Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:18:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED  (Read 147969 times)
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:41:30 PM

So the other pools that haven't found them for hours are having a similar issue? Or unlucky?

Not sure about the other pools CoinMando, I can only speak for our pool, and it wasn't bad luck for us, we found blocks, website will be back up shortly so you can see

so were the payouts of those blocks reflected to the accounts already?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
-X-RaTeD-

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:47:25 PM

Just got payment, thanks admin  Smiley
xIronCrossx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:48:49 PM

Same here Smiley

BTC - 1Comr6M3WohRK94Wi1PVTV8szhxjzLd9yd
Phonetic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 05:54:12 PM

So the other pools that haven't found them for hours are having a similar issue? Or unlucky?

Not sure about the other pools CoinMando, I can only speak for our pool, and it wasn't bad luck for us, we found blocks, website will be back up shortly so you can see

so were the payouts of those blocks reflected to the accounts already?

As of now, they have been reflected to the accounts. The website is back up, all the crons have been run.

Scrypt Pools had many problems and many coins were lost due to multiple payout problems. I was in over my head the moment the pool went past 500 mh/s. I did my best to keep it running but I failed. I'm embarassed and truly sorry. I will find a way to get enough doges to process the rest of the payouts and reinstate my credibility.
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:05:46 PM

The pool is finally up.. let's mine them coins now!
mdbssm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:24:20 PM

Same here Smiley

Payment received here too. Thx.
Millicent

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:03:47 PM

It may be back up, but it's really slow web access and my auto-payment still hasn't paid out.  Is this being addressed?

BTC ~ 1CX9TMGCv73XLcvckz5RsnHgsHA5fJrL2q
cthulu1

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:15:39 PM

I just noticed some discrepancies in my payout. The amount of unconfirmed doge does not match the amount of unconfirmed (pending) payouts. It is actually VERY off. Also, automatic payout paid out a chain of blocks in this fashion:

UNCONFIRMED (HAS ID NUMBER)  <-----most recent

UNCONFIRMED (HAS ID NUMBER)

PAID / CONFIRMED (HAS ID NUMBER)

UNCONFIRMED (STATUS IS N/A)

PAID / PAID CONFIRMED

UNCONFIRMED N/A (STATUS IS N/A)  <------least recent

My question is why did it skip these blocks, and where are their IDs? Furthermore, why did it only skip blocks with lower payout and the higher payout blocks are the ones that are, from the looks of it, magically lost into the abyss? I've been mining here for over a week now....this is something new.
-X-RaTeD-

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:18:04 PM

Registration closed. Invites to 1 Mh/s+ only. PM me on Bitcointalk. | Pool fee: 0.5% Withdrawal fee: 0.1 DOGE | Support forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=362153.0

So now I can no longer log in, was mining at 1.6 MH/s. Is the pool down or did you close registration and remove new registrations or something?
-X-RaTeD-

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:23:38 PM

Nevermind, back up. Thought maybe it was something that I did or on my end here.
-X-RaTeD-

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:24:51 PM

It may be back up, but it's really slow web access and my auto-payment still hasn't paid out.  Is this being addressed?

Working for some, admin is addressing issues  Smiley

And it's Christmas Eve (atleast here) so give him some time
jedisurfer

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:31:30 PM

so I had cashed out 15x,xxx doge coins but only got 12x,xxx coins.  Also I have 4-6 gpus mining and have a certain number of shares per hour expected.  I have had the same number of coins in the last hour or so.  If the front end is down is the backend still counting my shares and coins
Phonetic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 08:56:56 PM

I will get everything sorted out. Please do not worry. I'm doing everything I can in the free time I have to fix all of the issues the pool is experiencing.

The frontend has been really acting up as we've grown. To address this I have ordered a new dedicated server that will be used solely for the database. The database is crunching tons of data every second and on long rounds everything becomes slow.

Stratum will be moved to it's own server as well.

We will have 3 total servers, 1 for the database, 1 for stratum, and 1 for the website.

I'm doing the best I can and please trust that I will make sure everyone is happy. I will take care of my miners.

There will be big changes to the pool in the coming days/week or so. I am around 75% done programming a new frontend/backend to manage mining. The database queries will be much more efficient, and there will be a lot of differences from the current software. We can not continue to grow on the current pool software we are using (php-mpos by TheSerapher).

We have come far since the launch of Dogecoin and the launch of this pool on Dec. 8th. We were on a 1 GB ram server with 2 CPUs at that time. I hope you can see that I have and will continue to better the pool as we grow, and I will not leave anyone hanging.

I have obligations tonight as it's Christmas eve, and will be with family, however I will be making sure the mining is working. Have a great Christmas everyone.

Scrypt Pools had many problems and many coins were lost due to multiple payout problems. I was in over my head the moment the pool went past 500 mh/s. I did my best to keep it running but I failed. I'm embarassed and truly sorry. I will find a way to get enough doges to process the rest of the payouts and reinstate my credibility.
Epistemic

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:01:14 PM

I've been with this pool since ~ Dec 12 and I've always gotten my coins.  Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you've put in Phonetic! 
scvetic

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:42:24 PM

Dude , since yesterday you are crashing your pool on daily basis. It crashed today like 20 times.

Pool website is also unaccessible most of time.

I think reason for that is too much miners on pool which hardware cannot manage .

pool worked fine until it was on invite only, once it was open for registration again , other users connected and pool started to crash.

I am mining on it like whole day and I got just one payment today .

My cards which run on 750 khash/s deliver to pool only 350-400 khash/s rate because pool cannot manage more since registration are open for public.

Worst thing here is that nobody is making money here - neither us (miners) or you - I have 17 MH/s

http://i39.tinypic.com/o05ehc.jpg
Phonetic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 09:46:34 PM

Dude , since yesterday you are crashing your pool on daily basis. It crashed today like 20 times.

I think reason for that is too much miners on pool which hardware cannot manage .

pool worked fine until it was on invite only, once it was open for registration again , other users connected and pool started to crash.

My cards which run on 750 khash/s deliver to pool only 350-400 khash/s rate because pool cannot manage more since registration are open for public.

I understand we are overloaded and I'm working on the database as we speak. It should be better in 15 minutes.

Registration was closed a few hours ago. Won't reopen until new pool software is up.

Ponn

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:54:22 PM

I understand we are overloaded and I'm working on the database as we speak. It should be better in 15 minutes.

Registration was closed a few hours ago. Won't reopen until new pool software is up.

It wouldn't be bad to make it invite-only permanently to be honest.  The Dogecoin community is pretty nice and I'm sure they'll send invites frequently enough, it'll slow down the influx of new users to the pool and allow the smaller pools to grow as well.
scvetic

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:09:54 PM

I planned to add 17 MH/s to pool more but I cant do that until pool is not stabilized . I think Phonetic , you should dump all miners with less than 2 MH/s

You got one super heavyweight mining with 255 MH/s and if you dont stabilize pool fast he will go somewhere else and you will loose lot of money.

He have enough fire power to mine doge all by himself  Grin
Deltron

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:14:04 PM

I planned to add 17 MH/s to pool more but I cant do that until pool is not stabilized . I think Phonetic , you should dump all miners with less than 2 MH/s

You got one super heavyweight mining with 255 MH/s and if you dont stabilize pool fast he will go somewhere else and you will loose lot of money.

He have enough fire power to mine doge all by himself  Grin

Dump everyone that doesn't have a $2000 mining rig? SOooooo... essentially almost everyone interested in doge. Maybe you should look into another coin. Maybe one geared towards people like yourself instead of one mass-marketed to people with gaming PCs and laptops. You've thoroughly offended me and I think you should seriously consider therapy for your God complex issues. I imagine you have very little IRL friends. I've been slowly mining on this pool since its first day and have just as much right to be on it as you do, regardless of hash rate.
Phonetic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 10:18:22 PM

Pool should be back running smooth for now. Will be monitoring it closely.

I hear what you're saying about the smaller miners but they deserve to be allowed to mine here as well as anyone else.

We will be invite only for now, at least until I have us running on 3 servers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: