Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:18:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ⭐ CyBit - FEEL THE POWER OF CROWDFUNDING ⭐  (Read 4738 times)
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

In the initial phase of the CyBit crowdfunding venture, things started with the release of the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) which is actually the cryptoequity phenomenon discussed above. With the passage of time and the upward performance of our venture, the value for these tokens is meant to soar, and that is happening too. Moreover, the token owners do have the liberty to trade these coins across the platform. CyBit for sure is a very happening platform with all the state of the art features which are enticing enough to attract to potential investors towards it.

Naquib Hatami
COO
Blockchain Fintech Product
CyBit Limited | Cybit.io
Copyright © CyBit Limited 2018. All rights reserved.

Excuse me, I understood correctly: on the platform of this project it will be possible not only to create their startups, but also to trade different tokens?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:21:17 PM
Merited by oficman (1)

Compliance with the road map is an important aspect. Developers should stick to the roadmap, otherwise it may not be the best way to affect the ICO.
All this is understood, but while the leading coins do not grow, ICO does not raise enough funds to continue the work of the projects. If the developers are counting on the funds from the first cathedrals in Pre-ICO, then the developers is difficult to follow the road map.

Sorry, it's not entirely clear: what are the leading coins you mention in your answer? If it is a question of crypto-currencies from the TOP-10, then you are mistaken. Yes, their price has dropped significantly, but it is still growing.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

The future is secure especially when it comes to the lesser transactional fees along with the legal avoidance of any local taxes which unnecessarily was looking to take the beauty out of the crowdfunding system. On top of that, the influx of multi million dollars posed huge threat to the platform organizers as any negligence or malicious attack into the system could wipe out the credibility within seconds. However, the system is secure. This security is first empowered by the blockchain mechanism itself and then it is further secured with the impeccable security features and the ERC-223 protocol used by CyBit platform.

If local taxes were not so large, then new businessmen would not try to avoid paying them.

All right. Far from all the countries of the world, the domestic economy works in such a way as to promote the development of a new business.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Has admired me as your team of skilled software developers is picked thinly up! CyBit will be popular among automated and independent organizations!

I think that automated and independent organizations are already provided with high-quality software. Leaders of such organizations will not experiment with new unknown programs.

I do not agree with you. Businesses must develop and keep pace with the times if they want to be successful
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

This is a major investors do so not so much. There are a lot more small investors, and more often than not they do not have this opportunity
Without large investors, projects may not collect softcap, and small investors generally take a decision based on the choice of large investors.

This is true, but large investors are waiting for the stabilization and growth of the market. Now the period of correction of the rate of the main crypto currencies continues, so everyone expects growth.
Some of them took a wait-and-see attitude, but drawdowns are the best time for investments.

I agree with you. At such moments, investments bring a large income
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

Is passive income possible for the owners of project tokens?
What do you have in mind? If further speculation by tokens on the exchange with the aim of making a profit, then yes it will be possible.

I think he asks PoS or PoW. If I'm not mistaken then the earnings earnings you will not earn
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

Yes, it became very difficult for investors to find good projects. Researching the project and communicating with the devs can take many weeks before the decision is made. Even in case of careful selection of the project there is no big chance of success.
The main advantage of the CyBit platform for investors is that even non-professional investors with a small budget can find a good object for investment and not get into a fraudulent project.

I agree. I have little experience in investing. I think to use the services of this project
The project providing such an opportunity is an ideal option for inexperienced investors.
The platform on which the proven projects for investment are collected will be of interest not only to inexperienced investors.

For any investor, this platform can become interesting. But provided that they will select only the most interesting and most promising projects
It's true, the platform provides a choice of projects and it's convenient, but which project to choose and get the maximum income depends on our choice.
The profit from projects is different and to get a high income from the project you need to choose it correctly.
Of course, there are promising projects and ideas, but this does not mean that each of them is worthy of our attention and investment

To finish reach only those projects that want to work and they like what they do
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

Looks like I missed something. Has the project platform already been put into mass operation?
If guided by a road map, then the project, like the idea, does not work yet. I seen a lag behind the road map, but I have not yet seen the forsage before road map Grin.

If the team is slightly behind the dates indicated in the road map, then this does not mean anything bad.

Well, maybe this is not absolutely bad. But it means that not everything goes as they would like it
HighPricebtc

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:08:03 AM

Why is the price of your token on your whitepaper is not the same here in your pinned message in telegram ?
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

This is a major investors do so not so much. There are a lot more small investors, and more often than not they do not have this opportunity
Without large investors, projects may not collect softcap, and small investors generally take a decision based on the choice of large investors.

This is true, but large investors are waiting for the stabilization and growth of the market. Now the period of correction of the rate of the main crypto currencies continues, so everyone expects growth.
Some of them took a wait-and-see attitude, but drawdowns are the best time for investments.

I agree with you. At such moments, investments bring a large income
The main thing in time to find such a moment and then to the growth of the price of the token on the stock exchanges may be added the growth of the original crypto currency.

Ucother

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

Hello, guys.
It looks of this project will be better in the near future.
Reasoned project, a rather interesting vision, irreproachable idea!
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

Hello, guys.
You are right, the project is really worthwhile. The team is constantly at work, it shows the activities and development of the project.

Lamdecaka

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

I've tested all the points of your business and everything is truly very nice!
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Has admired me as your team of skilled software developers is picked thinly up! CyBit will be popular among automated and independent organizations!

I think that automated and independent organizations are already provided with high-quality software. Leaders of such organizations will not experiment with new unknown programs.

I do not agree with you. Businesses must develop and keep pace with the times if they want to be successful

New software is worth the money, as it will work has not yet known to the risk of very high. Who ensures high-quality work?
four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

hey ! i register for the aridrop ! where can i see the balance ? will the coin be sent directly to the ETH address gave ?
HighPricebtc

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

I signed up during pre ico   and  now i tried to sign in  but  your system is saying that my mail is not even registered in the platform
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

The vision for the CyBit project is to introduce a new Global Marketplace that utilizes a credible Blockchainbased token as a payment system through forex transactions and crowd-funding sources.
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:37:20 AM

Hello, guys.
You are right, the project is really worthwhile. The team is constantly at work, it shows the activities and development of the project.

Good luck with this project
Cybit is an Open Source Ecosystem to facilitate Crowdfunding such as Initial Coin Offering, Crowd Investing, and Crowd Funding.
zorgr007

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

The growth of technology in crowdfunding has always been on the cards, according to the World Bank, investments in crowdfunding have reached nearly $ 95 billion by 2025. I think, it is very important for businesses such as CyBitTM.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

The blocking infrastructure of the Cybit system is one of the main functions that the company cites for the success of its product. Their site specifies that they use a block chain to provide a "unique identification" for each node.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: