Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC  (Read 84022 times)
Tangri

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

Please help me.
I'm having trouble, it does not sync.

https://monosnap.com/file/DHr9yJ9QYadx6lSezMSUMr0czSFcs0

Looks like connection is blocked.  Maybe firewall issue.  Also you could try,  Right click and run as administrator?  If not maybe its antivirus.  May need to be added as exclusion.  Also you can try download it again.  Hope this helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justincase1911

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

Please help me.
I'm having trouble, it does not sync.

https://monosnap.com/file/DHr9yJ9QYadx6lSezMSUMr0czSFcs0

looks like you got the same error as me, if u read some posts before i made a tutorial. you need to disable real time antivirus scanner and add "webchaind.exe" to the exception rule. it is a bit complicated because the webchain wallet block the webchaind.exe. if u have real time scanner active.. so make sure u turn real time scanner off while running webchainwallet.exe as administrator..after your webchainwallet updated webchaind.exe you should now make the exception rule for you antivirus firewall while your real time scanner is deactivated, after you done the exception rule u can enable real time scanner again and wallet will work fine.
if you still have trouble come to their discord channel in "general" or "mining" chat.. we will help you

https://discordapp.com/invite/jrbNgGm
sundownz06

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

also updated nvidia miner to give worker id

https://github.com/monkins1010/LOUD-Webchain-miner-nvidia/releases/tag/v1.1

ive bodged it a bit and used the password as the user id .. but it works..

That did the trick =)

On the AMD GPU miner the user ID isn't showing up for me -- any ideas on that one ?
Tangri

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

That did the trick =)

On the AMD GPU miner the user ID isn't showing up for me -- any ideas on that one ?

I been having too much trouble with mining with AMD GPU miner.  ID problem, duplicate shares, compute error, crashed gpu, rig hard crash etc.  Been trying to scale back setting to see if it helps, but overall too much trouble.  Needs constant baby sitting.   Moved GPU miners to something else already.

Monkins latested amd miners don't actually mine even though its registering decent hash rate.  No shares are ever accepted on any intensities.  

On side note, Webchain probably will see higher value if its kept CPU mining only, which will also enable web mining to be somewhat more productive.  Just saying.
sundownz06

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

That did the trick =)

The XMR-STAK based AMD Miner has working user ID on my AMD GPU systems.

Just a pretty high share of rejects.
webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

We are planning to go live with an unannounced project we have been working on for the last months. Our goal is to run it in September this year. This project will be based on WEB and is going to pave a way and show how WEB can be used by other teams too.

It will be an important step in making sure that Webchain is actually used for what it was built.

Some time after that, latest in October (if we are lucky - maybe still at the end of September), we plan to reveal our biggest project, the one we have been working on for the last weeks. A project that is going to create actual demand for WEB from regular users (not only crypto maniacs) without them knowing much about cryptocurrency topic. This project - our biggest hope for mass adoption - will go live this year. When exactly - we don't know yet, but before 2019.

▪◾◼💎       MINTME.COM COIN      💎◼◾▪  
  The World's Most Secure Blockchain for DApps 👛 [ Pool ] [ Wallet ] [ Explorer ] 💸 CPU  Mining 🔻 No ICO 🔻 No ASIC 
 [ Facebook ] ◉ [ LinkedIn ] ◉ [ Twitter ] ◉ [ Reddit ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉  [ Discord ] 
Tangri

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:09:42 AM

We are planning to go live with an unannounced project we have been working on for the last months. Our goal is to run it in September this year. This project will be based on WEB and is going to pave a way and show how WEB can be used by other teams too.

It will be an important step in making sure that Webchain is actually used for what it was built.

Some time after that, latest in October (if we are lucky - maybe still at the end of September), we plan to reveal our biggest project, the one we have been working on for the last weeks. A project that is going to create actual demand for WEB from regular users (not only crypto maniacs) without them knowing much about cryptocurrency topic. This project - our biggest hope for mass adoption - will go live this year. When exactly - we don't know yet, but before 2019.

can't wait to find out.  You guys are awesome.
Pamela Perry

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:12:47 AM

Greetings devs. A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
sundownz06

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

Sounds interesting =)

Time to stockpile some Webchain coin.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

How to mine webchain in solo mode, i cant find information at topic start

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
albertod

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

How to mine webchain in solo mode, i cant find information at topic start

Hello!

Follow these steps:
1. Start the console: ./webchaind console (linux) or webchaind.exe console (for windows)
2. Get your balance (on console): web3.fromWei(webchain.getBalance(webchain.coinbase), "ether")
3. Start mining (on console): miner.start()
4. Get your balance again to confirm you are mining: web3.fromWei(webchain.getBalance(webchain.coinbase), "ether")

Sherman-Disp

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

Greetings
An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
albertod

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

Greetings
An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?

Hello Sherman, I think I've seen your question before. As we recently posted, our devs will announce the projects that are expected to create actual demand for Webchain. Later this year, we will be posting the news about those projects. Stay tuned.
mastermaid

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

Hi Webchain Crew and hi to everybody else posting here.

I like the idea behind the Webchain project to have a coin that is CPU minable. Also everything else regarding the project really seems to me to be quite thought through.
The superfast block time is win! And the fact that Webchain was made to be botnet unfriendly was also a very smart move regarding the coin and what it is ment for.

I am mining since the very beginning. I started mining on several CPUs and still do it the same way. Two weeks ago the price started to drop because of that crazy discussion regarding webchain being minable with GPUs. The community seems to be split. I hold a quite large amount of the webchain coins out there right now and I am still stockpiling. You probably ask yourself why.

I am not talking about the upcoming projects the devs recently announced. People obviously have a giant problem with the coin being minable with GPU miners. The webchain price dropped hard when the discussion started after climbing and climbing. Really I love that tbh. That way I can buy webchain cheap cheap cheap.

Still I am very upset about this nonsense. Albertod mentioned clearly enough that it is really not profitable to make use of GPUs mining webchain and I really wonder if anybody even had a close look at this!

Why would somebody mine Webchain on a GPU when it is way more expensive (less profitable) than mining it on a CPU??? Have you seen the hashrates for a 1060GTX on the GPU miner's github site??? I actually guess most people didn't think that through. (My non-state-of-the-art Ryzen mines way more using way less power)

I hope instead of a fooled and split community I can help make up some peoples' minds here: No real miner would mine webchain on his GPUs when there is so many coins out there that would be way more profitable!!!
Yes, there is a GPU miner! But to me it only looks like bogus. The miner's dev proofed he has some skill in coding cause it really seems to work. Still there is like 1000 other coins out there that would be way more profitable than Webchain. ON ANY GPU! So people mining Webchain on their GPUs would just give away their money. Nobody should really expect people to do that. Miners want to make money and not give it away. Miners are always looking for highest profit. That you cannot expect when mining Webchain with GPUs. It is the clear opposite.

So to the ones getting rid of their Webchain cheap cheap cheap: me and some others will definetely be happy to keep on stockpiling your extremely underpriced Webchain coins.

To all the others: Happy stockpiling. The future is not just bright, but it will be glaring!

Hail Webchain! \o/ You guys are awesome!
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:51:34 AM

i noticed bunch of @!webchain.network users on AXE Discord server - you guys want to partnership, or its new way to spam?) we are hungry for interesting ideas but if you want to stay on the server - please seize your bot activity

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
albertod

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

i noticed bunch of @!webchain.network users on AXE Discord server - you guys want to partnership, or its new way to spam?) we are hungry for interesting ideas but if you want to stay on the server - please seize your bot activity

For any partnership, you can reach out to the team via email support@webchain.network. Webchain users define their strategies to promote the coin, the team is not responsible for those actions. People have invested time and efforts in the project and if they want to promote it on their own, we actually appreciate it.
poicessra

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

For any partnership, you can reach out to the team via email support@webchain.network. Webchain users define their strategies to promote the coin, the team is not responsible for those actions. People have invested time and efforts in the project and if they want to promote it on their own, we actually appreciate it.

lol you appreciate spam Huh teams like these making cryptocurrency scene look like a scam show. in some countries theres very nice penalties for spam - this is at least irresponsible for the core team to support and promote (that is what i see in your last post) illegal activity)

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Exatrori

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this business. The thing is that the competition is huge and every project has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the idea! Good luck, team!
webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

CoinIMP main page was just updated. https://coinimp.com/, Scroll down the site to see the comparison between Monero and Webchain - and watch the IMP drawings. The site aims to be objective and didn't bash Monero - it simply emphasized differences. So, from now on, CoinIMP will be advertising Webchain at every step.

▪◾◼💎       MINTME.COM COIN      💎◼◾▪  
  The World's Most Secure Blockchain for DApps 👛 [ Pool ] [ Wallet ] [ Explorer ] 💸 CPU  Mining 🔻 No ICO 🔻 No ASIC 
 [ Facebook ] ◉ [ LinkedIn ] ◉ [ Twitter ] ◉ [ Reddit ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉  [ Discord ] 
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: