Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC  (Read 84022 times)
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

We got listed at another exchange - https://bitebtc.com/trade/web_btc

They have twice as volume as previous exchange (stocks.exchange) and they support credit cards and traditional payments, but they also require KYC.

They are finnancial institution oficially registered in Singapore.

Good news. Every exchange is welcome now as we want more volume and more exposure for the project. Too bad that top exchanges have ridiculous fees for adding new coins, and lots of new, solid coins don't have a chance to be listed.

The fees are indeed ridiculous but if I was an exchanger operator at one of the larger ones I would do it the same way. They have quite a comfortable position although they can't just relax. Some larger exchanges have lost quite significant market share, like Polo for example.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

This is somehow a solid project to get involved with, i really like the idea of supporting smart contracts, also, the project has a really good name and the goal toward stopping and fighting Asic miners is just mind blowing! 😎 good luck!
albertod

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:15:10 AM

Do you guys know about JSECOINS ?!?

It is a very interesting project working pretty much in the same way. The website mining app is already working...
How are you different from it ?!

Thx

It's indeed a similar project, with some techincal differences regarding the blockchain their token is based on. For example:

1) Their hashing algorithm is SHA-256, while webchain uses Cryptonight, which makes it a CPU-mineable blockchain
2) Their blocks are found in aproximately 30 seconds, while blocks on webchain have an average time of 10 seconds.
3) We offer transaparent and trackable transactions, they don't.

Regarding the relation webchain-coinimp, consider that the differences for each blockchain highly affect the performance of the broswer-based mining. There are also some operative/reward specific features of our token that will be announced when the project is released that will differentiate a lot from this one you mention.
Thanks for your comment.

What is your plan to differ for other blockchain offer like this one ?
Marketing plan ?!

I have to ask you to kindly wait for new updates on the project and you'll get all the information you need.
btcsmlcmnr159

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

This is somehow a solid project to get involved with, i really like the idea of supporting smart contracts, also, the project has a really good name and the goal toward stopping and fighting Asic miners is just mind blowing! 😎 good luck!
CPU mineable, Smart Contract integrated in Webchain platform, no ICO, ASIC-resistant. All of them sound great for such promising new crypto coin.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

I'm mining a few thousand coins for the future, what are the future plans of the coin development team, hope that it will turn into something really worthwhile.
adoniso

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

Hello, why do you consume so much memory?
I'm installing the wallet and it's syncing.
Does it take too long to sync?

https://monosnap.com/file/qy0xuFrA3xHY5pMgal8GyUXGQuaZ3w

Thanks  Cool

blockchain is big because we have frequent blocks. we will provide blockchain file to import in future so you can skip downloading it from wallet yourself. yes it can take some time to sync, but that's how it is at every coin. We can work on improving that in future

I think it made a mistake, it did not sync.
I click on Reload and it does nothing.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

I'm mining a few thousand coins for the future, what are the future plans of the coin development team, hope that it will turn into something really worthwhile.

Maybe you should do it the other way around and first ask for the future before you start wasting resources on a project you don't know anything about Wink

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
northvetroff

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

hello, I mine for more than a week already and still cannot see anything in my wallet - what should I do? maybe some special actions from me needed?
Platon_x

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

hello, I mine for more than a week already and still cannot see anything in my wallet - what should I do? maybe some special actions from me needed?

You can always see actual balance of your wallet at https://explorer.webchain.network . On which pool do you mine ? Do you see accepted shares in miner ?
Olzhas

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

Hey all, how much h/s gives AMD fx8350 and AMD Ryzen 1700 x, and I got 320 h/s.  can you give the correct configuration? thanks.
Phat Chimp

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

Hey all, how much h/s gives AMD fx8350 and AMD Ryzen 1700 x, and I got 320 h/s.  can you give the correct configuration? thanks.

i have the Ryzen 7 2700x it's between 700 / 800 H/S i think thats it's hi what you get.
northvetroff

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

You can always see actual balance of your wallet at https://explorer.webchain.network . On which pool do you mine ? Do you see accepted shares in miner ?

okay, thank you. now I see the balance, but why is it not in my wallet still ( I mean I cannot see it in my desktop app)?
don't get too critical please - I just have started with mining and have chosen you as you're the simplest imo

I mine in 5000 pool. and do I have to chane the pool, or how can I change the pool?
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

Hi. I didn't want to add the account I use so I created a new one and added to the wallet but I don't know how to delete it. Can you help me?
Olzhas

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

i have the Ryzen 7 2700x it's between 700 / 800 H/S i think thats it's hi what you get.

can you show your config file?
albertod

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

I want the plan luck. Pretty good logo, believable project.

Thanks for your comment and for your feedback! We look forward to having you invest in the project (either by mining the coin or buying it). Remember we are available on https://bitebtc.com/trade/web_btc and https://stocks.exchange/trade/WEB/BTC
albertod

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

We really appreciate your feedback. We want it to be solid and we support the idea of it being open to anyone, that's the reason that made us not to have any ICO or presale. We need community support to keep growing along with a marketing strategy. Stay in touch!
Noe-Riobleep

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

very nice project, rely in the future can run in accordance with the planned.  Good luck team.
albertod

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

CPU mineable, Smart Contract integrated in Webchain platform, no ICO, ASIC-resistant. All of them sound great for such promising new crypto coin.

Thanks for your feedback. All those feautures show what the company behind the project has always believed in: accesible solutions for everyone, decentralization and equality.
albertod

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

That's awesome. We are looking forward to receiving your feedback on Webchain, you could share what device you're using and the hashrate you're reaching with it.

Regarding our future plans, as we mentioned on the main poast, we are creating an ecosystem for webmasters to earn on their content. As a hosting provider with millions of users and as one of the leading JavaScript mining solutions, we will make WEB be in the center of it. - it will be the first currency minable via CoinIMP other than Monero. There are of course more details about our strategy, but they will be given to the community when the time comes.
albertod

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

Maybe you should do it the other way around and first ask for the future before you start wasting resources on a project you don't know anything about Wink

We advise the same thing too. Users need to be fully aware of as many details as possible before investing in anything. That's why we are open to questions and we really appreciate when users feel comfortable enough to share their concerns or doubts with us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: