Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep safe your Bitcoin from hacker  (Read 4654 times)
victoryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

When you own a bitcoin then you probably will not be able to keep the bitcoin if the bitcon hacker attacks that is why we should secure absolute security for the bitcoin wallet it will protect your assets.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

thanks, the author! this is relevant, because I know personally the people at kotryh stole very round sums because of their imprudence
nancyjewelmcdonie

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

Google promotions had "poison advertisements" sent by programmers which brought about $50,000,000 robbery. Be watchful of google promotions. That is a smart thought and a decent sharing exceptionally that we have another bitcoiners that are only new in this bitcoin industry. There are heaps of trickster and programmers that will exploit on the beginners or new one so this strings truly helps a considerable measure. what you said was all valid yet I figure I would pick number one since there are a considerable measure of genuine site where we can spare our watchword at yet at the same time it doesn't imply that we must be OK with that however If you can deal with to remember your secret word then that would be awesome than other tech equipment to keep it. Equipment wallet I figure isn't anchor on the grounds that regardless of whether there if no programmer however their is theif anyware.
gorkin0606

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

Many do not understand that it is much easier to lose cryptocurrencies than to buy them. The main enemy of investors is greed. 200 $ solve all the problems. Buy a Trezor and sleep peacefully.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

The security of money is a main topic, and it always depends on each personally. Only we can raise it. And this list of actions, evangelize the confirmation. So do not think that someone will do the work for you, because it's not. Everything is in our hands.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

The security of money is a main topic, and it always depends on each personally. Only we can raise it. And this list of actions, evangelize the confirmation. So do not think that someone will do the work for you, because it's not. Everything is in our hands.
Yes, only you can help yourself, because no one will do it for you. Bitcoin is safe, the only thing that is not safe is the wallet that we are going to put our investments. All wallet can be hacked, you just have to pick the most secured wallet. Hackers will do everything just to hacked someones wallet, just for greed, or just to proved their knowledge, or sometime popularity to their community.

ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

Good one, Since we welcome newbie everyday they can learn more on how to keep their wallet safe, but the most important thing is to never share private key online
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

Yes, that's right, I thank you for sharing information on how to secure our wallets from hackers, especially for beginners on this forum including me.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

Yes, i will keep my btc and all the information like password.  Just to be sure that nobody can access it without my permission.  We need to learn and be familiar with the things that we need to do for our accts safety.

mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

yes we keep our wallet or password to the hacker person just like dont click any kind of link .  We need to learn and be familiar with the things that we need to do for our accts safety.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

yes we keep our wallet or password to the hacker person just like dont click any kind of link .  We need to learn and be familiar with the things that we need to do for our accts safety.
Once we have bitcoin we should keep it safe from hacker. Many hackers sending link just to hack your wallet it's their way to have an access to your btc. Above list are useful keep it safe from online or hardware wallet.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

Remember in the online there's a lot of hackers and I think most of them who wants to hack have a lot of strategy and they want to hack our accounts. Don't trust anyone who send you a link because this is one of the best startegy of the hackers to open your account.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

It's very difficult to provide security if you do not know how to do it. This and the list gives a lot of knowledge to everyone, because not all knew about it before, and therefore could lose money. It is now much easier to do it, yet technology is evolving.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

Major trick for not falling for hacker is not to be clicking any link and putting your details , you need to be very careful when inputting your details on any site or clicking links and also be secretive when it comes to your password or private key , because they are the major things that need extra care to prevent hackers.

tongkt1992

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

Hard wallets are the most secure and user-friendly way to store your bitcoins. They’re like little banks that fit into your pocket. Hardware wallets are small, portable, air-gapped devices that generate your private keys offline.

Trezor and Ledger Nano S and KeepKey are three of the most reputable hardware wallets that support Bitcoin (among other currencies) and that employ two-factor authentication to further secure your funds. The devices are password protected, which means you can regain access to your bitcoins and keychain in the event that you lose the physical device by providing the password.
Run antivirus software on your Windows PC, Mac and Android devices. Screen your emails carefully, and set up two-factor authentication on every online account that lets you. Encrypt your hard drives and mobile devices, and make regular backups of them.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

Hard wallets are the most secure and user-friendly way to store your bitcoins. They’re like little banks that fit into your pocket. Hardware wallets are small, portable, air-gapped devices that generate your private keys offline.

Trezor and Ledger Nano S and KeepKey are three of the most reputable hardware wallets that support Bitcoin (among other currencies) and that employ two-factor authentication to further secure your funds. The devices are password protected, which means you can regain access to your bitcoins and keychain in the event that you lose the physical device by providing the password.
Run antivirus software on your Windows PC, Mac and Android devices. Screen your emails carefully, and set up two-factor authentication on every online account that lets you. Encrypt your hard drives and mobile devices, and make regular backups of them.

Well, for now, I can't afford anyone these Hard wallets, Not that I am careless or something but I use to store my bitcoins from my online wallet because it is easy to me to transact anything for my financial needs like to pay bills to withdraw or cash out. But I am thinking to save money to buy one these soon.

Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

It is best for the Bitcoin purse to use a separate device on which the purse will be installed and this device should not always be connected to the Internet.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

Well that's good, there's many newbie in forum that they need to know that, they can get an information about the safest wallet.
Hardware wallet , Trezor and Coinbase is the most trusted wallet that I currently use for my bitcoin.
Exactly, a lot of people right now had a bad intentions towards other people. So we must be careful anytime so that we can avoid being hack or scam.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

Bitcoin Hot Stocks is a wallet address that users can use to spend money on any purchase, sale, transaction at any time, and you always have to connect your hot wallet to the internet to be able to stay connected to the Bitcoin network.
Bitcoin Cold Stocks, on the other hand, uses cold wallets only if you do not intend to use electronic money to spend regularly, but you can still receive deposits from other people at any time. Cold storage has the advantage of having no direct connection to the internet, as it is used to keep Bitcoin offline. Once there is no connection between wallet and internet, hackers can not steal money from your wallet.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

Even many experienced people lose bitcoin and crypto currency from hackers, not to mention newcomers. You need to be very careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: