Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Currency Take Over  (Read 3064 times)
Queen83

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

I don't think whether digital currencies will take over finance, banking the world or not. but I see information that some countries that prohibit digital currencies like bitcoin are now starting to plan their own digital currencies, I myself don't know about this situation, hopefully this will change the world's finances better.
mesagrandporrets

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

It totally depends on what exactly do you mean and what do you want.
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

When some countries study more detailed regulatory measures, the cryptocurrency will be completely pushed to the market and the legal currency will certainly maintain the financial order of the market.
samarnaaz

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

No i don't think that digital currency take over because it is running so fast and people taking as bank currency if people take it seriously
then it will not take over...
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

No digital currency never take over because world becoming ultramodern and people of all classes accept and adjust themselves with digital currencies.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

Takeover of digital currency, certainly for now digital currencies are highly sought after by many people around the world, many people are using to get digital currencies, because digital currency is considered more practical and minimal lost

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

If any news system start then there must be need to flexible to accept the new system until you find anything wrong. Digital currency is not too new but all countries are not same  . These types of things depend on the country regulations, until then no one can tell how much time. If any big country show the good results of economy after regulating. cryptocurrency then within very short time it will get success.

ethereumyeahhh

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

There are several benefits to it then any disadvantages.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

I think the digital currency should be It is quick to get money from someone or give it to someone With time savings, money is saved as well
Digital currency is fast way of transaction of money from one place to another, we can use bitcoin as fast shopping way and we can get good profit from it, bitcoin saves our time, in very short time we can get bigger output, digital currency has given us many new ideas to save money and generate good profit for holding long time, I am supporting digital currency and I am sure coming age is going be the age of digital currency instead of fiat.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

No digital currency never take over because world becoming ultramodern and people of all classes accept and adjust themselves with digital currencies.
It will be strongly supported and accepted even by the government. For what the more banned they do. And no condition has occurred to itself. What electronic money has brought to the community is fascinating. Get more apps and daily gains.

osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:33:26 AM

I think digital currency is still difficult to take over the market, because in my capital human resources are still lacking to receive digital transactions, many rural communities use offline transactions, I think it needs prior socialization so that people switch to using digilat currency

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
in my opinion the digital currency will take several years to take over the market right now, because it's not easy to take over the market ...
in terms of taking over the market there must be several factors that must be faced after all new factors can be taken over the market ...
Bitcoin users are increasing only because that they are confident about their investment as they consider bitcoin the best place to invest their money, from where they are also expecting to get a quick profit in a short time.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

Digital currency take over is a matter of time. This year alone, it has moved faster than I ever envisaged. We have seen latest developments about countries supporting cryptocurrency and that has taught me to know that majority of the countries that are currently opposed to cryptocurrency will have no choice but to embrace it.
bendingappaloosaH

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

It is not possible to make sure what all it needs for the currency.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:18:02 PM

Yes, because of this growing popularity this is really high chance to happen. Maybe in 5years this is possible and it will be, who knows?
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

Many even now signifies that fiat as well as your cardstock income even now rule your digital camera plus the actual physical market place since you'll find billion dollars of folks generally there it does not recognize the issue named BITCOIN.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

yes you are a digital currency will be able to master the economic conditions that exist in this world because the more developed the technology will create some digital money.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

Digital currency has take over yes, certainly for now digital currencies are highly sought after by many people around the world, many people are using digital currency because digital currency is considered more practical and  fast has a means of payment. However, most people really fair to invest in cryptosystem because they see it has scam.
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:49:52 AM

It will take a while before cryptocurrencies take over fiat currency. I am sure no body can predict the time. I am foreseeing this taking even a very long time to achieve because it means everyone has to be very conversant with the use of computer and computer gadgets like smartphone

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:50:05 AM

Digital currency is still passing through a very critical stage now. Until the challenges associated with the system such as security, easy of use and volatility are fixed, we should not expect digital currency to take over the traditional currencies. We can best describe digital currency as " work in progress"  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: