Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4296 times)
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:30:15 AM

A lot of the people around me have picked up most of their trading and technical analysis skills from various YouTube site. I have also found a few good trading pointer from some reputable YouTube influencers. But choose wisely.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:41:12 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Just find it on youtube and google, you can get all information you need in youtube and google. Especially on youtube, i learned how to trading from youtube because too many tutorial on youtube.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:46:32 AM

Seyches technology at the highest level. First, you can learn the trade on the Internet in youtube, on the forum, in Google. Secondly, you need to find someone you know or get acquainted with a person who decides in trade and let him podnatskeet. This is the best option.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
BlueVelvet_

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

Don't day trade or you will get burnt 9 out of 10. Most of the time you'll be better off just hodling because no one can time an unregulated market such as crypto. This is the Wild West. I speak from experience

When I find again the story of this guy who went from $2-3 millions to zero just by day-trading thinking he could outsmart the market, I'll post it here.
Derizia99

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

if you want to learn to trade crypto, look for teachers in group telegram group, because there are many communities of crypto merchants there, they already have a lot of knowledge and experience, you can learn directly with them
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

Well, exactly I'm learning about trading from some sources. First is searching in this forum although I just can find little information. Then, it is very welcomed to learn from youtube. Sometimes, some professional traders will share their tips and tricks. However of course, there will not be the full strategy. Then, do you have friends in crypto? if yes, they are also good teachers.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

There are several ways where you can learn trading. You can visit investopedia, it's a great website where you ca get a lot of useful information. And of course there are some free online courses to learn technical analyses.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:27:26 AM

The science that can be obtained from anywhere. to be able to learn a trade, you can find information on the website. You can also read from the bitcointalk. because here all information available with very clear and complete.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

there are many places to learn trading in the world of crypto, there is already a lot of discussion also on Youtube about trading, you can see some Videos there.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:35:47 AM

Well as for me I mean there is nothing more effective than having someone who will mentor you and show you his tricks of the trade in terms of cryptocurrency trading. I have already tried all different kinds of pdfs and videos but nothing beats someone teaching you on site and giving you feedback as you do your own trading. I would recommend to befriend those living near where you live and start from there.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

Where we can learn trading? We can learn about trading exactly in some trading forum. However, sometime sit is closed for certain members. Personally, I started trading by learning from some experiences of my friends and member sin this forum. They may give us a good suggestion. Additionally, if learning about the strategy and steps, I will prefer to visit the trusted channel for trading.
frediiii

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

In my opinion, bitcointalk community is the best source for getting knowledge about trading as you can interact with other participants and ask them for help if needed.
Mendy487

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Firstly you must be a committed someone to cryptocurrency and also summone some expert that know much about cryptocurrency, you can also study in all places,facebook. twitter telegram. reddit, and in this forum. All you need to do is research and learn. You will learn how to do technical analysis. chart. It requires hard work. and a little smart to be able to do. Thats just the secret
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

look for some tutorial videos on youtube because I'm sure there a lot of things. If you want effective then join only if there is a group in the telegram or any of that. There will certainly be able to get a lot of knowledge and information on investing and would certainly be very useful.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Eddieboy

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

Hello forumites,

Hi and for all newbies in terms of trading.

Please visit this thread👇
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2396902.0

Read it from 1st page up to the last page. There is a lot of information, tutorial and useful tools for your daily trades.

Read it again and again until you absorb the knowledge.

Remember basic is very important👍😎

Goodluck👌
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

Youtube. but me my friend teach me how to trade its easy to trade but it so much hurt you dont know what will happen so im just doing right now is hold and sell im going on trading when i have a lots of coins i think
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

there may be some videos that teach you to learn trading, but for me in learning cryptocurrency trading is by continuing to read the posts in the forum and observing and analyzing the errors and new things in crypto, I learned from this community and the community around my house, because I see people who succeed in cryptocurrency are people who dare to make decisions and learn from his mistakes.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

It takes a lot of time to understand how this market works. Even if you have experience working in the forex market, it is by no means a fact that you can profitably work here.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

Internet will help you in this matter . You can find both literature and video in it - especially on YouTube there is a lot of information in accessible language . I studied there . And still looking

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

If you want to become a trader someday the only thing you need is to do a research on how tradings work or you can watch some videos in youtube there are some tutoral there that gives you an strategy in trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: