Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4303 times)
kiarasatina

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

There are so many videos in youtube that teaching you on how to do trading in basic and on pro trading
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

Well, I usually recommend to get some info from resources like Investopedia, Steemit orCryptocurrencyFacts... But as far as author asked for some video materials, I think that it’s better for to check some trustworthy tutorial videos. I guess you can find it yourself, even on youtube.
And I know that it not what you asked, but maybe you should pay attention on online courses - https://medium.com/quick-code/top-10-online-courses-to-learn-about-cryptocurrency-in-2018-1486628655b5.
johnmartinda

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

Others like youtube channel may help you also learning about how to trade. Invest time for it so you learn a lot and in there you can gather useful information.
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

Watching videos on youtube can help you a lot and also reading some articles can use as primary reviewer also for learning trading.
Another thing is reading on forum and asking some experienced when it comes on trading can help you also to become more successful on tradings.
But dont held back if you dont understand it so early.
It will take some time to understand in fully brained.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

You are right, you wont see here a lot of qulaity traiding discussions.
I can suggest a good site where to research traiding suggestions and opinions, it is tradingview.com
Hope it helps Smiley
Druvax

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

If you want to learning, There are many tutorial on internet about how to learn trade. You can search it on youtube channel or google search. also you should study the psychology of trading and risk management.
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:34:32 PM

n such a market it is better to ask where it is better to do trading, but is it worth it to do? The market is now unpredictable, you can make a lot of mistakes. I prefer now for a while generally less engaged in ICO and trading, since most such actions only bring losses to such a market ...

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

Hello there and Welcome.

I feel that the most ideal approach to learn is learn fundamental exchanging at first( un-identified with bitcoin) on the grounds that you have considerably more data to acquire from the web in the event that you scan for a more worldwide term.

After you have an inclination that you have a fundamental information about exchanging, at that point you should attempt to find out about bitcoin-related exchanging( additionally finding out about high-hazard exchanges would do likewise, as digital forms of money exchanges are checked to be high hazard venture).

You can experience Economics area at this discussion to discover data about particular exchanges identified with cryptographic forms of money, this data can be extremely useful at times.
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Unfortunately, nothing will give you experience more than your own mistakes in trading, For starters, I would advise you to study what volumes and types of markets are.

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
AdfdfdhBrrrr

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

There are many video tutorials on the youtube. If you going to trade it is better to get more experience with that. Unless you may face more losses.

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

There are many free resources, however, there are very few who take them seriously and apply to practicals fully.

1. Trading View
2. Coinigy
3. BabyPips
4. YouTube videos - there are many experts who give tutorials for free and try help people who want to learn

Hope this helps!
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

YouTube will be a good place to go to, I'm sure it has many videos you can learn trading from. But remember to read the comments in each video and also do your own research, don't just believe in anything you hear or watch.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

I learn trading online in an online article and in YouTube tutorials by reading and watching to it. And I think you can also learn from it to make you a better trader in this field just like me. I think you better also try that to train yourself in trading this year for a better earnings of a good amount of profit just like what I earned last year.
donskova29

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

you can search it on youtube channel or google search. there is a lot of knowledge material that you can get from various references including in many threads in this forum.trade requires experience, then you should try to find it
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:12:05 AM

Knowledge as in any other field always brings a certain benefit and all successful traders try to learn something useful every day. For example I like to learn about techniques which can help to calculate days of trend reversal and levels of resistance and support, like techniques of William Gann, Bradley Cowan. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

Hello forumites,

I suggest to have research on youtube there are lots of tutorial there and also try to research also in google  there are many websites to read, you can get here more learnings/knowledge before you go on trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

There are several sites that you can get information about bitcoin and crypto market. Bitcointalk forum and reddit are 2 of them. You can also join telegram groups and follow conversations there.
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

You can learn trading with your family...in your family some one is exchange and doing bussiness it is the best way to learn trading....and there are many lots of vidoes on you tube...and you learn trading for experts traders...you should analysis...byt some times experts are also gain loss...but it is happen because it isca market...
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

Follow some group and take attention on the people who created that group. If they give away all signals and they don't want money back. It's him, find information and follow him or find a teacher who won in this market. Pay a little fee and learn from them
webblast78

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

I learned alot from youtube movies follow some big players and you get a lot of knowledge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: