of the popular traders in this world share their experience. Just google it and you can follow their steps.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

Where are many useful books and also Youtube videos with lessons for technical and fundamental analysis, don't pay money for studying, you can learn everything by yourself.
There's a lot of way how to learned trading like watching videos in the youtube or make some question for those who experience in trading and read the discussion of trading in this forum. Also, it's all about personality how to handle situations when to trade coins and not to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: