Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep safe your Bitcoin from hacker  (Read 4646 times)
lumon2112

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:22:59 PM

thank you for the good information, because I already had such a situation when the wallet was left empty, and I did not know how to secure myself from a repeat case)))

classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

There are many hackers out there in which who ever that fall victim will blame him or her self and may even commit suicide. Always make sure you are on safer side and make it sure that your account is severely secure.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
2408AAY

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

Thank you very much for the great information. There are many hackers out there available to hijack your bitcoin account if not properly secured. To keep your bitcoin safely from hackers, keep your private key well, save with hardware wallet and avoid sharing the private key with anyone. Never trust anyone.
Naelanikor

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

Thanks for this great tips. I think it will be helpful for beginners because keeping currencies in safety is extremely important for investors
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

Without any doubt hardware solutions are definitely better than online alternatives. If you have small amounts of money you can temporary keep your holdins on Exchanges, but when you have important crypto investments, for a better sleep during the night hardware wallets are highly recommended.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:12:43 AM

I want to thank the user mocaccino, who gave us a lot of useful information about online purses. I was thinking about giving them a try, but now I'm no longer sure. I will keep on offline and live a happy shopping life.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

Most safe is hardwallets...And if you are using soft wallets then keep a hardcopy of private key in a safe place and dont keep any type of soft copy of your private key... Because hackers can access only soft copies.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Now you need to worry about security as much as ever, because tasty coin prices are not just for investing, but also to loot as much as possible and sell on the rise!
Thanks for all tips in the topic.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

Wallet security is very important, many hackers do everything they can to steal bitcoin, I have been exposed to a virus that makes when I paste the bitcoin address the address changes according to their address, make sure you are careful if you want to transfer bitcoin according to the correct address.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

Thank you for telling people who do not know about bitcoin yet. And I also include people who are still learning about the security of bitcoin purses. This thread is a science that I need to keep and bookmark.

By keeping safe from hackers you have to understand what are the possible ways why you're account get hacked must be check if you log out safe your account password so the hacker will not get in to your account so you are safe be careful to all people around you don't trust anyone around you.
Pogi2000

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

Dont believe in site that offers easy way in earning, there is no easy way to earn unless you are a hacker or scammer it will be easy for you. Make a triple check on the sites that you are entering or clicking. Make a research about this in order to prevent hacking. Do not click untrusted links because it maybe a phishing site that can acquire your information and hack you account.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

Utilizing an open Wi-Fi to get to any sort of individual record is extremely disturbing, regardless of whether you simply get to any informal community like Facebook. Programmers account are exceptionally keen and they could make utilization of that sort of data to acquire and more data out of you until the point that they get something profitable from you, its not fitting to get to anything particularly your own wallets in an open Wi-Fi.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

If you want to secure your bitcoin there are two ways to keep safe it.
1. Online wallets.
2. Hardware wallets.

If you chose  number one you have to take some steps for keep safe your bitcoin.
1. Take a very heard password.
2. Keep your password in a very secure place.
3. Don't save your password in online.
4. Activate two step authentication.
5. Don't share your password to any one.

For your help give some trusted wallet links...
1. https://www.coinbase.com
2. https://www.coinpayments.net
3. https://www.blockchain.com

If you chose number two you have to pay some money for keep safe your bitcoin but i think this is better to keep your bitcoin in a hardware wallet. It is more safe then any online wallets...

For your help i give some trusted hardware wallets link.
1. https://www.shiftcrypto.ch/
2.https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
3.https://opendime.com/
4.https://trezor.io/
5.https://tangem.com/

So now its your choice that how to keep safe your bitcoin now.......😊😊😊😊😊

Your ever😊

Some of the ways I still do to secure my bitcoin number are:
Never disclose a private key, this is very important because if the private key is revealed to be taken off bitcoin
Do not put too much money on the exchange in case the hacked floor will lose all the money, just to leave a little trade.
Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

In bitcoin simply do no longer be silly, ignorant, however be cautious and be carefull constantly , provide protection of your wallet and by no means inform it to others, maintain your password and personal in a more secure folders, your safety is in your fingers no longer in others.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:16:01 AM

A key step to protecting your bitcoin is to store anything of significant value in a hardware wallet, a physical device, like a USB drive, that stores your private keys and currency locally, and isn’t connected to the internet.
Agree, hardware wallet is the right way to secure your money from many threats such as phishing, hacking and so on so that your
money will remain safe in it. if you want to save in an online wallet you can add 2fa it will be very safe
ExhibitGap25

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

Very much informative article and yes both of the wallets are good but I personally think hardware wallets are best compares to online wallets.
Naelanikor

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

Thanks for great tips. I think this kind of information will be helpful for beginners. Security and privacy are important in cryptocurrencies' sphere to be confident in your funds
texlipsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

I have very little investment but I still manage my accounts with a secrecy at the level of paranoia. I can not endure to lose what I haven't lost in the stock market like this.
Thanushka47

Activity: 350

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

Thank you for this information and advice. It will be quite useful for people who are new to the crypto field. My advice is to use hardware wallets instead of online or desktop wallets because hardware wallets are more secure than other wallets.   
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Well that's good, there's many newbie in forum that they need to know that, they can get an information about the safest wallet.
Hardware wallet , Trezor and Coinbase is the most trusted wallet that I currently use for my bitcoin.

I guess am one of the newbies. Have been looking for the best wallet, where i can safely keep my bitcoin. Currently i kept my bitcoin in my coinomi wallet which seem ok for now but am still looking a more secure wallet like Hardware wallet and Trezor wallet but i dont know how to get either of the two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: