Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC  (Read 84376 times)
albertod

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

When I began to install the miner the anti-virus that I have in windows did not let me install the webchain-miner. what should I do to begin mining? Help please!

Most antiviruses are configured so they detect miners, if you downloaded Webchain miner from the official github reposiroty , you shouldn't worry. Just allow the antivirus to install it.
Gustavo2906

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

When I began to install the miner the anti-virus that I have in windows did not let me install the webchain-miner. what should I do to begin mining? Help please!

Most antiviruses are configured so they detect miners, if you downloaded Webchain miner from the official github reposiroty , you shouldn't worry. Just allow the antivirus to install it.

Thanks for the information! it has been very helpfull
albertod

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

Thanks for the information! it has been very helpfull

We thank you for willing to support the project with your device! In case of any other doubts, don't hesitate to ask.
Roberto15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:56:11 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 08:06:32 PM by Roberto15

Hi everyone! i few days ago I installed the webchain miner in my computer but every time I begin mining my computer gets extremely slow. how can i configure it to not make so slow my computer.  Embarrassed
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

Hi everyone! i few days ago I installed the webchain miner in my computer but every time I begin mining my computer gets extremely slow. how can i configure it to not make so slow my computer. I have 4gb ram and a dual core 2.0.  Embarrassed

There are several ways:

1. Add /BELOWNORMAL in your command line. This will prioritise the miner lower than the rest of your running programs.
2. OPen config.json (in your miner's folder) with notepad and find:
    "cpu-priority": null,   // set process priority (0 idle, 2 normal to 5 highest)

set it to 1 and try again

3. change the number of threads in the same json.config file:

"threads": 2,        // number of miner threads

try with 2, 3, 4 and if it is slow again, set it to 1

Gustavo2906

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

I finally installed the miner. how do I know that the miner is working? the black screen only says "new job" help please! and thanks!
Ayurpwnz

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

I agree with your concept and idea ahead, but if your project is successful, you will have many rivals
Roberto15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

Hi everyone! i few days ago I installed the webchain miner in my computer but every time I begin mining my computer gets extremely slow. how can i configure it to not make so slow my computer. I have 4gb ram and a dual core 2.0.  Embarrassed

There are several ways:

1. Add /BELOWNORMAL in your command line. This will prioritise the miner lower than the rest of your running programs.
2. OPen config.json (in your miner's folder) with notepad and find:
    "cpu-priority": null,   // set process priority (0 idle, 2 normal to 5 highest)

set it to 1 and try again

3. change the number of threads in the same json.config file:

"threads": 2,        // number of miner threads

try with 2, 3, 4 and if it is slow again, set it to 1

whotheff thanks for your help! I tried the second and last option that you gave me and my computer is not getting frozen as before. Thanks a lot!

tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 756

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

I see there's a miner for android, what about iOS? any plans for it? Good project guys.

Hello! Apple has explicitly banned apps that mine cryptocurrency on its devices, according to the newly updated Review Guidelines for the App Store. The new ban extends to all Apple platforms. So, until it changes, it's not probable that the team releases an iOS miner  Undecided

But we're always checking news and eager to find out about changes in the IT world. If there's a single possibility that those policies change, we might surely get interested in it.

That's damn unfair. Do you see them loosen those restrictions soon or no way they are going to allow such applications again?

I wouldn't know, to be honest. There are no hints on this topic but the recent warn by google saying that they plan to do the same with cryptocurrency miners on the play store... We are thinking of solutions about it.

That's how these big corporations are trying to fight against the disruption they are facing, but I think it is only a question of time until our community will find ways to circumvent these shenanigans.
albertod

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

I finally installed the miner. how do I know that the miner is working? the black screen only says "new job" help please! and thanks!

Can you share a link with your screen (the miner output)? You can't add images, but paste the link here. It might happen that although you're connected to the pool, your device is not strong enough to submit a share in time.
albertod

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:43:54 PM

I agree with your concept and idea ahead, but if your project is successful, you will have many rivals

Thanks for your comment. We hope to have a strong and satisfied community to support the project. Be part of it!

albertod

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

whotheff thanks for your help! I tried the second and last option that you gave me and my computer is not getting frozen as before. Thanks a lot!

Remember sharing your stats Smiley
justincase1911

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

at some windows 10 users, it may be that the "webchaind.exe" is recognize as a virus. but it isn't a virus that was already explained by albertod.

i had the problem: when i start the new wallet update it will be installed without any problems but if I start the wallet it wants to extract the new updated "webchaind.exe" and then it pops up a bug screen while trying to syncronize. something with java error has been showen. i think its because the "webchaind.exe" gets blocked by windows 10.
i checked the folder in user/appdata/local/webchainwallet and i realize that the "webchaind.exe" was missing in the folder. so it was automatically deleted by windows 10 without any information given.

if u have the same problems just make sure your anti-virus real-time scanner is turned off while installing the new "webchainwallet.exe" and after you installed, don't start the wallet directly, just make sure you add an exception rule for the executable "webchaind.exe" to your anti-virus tool! you can also add all ".exe files of webchain to have a safe mining success. but be sure u have the right files from webchain github.

after u added "webchaind.exe" as a non virus to your antivirus tool or windows defender, you can enable your anti-virus real-time scanner again and everything works fine. no worries and good luck by the way
albertod

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

at some windows 10 users, it may be that the "webchaind.exe" is recognize as a virus. but it isn't a virus that was already explained by albertod.

i had the problem: when i start the new wallet update it will be installed without any problems but if I start the wallet it wants to extract the new updated "webchaind.exe" and then it pops up a bug screen while trying to syncronize. something with java error has been showen. i think its because the "webchaind.exe" gets blocked by windows 10.
i checked the folder in user/appdata/local/webchainwallet and i realize that the "webchaind.exe" was missing in the folder. so it was automatically deleted by windows 10 without any information given.

if u have the same problems just make sure your anti-virus real-time scanner is turned off while installing the new "webchainwallet.exe" and after you installed, don't start the wallet directly, just make sure you add an exception rule for the executable "webchaind.exe" to your anti-virus tool! you can also add all ".exe files of webchain to have a safe mining success. but be sure u have the right files from webchain github.

after u added "webchaind.exe" as a non virus to your antivirus tool or windows defender, you can enable your anti-virus real-time scanner again and everything works fine. no worries and good luck by the way

Thanks for your support justingcase1911, you always share your advice to others and we all highly appreciate that. Best regards!
justincase1911

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

you are always welcome as long as you are part of the community

thankfully aprreciated
Roberto15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

Hi community. I have some doubts.
 Does anyone knows what  the donate-level option in the config.json file  does ?

Code:
 "donate-level": 5,      // donate level, mininum 1%

Huh Huh Huh Huh
whotheff

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

Hi community. I have some doubts.
 Does anyone knows what  the donate-level option in the config.json file  does ?

Code:
 "donate-level": 5,      // donate level, mininum 1%

Huh Huh Huh Huh

The % of your mined coins you pay to the creator of the mining program.

TheMadMason

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

Awesome, thank you this fixed my weird wallet issues.
whotheff

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

ThetaPool is down Sad

justincase1911

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

Awesome, thank you this fixed my weird wallet issues.

i'm glad that i could help you.

and btw. i forget to say for the people who are totally new to mining: the folder AppData is an hidden folder!
windows hides many files and folders by default, preventing users from deleting or modifying files they shouldn’t touch. but you can make windows show these hidden files by changing a single setting.

Windows 10:

Click the “View” tab on File Explorer’s ribbon and click the “Hidden items” checkbox in the Show/hide section. File Explorer will immediately show hidden files and will remember this setting until you change it.
after this step you will be able to see the AppData folder.

Show Hidden Files on Windows 7:

This option is a little more hidden on Windows 7, where it’s buried in the Folder Options window.
Click the “Organize” button on Windows Explorer’s toolbar and select “Folder and search options” to open it.
Click the “View” tab at the top of the Folder Options window.
Select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under Hidden files and folders. Click “OK” to save the new setting.

This options window is also accessible on Windows 8 and 10 just click the “Options” button on the View toolbar in File Explorer. But it’s quicker to easily toggle hidden items on or off using the ribbon.
This window is also accessible via the Control Panel on any version of Windows. Head to Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options. On Windows 8 and 10, it’s named “File Explorer Options” instead.

example: C:\"YOUR WINDOWSNAME"\AppData <-- hidden folder

it's always good to know how things works
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: