Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4303 times)
rainypu

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

I think that the most optimal way is self-education. Now there are enough books that will teach you all possible options. Well, your own experience can not be canceled. I did just that and now I do not regret it.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

There are lots of tutorials on youtube and google if you search for it, but its a best thing that you joined here because there are people's here that has a deep understanding about trading or PRO's on trading you can search on youtube and google but you can also get an advise to this forum because it will help you a lot to lower your risk in trading.

alfresidoma

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

Real learning can still be learned. things that need to be done or in the know is that trading requires a lot of experience. theory does not really matter to me. we must be able in any market situation. You need to do some consultation from the experienced ones.
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

Looking at the video is also a good idea. But I learned to trade from a telegram group where a lot of people who want to learn also do trading.
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

There are lots of tutorials on youtube and google if you search for it, but its a best thing that you joined here because there are people's here that has a deep understanding about trading or PRO's on trading you can search on youtube and google but you can also get an advise to this forum because it will help you a lot to lower your risk in trading.
that's right, because cryptocurrency is well known all over the world then many youtube channels are creating topics about learning cryptocurrency trading, and you can search the knowledge in this forum with a lot of reading.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

I think there are many guides online that always provide the latest information about crypto currency and many question and answer forums that have been provided I think that's a bit of my opinion
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:19:55 AM

according to this, There are many related materials and teaching videos on youtube and google, and many people in forums have provided effective investment advice. and many of them also do not tell everything so you should try or learn by yourself. I am sure you can.

Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

Hello forumites,

Make a deeply research on google and try to watched on youtube, there are many tutorials that you can search there and try also to ask also those people or your friend who had already experiences in trading so that they can give advise you very well.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

I was recommended by a friend to learn trading at the following website http://www.cryptoacademy.us but I am not interested in the look of the website user, you can try it.
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:22:36 AM

If you have the basic then you can go learn technical analysis right away but if you are completely new then you should buy a book that cover the basic or trading or learn from various websites. It will take a lot of time until you can understand TA and implement what you've learned so make sure you have the will to learn.

itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

Learn the basics by yourself
and watch some tutorials in youtube

Here's my favorite channel in regards to crypto trading,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCatR7nWbYrkVXdxXb4cGXw
markmillan1215

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

On the off chance that you need to learn independent from anyone else, at that point be set up to spend a great deal of your extra time on it. Youtube has a considerable measure of business preparing recordings. And afterward you require a long practice. In any case, it's less demanding to pay cash and complete the courses, which are some at this point.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

IF you want to be a trader someday there are many threads here that giving their strategy on how you can you start in the world of trading you can also watch some videos in youtube for you to know on what is trading and how it is work
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

Hello forumites,

there are many tutorial on internet about how to learn about trading you just need to google it and there many tutorial on youtube how to trade and how to use indicators and technical analysis and also in this forum you can learn a lot in here.

agree with you..... then you can analyze the chart by your self so you can check up price and down price daily
so when the coins down price you can buy it and sell at high price (ussually you see in the market)

Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

There are so many tutorial out there, from google, youtube, and so many ways. But i think you need friend or sibling who have invested their money on crypto, you can learn from them, because when you learn from internet it is little bit hard to understand, and it is little bit easy to learn from out friend.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

Hello forumites,

Maybe you can learn trading in the trading forum section here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
But still you must directly experiencing trading in the market by yourself. Later you will know the price trend of the market.

DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

It is difficult to learn trading, it is more experience than knowledge
lieutkcb

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

I the best way to learn trading in my opinion is through those who have various experiences or veterans and then add the internet research for a solid foundation and more examples.
GriTBitS

Activity: 448

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

Hello forumites,

there are many tutorial on internet about how to learn about trading you just need to google it and there many tutorial on youtube how to trade and how to use indicators and technical analysis and also in this forum you can learn a lot in here.

agree with you..... then you can analyze the chart by your self so you can check up price and down price daily
so when the coins down price you can buy it and sell at high price (ussually you see in the market)
I also think so, you need to start with textbooks or YouTube, and then just try and apply your knowledge, only so you can gain experience and be able to act according to the situation.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

Well, if you want to document yourself from PDF files, you have to search google. I think it will also help you and the videos on youtube, where there are many exciting tutorials, explained in detail. Use your keywords to find them. Anyway, you can also use the bitcointalk forum to learn from the experience of others.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: