Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:45:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ⭐ CyBit - FEEL THE POWER OF CROWDFUNDING ⭐  (Read 4742 times)
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

What functions of the application can be taken from the study of their white paper. On the road map, development has not yet begun, so talking about applications is too early. Although it is difficult to understand how it possible organize crowdfunding through a mobile application Grin

Nowadays, business people (investors) want to have access to trading platforms online, for this they use mobile devices. The road map indicates the beginning of application development. Developers could answer the question above.
And it is right. It is very convenient to have such an application in the phone when you invest

For example, I go online via the phone than with a PC. I need this app
You are right with the application easier and more convenient, the advantages are obvious.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

You need to understand that whenever you are investing at any ICO platform, you are actually putting your money at risk. With such stance, you expect the ICO platforms to be fully transparent about their operations and especially, what level of security they would provide. Usually the best platforms share the details of their security such as CyBit™ platform who proudly shares its information about the innovative ERC-223 protocol and the fool proof security to carry out all the transactions. Any update whether big or small related to any aspect of the platform should always be shared with the current and potential investors in order to maintain transparency of the business.

The bottom line of all this discussion is to not fall for any marketing gimmicks and make informed decisions regarding the crypto platform by performing the due diligence.

Naquib Hatami
Founder
Blockchain Fintech Product
CyBit™ Limited | Cybit.io
Copyright © CyBit Limited 2018. All rights reserved.
Every day in the world there are more than 100 projects a day and only 80% of them are SCAM. I hope the CyBit platform will be transparent and secure.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

Do not go with the crypto hype, think wisely before investing

There has been a very notable tendency among some of the investors as they either create fake hype or they get caught by the hype created by the stakeholders in one way or the other. This thing destroys the real beauty of the crypto platform and make things even more challenging especially for the novice investor, who at the first place will be struggling to understand the basics of Ethereum blockchain and crowdfunding, let alone the fake hype to tackle.

It's right. Invest should be smart. It is necessary to study the project well and understand that any investment is a risk
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

White paper of n ICO could be a good point to start. Check out the CyBit™ white paper for having an in-depth insight into the platform. A crowdfunding company pitches their idea to the potential investors in the market through this medium. It is for this reason that the platforms give extra importance to the designing of the white paper an gives all critical information related to the vision of the company and how the features and services would be offered. The information about the platform team and the security features are also given which could be an excellent point to measure the quality and performance of the crowdfunding or ICO platform. Most of the financial experts attaches the success or failure of the company to the quality of the white paper and this also portrays the attitude of the company and how serious they are with their project. So do check this as your first point of entry to the crypto world.

Any investor before investing is simply obliged to read the white paper. This applies both to new investors and experienced
STORMIX

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:58:12 PM

The performance of the platform crowdfunding or ICO will show the time, while it's too early to talk about such details. I understand that project developers provide security guarantees, but hackers are also developing.

Hackers certainly develop, but the defense against them does not stand still
denreddit

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

I have not used the ERC-223 coin yet. I hope that it is really more reliable and secure.
What are the advantages of this token for investors?

As far as I understand this standard is more protected for the investor
Then the decision to use this token is quite correct and logical.
ERC-223 has certain advantages is a good solution.
And what are the advantages? For ordinary investors, they will be noticeable?

Yes the payments are cheaper and more quickly.

The Ethereum ERC-223 standard is highly flexible, versatile, secure and backward compatible with the prior version of the ERC20. Gone are the days when you were supposed to pay twice the gas fees; once for the transaction approval and the second time for getting the funds into your account. The ERC-223 takes the ideal lean approach by simplifying the transaction and benefitting you with one transactional fee to be paid only.

Factually, it is simply a single function transfer in sending of the token anywhere you want. You absolutely don’t need to worry about the existence of a contract at the receiver’s end in completing your transaction. Thus, simplifying the agenda with maximum security and productivity is the unique selling point of the ERC-223 protocol.
Then it is very correct that the project uses tokens on this protocol, due to this, investors will be able to save and make transactions faster.

Plus, do not forget that ERC223 is more secure format
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

What functions of the application can be taken from the study of their white paper. On the road map, development has not yet begun, so talking about applications is too early. Although it is difficult to understand how it possible organize crowdfunding through a mobile application Grin

Nowadays, business people (investors) want to have access to trading platforms online, for this they use mobile devices. The road map indicates the beginning of application development. Developers could answer the question above.
And it is right. It is very convenient to have such an application in the phone when you invest

For example, I go online via the phone than with a PC. I need this app
You are right with the application easier and more convenient, the advantages are obvious.

A mobile application is of course necessary. But I think first you need to release a well-balanced version for the PC
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:28:10 AM

The performance of the platform crowdfunding or ICO will show the time, while it's too early to talk about such details. I understand that project developers provide security guarantees, but hackers are also developing.

I think the greatest danger here is not from hackers. When selecting an object for investment, there is a risk that the invested money will be lost. Scam is the most common reason for losing money in crypto.

Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:36:21 AM

[The performance of the platform crowdfunding or ICO will show the time, while it's too early to talk about such details. I understand that project developers provide security guarantees, but hackers are also developing.

Hackers certainly develop, but the defense against them does not stand still]

Hackers "break" the already finished product, and the producers of protection programs develop protection after they hack. They have an advantage.
Alperheefoo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

Hey dev's. excellent approach.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

Suppose the transaction price in the ethereum bch for the standard ERC 20 is 0.5$. In this case, for ERC 223 the transaction cost will be 0.25$. The investor sells tokens for the sum of 10K$. Really great savings for the investor Grin Grin Grin
And who told you that the investor has such a small investment and he will record profit by one transaction?

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

First, this is an example.
Secondly,
let it fix profits for 10 transactions;
let, during all fixations of profit, the blockchain of the etherium is overloaded so much that the cost of the transaction is $1 in equivalent;
in this case, it saves $0.5 on transactions.
Total is 5$. Oh yeah, great savings for maybe a few years! Grin

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

Secondly,
let, during all fixations of profit, the blockchain of the etherium is overloaded so much that the cost of the transaction is $1 in equivalent;
You probably never heard of crypto cats, then transactions cost much more than one dollar. But nothing, everything will come with experience.

Intiovine

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Hi, fellows
 Their idea is quite investing in my view!
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

You probably never heard of crypto cats, then transactions cost much more than one dollar. But nothing, everything will come with experience.
First, this is an example (the second time I'm writing this Smiley).
Secondly, I remember these kittens(dec 2017), and I remember how the blockchain was overloaded at the time (250k 50gas was not pushed through the transaction).
Thirdly, how can there be special cases from the history of the ether blockchain to the activity of investors?

Within a 1-1.5 year, ethereum devs are planning to increase the capacity of the blockchain, which will reduce the cost of transactions during overloads.

Gromstop

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

I think the greatest danger here is not from hackers. When selecting an object for investment, there is a risk that the invested money will be lost. Scam is the most common reason for losing money in crypto.
Scam projects are the very first reason for the loss of investment.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

The main reasons for the loss of investment are stupidity, laziness, the desire to quickly and effortlessly earn a lot, and of course fraudulent projects that flooded the market of the crypto industry.
SUNbitok

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

Scam projects are the very first reason for the loss of investment.
It is clear that no one is 100% protected. Hackers are developing, but the platform is also monitoring security.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

[The performance of the platform crowdfunding or ICO will show the time, while it's too early to talk about such details. I understand that project developers provide security guarantees, but hackers are also developing.

Hackers certainly develop, but the defense against them does not stand still]

Hackers "break" the already finished product, and the producers of protection programs develop protection after they hack. They have an advantage.

It depends on how to treat your product. It is possible to modernize protection not only after attacks but to do so always
strongtree2505

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

Secondly,

I think it's about the security of the token, not the minimum savings. Although a little save is also nice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: