Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4296 times)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:40:19 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
If you want learn trading using technical analysis. Then I recommend to do swing trading. IMO it's the strategy to use in cryptomarket. You can search in the google how to swing trade, using chart indicators.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

There's a lot of video in youtube about the CryptoCurrency and trading that you may watch to get an information. In forum you should try to read I'm sure you will get a lot of information and become a successful trader.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:49:36 AM

I rarely watched those videos about trading but if there is something useful I'm sharing it so I can't share anything to you. Try to follow each videos on youtube that teaches basic trading.
Also read this type of article.
5 Easy Steps For Bitcoin Trading For Profit and Beginners

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

you gotta spend money before you learn trading. try to learn it by trading cheap coins with volume on exchanges.  
check them here which coin is traded with high volume on trusted exchange and stick with it.  https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
you'll see its EOS but Ripples is considerable to get into and learn it. with just $1000, i think that will get you busy. SIRIN LABS Token is good in bittrex

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
aehsj

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:11:53 AM

There are good tutorials on youtube and google. But I still like to see people's problems and suggestions in the forum, which made me understand a lot of transaction-related knowledge.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:14:38 AM

In my view, Just search on google and you find blogs and videos. But anyway it will only be information to start trading, for your first step, because the best teacher is your experience only. And also can Read some topics about trade and trade discussion will give you more idea about how it works. Then for the video tutorial, there are some useful videos on youtube.

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

You can learn some things here in the forum as well as other websites containing information about trading, but the best way you can learn is from your own experience because you can adjust yourself if ever you suffered loses and motivated yourself to learn new things so that you'll never experience it again. So the first thing you need to do is read and understand some threads here about trading also read some forum user's experiences when it comes to trading, that way you will have the idea on how to deal with the market and the coins you want to buy.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:17:18 AM

Hello forumites,

You do not need a tutorial to learn trading, And you do not even have to pay someone to teach you trading. What you do is to deposit a small amount of money and try to grow it,

By doing this you will know what should and should not do in trading

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

Hello forumites,

First of all, welcome to the forum!
You should browse through the Trading Discussion section. There has been numerous posts with the similar topics as yours.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

Experience is what you need. Start small... gradually grow your risked money over time and with your skill. Just remember one thing, trading is not a win-win game. It is more like gambling - someone has to lose so that other can profit (it's a 'zero-sum' game).
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

there are special sites where people offer training,but I personally loved learning from Pimen Michael ,there really are a Pro serezdnii and give good knowledge,and even for beginners and most suitable people will infa useful,there are different levels

Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

The best thing you do is to find a good friend personally that has already a knowledge about trading and ask her/him on how to access it. This is what I am doing now, because I have a lots of friends who are a master on how to access on business trading, and I am also asking a favor for them to used their wallet for my token transactions because until now I have no verified wallet for trading and into transactions from making real paper money.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Hello forumites,

Experience is the best teacher. Want to learn how to trade on the exchange - carry money to the stock exchange and trade. The main thing is not starting with large sums, only those that do not mind losing. Together with trade, start reading the lythyrature for trading, you do not need much, just the main one: for example, Edwin Lefevre «Memoirs of an exchange speculator».
There are also good channels on Youtube. And as much as possible communicate in a group of traders, it will be very useful to adopt their experience.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

In fact crypto trading is almost similar with forex trading. You can start to learn about fundamental and technical analysis. After which, you can try to practice with small amount of capital.

There are alots to learn in this forum. You can be updated with latest crypto currencies news and common mistakes in trading. Good luck.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

Hello forumites,

The best way is to find a good trader and to run the course offline, in real life. Neither video lessons, nor audio ones can replace a person, who tells you about it in much detail. Yes, it will be more expensive but it'll give you a strong confidence in your actions + such a person will direct you!
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:00:34 PM

Hello forumites,

I suggest you go to the trading menu or playing in this forum I think there is a stay you want to read in detail only.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

Hello forumites,

At first look around yourself. It seems to me that you'll find at least one friend or acquaintance who engages in trading of assets or cryptocurrencies. But if not, you always can search the information on the Internet, fortunately, there are many lessons available for a fee of different difficulty levels.

jakerfox

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

There are so many ways of learning traders. You can google for this issue. But it will be helpful for you if you study more and more and then post you queries in this forum.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

Trading stocks, forex or crypto currencies is similar technically, you should be able to read charts and price action, you should be able to read what closing candles mean, so i suggest you to learn from any online beginner resources available online for free, one of them is babypips, just try to learn technical analysis as much as you can and you will become an expert soon.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

Hello forumites,

I think one of the best ways is to Google it as well. There you can see tons of articles on how to be an efficient trader. It is not also a bad idea to ask a friend or anyone who is into trading for some advice because it works well for me rather than reading those boring articles.
midorichain

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

You need to be aware of all the major events of the cryptoworld and see how the market reacts after the release of some important news and draw conclusions and in time to invest the minimum amount   Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: