Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Currency Take Over  (Read 3050 times)
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

Unlike fiat currency, cryptocurrency cannot be debased by any government because it's not tied to any government.
I think it will make more valuable for cryptocurrency in the future.
We can get more profit using crypto currency that making fiat as payment only, having digital currency has made a lot of countries so rich within few years, same in my counter a lot of developments has been appeared after the arrival of bitcoin, people are buying online, earning in online and trust me now in whole world, 99.3% business are being done online now so I think we really need crypto in our place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:38:47 AM

Digital Currency Take Over Smiley
I will not say that digital currency has taken over the normal regular currencies yet. However, there is no way that we can doubt this thing that the digital currencies are taking lead over the regular currencies in so many ways and that now the interest of the people is greatly changing in a way they are more interested in knowing about the crypto currencies and that they are also investing their money into different coins.
It is too soon to something like this which changes the economic system of this entire world. We can say it in a way like this that the crypto currencies are slowly gaining the attention of more people and that people are now getting more interested in investing of their money into the crypto coins and that they really want to switch to the digital coins. Crypto can take lead over the regular currencies but this will take lot of time.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:21:06 AM

I think it needs another 10 years before most of the population transitioned to digital currencies. If only people are not poisoned by the banks or media FUD then it could only just take 2-4 years to take over.
10 years and I am sure some people will still prefer or probably may not be knowledgeable enough to accept digital age and I feel it would take more than a decade to see this happen either a centralized way or decentralized way as the case may be.

People are beginning to see anyway how the banks have so much placed us all in a form of bondage when it comes to spending and I believe that is one thing the digital age has come to sort out.
Yeah you are right; it will take long time to take over the market by cryptocurrency. Many people still do not about digital currency and they have never heard about cryptocurrency. In my locality people are with average income and they have no money for investment. They only earn to overcome their daily needs. Therefore they are not interested in such a currency which has no physical existence.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

i think cryptocurrency will not take over the market, because in some country, they banned cryptocurrency...
I am pretty sure that cryptocurrency just altenative way to us to do some transaction, money will last forever, i guess....
Not everybody in the whole world know about crypto and not everybody had tools they need to do so...
You are right that some countries have banned crypto in the respective countries and my country is one of them. But I am sure this ban is for the time being and these countries are studying blockchain technology and when they realize the importance of blockchain and crypto they will allow their people to invest and trade in crypto but till then we will have to wait.
They definitely will as none of them will want to lag behind. Cryptocurrencies will enforce the human in the future to adopt it or die hard. I guess in some industry it is already happening. Some industries not at all accepting fiats, to transact with them, we must need digital way of payments alone.

Moreover, I am not sure there is any government that is totally against blockchain technology as a whole bunch of them actually see it as the future, but what a lot of them are against is the idea of decentralization that cryptocurrency brings which brought about the ban and even at that, a time will come when they will not have a choice than to mainly accept it anyway as the market keeps growing and evolving and they see they are missing great opportunities to benefit from it.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

i think cryptocurrency will not take over the market, because in some country, they banned cryptocurrency...
I am pretty sure that cryptocurrency just altenative way to us to do some transaction, money will last forever, i guess....
Not everybody in the whole world know about crypto and not everybody had tools they need to do so...
Well it is modern age by the way, where almost everyone is educated and they better know about the ups and down of bitcoin market, it is need of everyone life, people are in need of facilities and bitcoin is the most facilitating currency so I think gradually bitcoin is taking over the world economy, most of people knows now bitcoin as it is the most wanted currency now and people are preferring to use it than cash money.
Modern age does not mean the banks themselves will not evolve as I believe eventually they will explore the opportunities surrounding blockchain and that would make it easy for them to also blend in a way and that brings about the possibility that digital currency may actually be taking over paper currency in the long run but that would take some time. No one should mistake this however with the idea of crypto eradicating the banks, because that is not going to happen.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:06:03 AM

Crypto will diversify our economy and hence threathing the business models of most bank. Reason why they dont wna accept it.
Till the time there was nothing like that of the crypto currencies in this world, then the thinking of the people towards the money was quite different but now with the introduction of the crypto currencies, things have been changed a lot and that now people have started thing differently as they liked this idea of the crypto currencies very much and that is the reason why the demand of the crypto coins is increasing this much higher.
We know that digital currency is not just about bitcoin right? so do not be surprised if the future of many digital currency bitcoin competitors who will arrive either from fiat (government) or from the virtual currency itself. but along with the advance of technology. of digital currency will be more widely used
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

It couldn't possibly as you though but when it becomes possible I knew and I guarantee that it will take a long long long time for crypto to take over the whole currency existing in the world. Even though technology are occuring nowadays it is hard to say that crypto could play a part of being a global currency, not even close though. Besides, government isn't still pleased to make a way for crypto to take a part of being a currency in a certain country.
Time is not guaranteed because till date many people do not know even the name of crypto and they will take long time to get awareness about bitcoin and keep their money in it. no doubt in the far future digital currency will take over the world market but no say how much time it will take. In my opinion it is not possible before 2040. It is a matter of money and one would never trust until he is guaranteed.
Countries will accept bitcoin with the passage of time. Already many countries have accepted bitcoin and the rest will take some time to understand blockchain technology. When they come to know about this technology then then will accept bitcoin as their legal currency and thus the whole world will use only bitcoin for their daily needs in their local and international markets.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

Crypto will diversify our economy and hence threathing the business models of most bank. Reason why they dont wna accept it.
Till the time there was nothing like that of the crypto currencies in this world, then the thinking of the people towards the money was quite different but now with the introduction of the crypto currencies, things have been changed a lot and that now people have started thing differently as they liked this idea of the crypto currencies very much and that is the reason why the demand of the crypto coins is increasing this much higher.
The concept of cryptocurrencies is so new and revolutionary that I cannot blame people for not understanding it right away, this reminds me of cell phones, back in the day people used their home phones and public phones and no one understood the need to carry one with you but as time passed people understood the advantages and now even kids carry one, and this is what it is going to happen to cryptocurrencies as well.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

No one knows pr predict exactly when digital currency will takes all over the world fully. Because its takes long time, now the world is moving to digital. Many countries now accept as legal and at the same time many banned the bitcoin. Some countries have planned to develop their own crypto in their country. So we have to wait for long time that entire system will change to digital currency.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

Governments are simply afraid that with the legalization of payments in cryptocurrency, they will lose control over taxes,because payments in cryptocurrency are much more difficult to track than in national currencies,the only Issuer of which is the Central Bank of the state. No wonder the national currency is the only means of payment under the Constitution of many countries.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

As the digital currency was already decentralized in the global market, the tendency is that the digital currency have its value to compete with national currency. But Digital Currency cannot take over the National Currency of countries because every country have its own currency that recognized by their government authority in regional and local in revolving their economy. But digital currency is adopted as second priority in selling and trading in the market especially in Blockchain Technology which is now in demand.

marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

I think the next 2-3 years will really flourish
Cryptocurrency is prevailing in the world and more and more people are investing in bitcoin and Altcoin. Future is that of cryptocurrency and no doubt it will take over the market in the near future. Bitcoin will be the mainstream because it is the leading crypto in the world and Ethereum is after it. Other coins are far behind from BTC and ETH.
I don’t think that after 2-3 years all people will come to know about cryptocurrency. In my country many educated persons do not know even the name of cryptocurrency. That’s why I doubt that couple of years is very short time for crypto to take over the market. It will need more time and I think 10 years are enough for crypto to take over the market.
Soon it will take over because the world is turning towards cryptocurrency and after several years the whole world will use only cryptocurrency as their legal and regular currency. Nothing could stop crypto especially bitcoin from becoming the world leading currency. We just need to be patient and wait for more time to see this with our eyes.

super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

Unlike fiat currency, cryptocurrency cannot be debased by any government because it's not tied to any government.
It is a matter of time because blockchain technology is growing and in the near future it will hold the world and then everybody will use cryptocurrency for his daily needs. Till that time it is not possible for digital currency to take over but when governments realize the importance of blockchain and cryptocurrency they will legalize bitcoin and Altcoin.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

It is a matter of time because blockchain technology is growing and in the near future it will hold the world and then everybody will use cryptocurrency for his daily needs. Till that time it is not possible for digital currency to take over but when governments realize the importance of blockchain and cryptocurrency they will legalize bitcoin and Altcoin.
Yeah all is about blockchain technology and bitcoin is backed by this technology. They want the whole world to use bitcoin as their legal and regular currency in the future and they will succeed because the world is turning towards digital currency and bitcoin will hold the market in the future. No doubt it will take long time but the future is of bitcoin.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

You are right that some countries have banned crypto in the respective countries and my country is one of them. But I am sure this ban is for the time being and these countries are studying blockchain technology and when they realize the importance of blockchain and crypto they will allow their people to invest and trade in crypto but till then we will have to wait.
You are right that some countries have banned crypto trading, but I think that this banning is for the time being and soon they will allow their people to invest and trade in crypto. The world is turning towards cryptocurrency and in the future entire world will use bitcoin for their daily needs even in their local markets no matter how long it will take.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

in the world already more than 12000 points where it is possible to pay off crypto currency, Germany and Japan officially recognized bitcoin as a means of payment, in Russia there was already 1 hearing of the bill on digital assets. Changes are inevitable
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

Digital currency is gradually getting more adoption I should say. However, if you mean it totally taking over the market and wiping out other forms of transaction then that would be extreme. Consider the underdeveloped countries, the illiterates and name them. If everything suddenly goes digital, how do they survive?
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

You are right that some countries have banned crypto trading, but I think that this banning is for the time being and soon they will allow their people to invest and trade in crypto. The world is turning towards cryptocurrency and in the future entire world will use bitcoin for their daily needs even in their local markets no matter how long it will take.

It recently happened in China as they banned bitcoin in their country but now they are unbanning it again, we are proud to be a bitcoin user as it give us profit and income, now a day nothing is more beneficial than bitcoin, so I am sure soon bitcoin will be the most demanded currency as people have found bitcoin easy to use and safer to hold so they prefer using bitcoin more than the real currency.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

It recently happened in China as they banned bitcoin in their country but now they are unbanning it again, we are proud to be a bitcoin user as it give us profit and income, now a day nothing is more beneficial than bitcoin, so I am sure soon bitcoin will be the most demanded currency as people have found bitcoin easy to use and safer to hold so they prefer using bitcoin more than the real currency.
I think chinese government will decided that bitcoin is very beneficial for their citizen and also it will gain the economy of their country so that's why every country should accept this currency because it will give them a lot of benefits and their economical situation will more gain and bitcoin will also more improve and its price will also high.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:57:38 PM

Governments are simply afraid that with the legalization of payments in cryptocurrency, they will lose control over taxes,because payments in cryptocurrency are much more difficult to track than in national currencies,the only Issuer of which is the Central Bank of the state. No wonder the national currency is the only means of payment under the Constitution of many countries.
Governments are afraid but at the same time they are fascinated, they are thinking of all the possible properties and advantages that a cryptocurrency created by them will have, can you imagine a government with their own crypto where they can do and undo whatever they want? They could change the tax rate or the inflation rate and you could do nothing to stop them, there will not need for those changes to be passed in the congress since they could just change some lines of code and be done with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: