Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:28:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4303 times)
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

I am also a newbie and i learn from youtube videos and google search. You also can learn via google and just simply type cryptocurrency trading for beginners. Then you can see enough blog articles related to the crypto. Further youtube is the best platform to learn about cryptocurrency for newcomers. There are so many youtube videos and you can learn everything via that videos. This is the procedure i follow to learn trading.
harm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

There are such a large number of spots where you can learn just the fundamental thing of exchanging, you can learn on Google, YouTube and furthermore on Bitcoin exchanging string. Here you can take in the nuts and bolts as it were. In the wake of getting fundamental information begin exchanging little scale and with the progression of time you will get certainty.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

There are a lot of available sources of learning in the internet better to read as many as you can before starting trading.but for cryptotrading,this forum is really good source for every kind of informations.
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

I studied trading at the Binguru site. There I learned a lot of new and interesting things and not just about trading.
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

There are many ways to learn about trade, you can watch video lessons on YouTube. It's best that someone from your friend who is involved in the trade will give you some lessons and you can also engage in a trading community.
dudeguy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

It is extremely hard to get the hang of exchanging today, however it's most likely difficult to do it, since exchanging is my business, I can't help suspecting that dealers are conceived by them exceptionally hard to wind up, yet in the event that you have an incredible want, at that point everything is construct just in light of understanding.
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

I studied trading at the Binguru site. There I learned a lot of new and interesting things and not just about trading.
And what quality of knowledge? Did you apply them in practice? I just think it's too young a profession and here without its own bumps on the head can not do
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

I can give you one usefull site: Investopedia (google it). I started with TA doing support/resistance trading on altcoins, you can pay for courses and such or you can just google whatever you don't get and keep researching. Maybe join a group (telegram, discord?) that has active traders from whom you can learn.
for trading we are able to learn with us try it. indeed for us understand trading we should try to run a small trading. so we are able to handle the future market situation and able to get a good tactic to run the future trading. so I very recommend trying.
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

You can learn who to trade here, on the forum, there are lots of articles about it, you can also watch videos on different sites and what is more you can talk with more experienced people.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

There are too many ways to let you know about this knowledge. I think you only need Google to know that there are a lot of related videos and articles on the Internet that you can learn from, or you can choose to watch related videos on youtube.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:21:24 AM

I think from this forum you can get enough material to help you in developing your knowledge and potential in trading in crypto. From this forum, there will be a lot of knowledge about crypto because there will be some links that channel to other links about the topic you are discussing. Then, the rest you need to apply the knowledge you already can by practicing in trading starting from the amount and also the small risk.

allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

Only trading through your money IMO,you can get the REAL happiness and pain,then skills.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

It seems to me that it is better to learn than to buy some courses from gurus who nicherta do not understand this. You must have a certain mindset to trade and not to lose money

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

you can learn trading by reading some of advice of experts in that field. many threads and also articles or blogs for trading that you can search, just find those sources and learn about their advice.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

if you are going to trade only in crypto market, you dont have to learn about graphics, indicators etc so much. you can follow forum, reddit and some telegram channels to understand which projects are hyped and you can decide accordingly.
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

Of course you can start trading if you already know how the market really works, you must gain knowledge and skills in order to avoid huge losses. Having sufficient knowledge is the best way to start your journey in cryptocurrency world but don't mind the coin you will be investing, just focus on your trading style. No matter how the good your coin is because your profit will always depend on your trading strategy.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

There are such a significant number of record are accessible to find out about tradings. you can find out about exchanging through online sites, books, instructional exercise and so on likewise there are web based instructional classes are accessible for amateur to find out about digital currency tradings
edwardsolo69

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

Well concerning me I mean there is nothing more successful than having somebody who will tutor you and demonstrate to you his little-known techniques as far as cryptographic money exchanging. I have officially attempted every single diverse sort of pdfs and recordings however nothing beats somebody training you on location and giving you criticism as you do your own exchanging. I would prescribe to become friends with those living close where you live and begin from that point
Koherse

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

There are such a large number of instructional exercises on youtube where the majority of the fundamentals can be found. Particularly about the candles which are should have been adapted first before different things. Simply make sure that the individual endeavoring to address you isn't after for your referral thing. Now that is extremely not something worth being thankful for.
kritiana008

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

As I know few kinds of book about crypto have been established recenlty. Futhermore, you can watch videos and read articles on various sites and talk with other members here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: