Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ⭐ CyBit - FEEL THE POWER OF CROWDFUNDING ⭐  (Read 4742 times)
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

The platform helps to sturtups to collect money to there development. And not only by ICO. Protecting the rights of investors, buying the tokens of sturtups investors will the Cybit tokens to. This is a platform for investors and for startups.

The team will buy from investors the tokens of other projects or their own tokens?

CBT will be on exchanges. It will be possible to freely to buy and sell them. When investors buy the tokens of startups they will get the tokens of CBT like extra guarantee.

In what ratio will investors get project tokens in this case?

If I'm not mistaken, the tokens will be distributed 1 to 1

It is not obligatory. Everything depends from the sturtup.

You will take the ratio of the price tag of your project and new projects? Do I understand correctly?
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

It depends from the startup and its avaluation. Before to add to the platform the startups will be avaluated by experts.
I hope that the assessment will be with the accuracy and honesty of the project. Although I think that no one refuses money and the valuation will be for profit.

In order for your project to open on this platform you will need to pay the team for getting access?

I think so) No one will work for free. I think that some percentage will pay
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

It depends from the startup and its avaluation. Before to add to the platform the startups will be avaluated by experts.
I hope that the assessment will be with the accuracy and honesty of the project. Although I think that no one refuses money and the valuation will be for profit.

In order for your project to open on this platform you will need to pay the team for getting access?

I wonder what new projects will pay? Tokens of the project or ether and bitcoin?
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

I wonder what new projects will pay? Tokens of the project or ether and bitcoin?

I think that tokens. The new project has not yet collected the funds that are calculated by other currencies
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

I think that tokens. The new project has not yet collected the funds that are calculated by other currencies

I do not agree with you. I know from experience that similar projects charge a checked currency, such as aired. And tokens of new projects while cost nothing
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

I know that managers often receives project tokens, which they manage. It's right. In this case, the manager is interested in the successful work of bounty for the project. Here such an approach can also be. This will create confidence in the project being promoted. No one needs tokens of a scam project.

Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

The problem is, because projects can not be realized without investor financing, in turn, investors are afraid of fraudulent projects ...

This vicious circle is still breaking some investors, allocating small amounts of money for the purchase of new tokens.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

The conditions for adding the startups will be different for every startup. A lot of depends from the experts evaluation of startup before adding it to the platform.
veranika55

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

It is very good to help new projects develop. Many good projects simply could not collect money themselves and ceased their activities

I think that this project will help start-up businessmen with the search for investors. After all, a lot of good projects are hanging in the air through a lack of finance.

There are a lot of ICO now and to find a good one among them is very difficult to investors. That is why the CyBit platform in necessary. Experts avaluate a good ICO and investors have extra guarantee by CBT tokens.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

The platform helps to sturtups to collect money to there development. And not only by ICO. Protecting the rights of investors, buying the tokens of sturtups investors will the Cybit tokens to. This is a platform for investors and for startups.

The team will buy from investors the tokens of other projects or their own tokens?

CBT will be on exchanges. It will be possible to freely to buy and sell them. When investors buy the tokens of startups they will get the tokens of CBT like extra guarantee.

I did not quite understand. What will this ratio depend on?

It depends from the avaluation of experts befor adding to the CyBit platform.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

It is very good to help new projects develop. Many good projects simply could not collect money themselves and ceased their activities

I think that this project will help start-up businessmen with the search for investors. After all, a lot of good projects are hanging in the air through a lack of finance.

Yes, and these businessmen drop their hands and do not believe in their success.
Projects need funding, investors need to find a worthy project for financing. The platform in this should help.
The problem is, because projects can not be realized without investor financing, in turn, investors are afraid of fraudulent projects ...

The result is a vicious circle. Teams can not create their own applications without money, and investors do not want to buy tokens of those projects where there are no ready-made platforms.

That is why CyBit is necessary. The experts can avaluate the idea of startup, check the team and their experience before adding to the platorm. Experts have experience to do this. Investors very often do not have enough experience.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

You will take the ratio of the price tag of your project and new projects? Do I understand correctly?

Every startup has it own tokens. There are different price of the tokens and different amount. No it is hard to say someting about it. Only the principles of the work.
veranika55

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

The worked of the platform will be paid. Nothing is for free. But the CyBit will be interested in the results of work of startups. That is why it so important to avaluate the potencial and idears of startups. The expances of startups will be less inside one platform. CyBit helps startups to safe the money because to held ICO costs a lot of money.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

The worked of the platform will be paid. Nothing is for free. But the CyBit will be interested in the results of work of startups. That is why it so important to avaluate the potencial and idears of startups. The expances of startups will be less inside one platform. CyBit helps startups to safe the money because to held ICO costs a lot of money.
That's for sure, it turns out that with the platform it will be possible to save very much money.

oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

If the team will check the startups and see that some do not do much, then what will the team do next?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

The main thing is to protect the rights of each participant on the platform. An independent evaluation will help novice investors.

Not only an independent appraisal, but also a control over the operation of start-ups will help investors choose worthy projects for investment.
berlinboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

That's for sure, it turns out that with the platform it will be possible to save very much money.

Both time and money will be saved. And all thanks to this platform. I am glad that such a project appeared on the market of crypto-currency.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

Every startup has it own tokens. There are different price of the tokens and different amount. No it is hard to say someting about it. Only the principles of the work.

It turns out that this ratio of your own and other people's tokens will be calculated individually each time?
berlinboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

This category of the population does not like to study modern investment tools. They are generally afraid of investment. Therefore, it is important for them to have paper money in their wallet.
If you create a need for this category of people, they will eventually accept crypto-currencies.

To begin with, it is necessary for this category of population to show interest in the crypto-currency market. Then you can create and offer them something useful.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

This category of the population does not like to study modern investment tools. They are generally afraid of investment. Therefore, it is important for them to have paper money in their wallet.
If you create a need for this category of people, they will eventually accept crypto-currencies.

To begin with, it is necessary for this category of population to show interest in the crypto-currency market. Then you can create and offer them something useful.
For example, you can offer them to pay for communal services at a discount in the crypto currency, then they will start to study this market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: