Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Currency Take Over  (Read 3063 times)
middlebridgebtc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

It could take two or three decades or until the point when destitution is tackled in light of the fact that not every person can bear the cost of the considerable number of things required for a crypto wallet (electricity,internet,device). Because a specific nation won't acknowledge Bitcoin it doesn't imply that they're just reasoning about the assessment. Any nation could charge Bitcoin and all crypto in the event that they need to. Each nation has distinctive plans and Bitcoin may destroy their arrangement that is for what reason they're forbidding it.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:00:01 AM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
In my own opinion, man you’re totally confused. We don’t even need Bitcoin as a currency and we don’t need everything to be DIGITALIZED, cause they are very much okay as they are – physical (paper money) and digital (apps that can be used to send and receive money like PayPal). I think bitcoin or any cryptocurrency can be just a matter of choice, you can only use it when you want to.
I agree, bitcoin is just an additional of our currencies. Other cryptocurrencies are already good as it is. Yes, we don't need to be digitalized it is depend on us if we just want to use it or use fiat and crypto at the same time. Cryptocurrencies can be only use online and not all stores, departments or malls accepting it.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

it looks like this digital currency can dominate the world and it seems that this digital currency can be one of the most appropriate solutions to future economic problems, I believe the future of many digital currencies will be created and will dominate world finance.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

I understand that the major reason for Crypto is to hide but can there be a solution that tracks the transfer of crypto and remit tax to nations. I think its fair enough for developed and developing nations to also protect their own end too.
I think countries and especially governments have a lot of concern and that is the reason they do not want it to be implemented in their countries.  They fear loss of tax money if implemented.
Yeah you are right that most of the people use cryptocurrency for illegal money. But now governments can chase transactions and find out the owner of the bitcoin wallet. But I am not in favor of taxation. Government already collects different kinds of taxes, why I should give tax on my transaction? Government does nothing for us and we face difficulties in life especially financial problems.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

It's very beneficial for cryptocurrency holder if the digital currency will take over but its hard for it to become successful because digital currency is dependent on the internet connection and the network is limited only in some areas  Undecided
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:26:20 AM

all the possibilities in cryptocurrency can happen and for the future the digital currency will definitely dominate the world, and of course cryptocurrency will also be present to take part in controlling the world economy in the future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

I understand that the major reason for Crypto is to hide but can there be a solution that tracks the transfer of crypto and remit tax to nations. I think its fair enough for developed and developing nations to also protect their own end too.
There is a lot of debate as to whether digital currency is good or bad for a nation but if you ask me i f would say that if digital currency is implemented properly it could benefit in the long run.
I don’t want to pay tax on my bitcoin trading and transferring because I already pay many taxes and my government give me nothing in reward. Why should I pay taxes on my money? Bitcoin is decentralized and the government has no control over it. I will pay tax on my bitcoin earnings and transactions but if my government gives me security against my bitcoin, otherwise I am not in favor of tax on it.
gunungkembar

Activity: 564
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

Yes, you are right. I am sure that in the future digital currencies will take over the economic and financial position of the world. There will be many people using digital currencies.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

Those countries that are not accepting crypto it maybe they're familiar with properly, in short nod idea and didn't know the good catch and benefits of it. Then, It is wrong to say that they are doing the wrong things either, of course not its not the way of what you're thinking pal.
But if they see the good features of it for sure, they will immediately adopt the concept of crypto once they find out what really all about.
Cojiro

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

There are still some problems with the supervision of cryptocurrencies!
When some countries study more detailed regulatory measures, the cryptocurrency will be completely pushed to the market and the legal currency will certainly maintain the financial order of the market Undecided Undecided
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

Digital money just takes time to take a worthy and considerable place in the economy of the world, it can only interfere with officials who can no longer easily get money
ErmaburR

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

In my own opinion, man you’re totally confused. We don’t even need Bitcoin as a currency and we don’t need everything to be DIGITALIZED, cause they are very much okay as they are – physical (paper money) and digital (apps that can be used to send and receive money like PayPal). I think bitcoin or any cryptocurrency can be just a matter of choice, you can only use it when you want to.
Yeah it is a fact that people are turning towards digital currency and we will see in the near future the whole world will use only digital currency all over the world. Digital currency is the need of the day, because we want easy while taking our money with ourselves and using them anywhere in the world. I also want to enjoy the cash less society in the near future.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

I’m a little bit confused when people say something about digitalization… like what do you mean? Fiat is already in both physical form (paper currency) and in digital form(e.g. Online banking), so what other form of digitalization are you talking about? Digital forms are just a way to make the transaction of money to be easier. Take for example the bank apps we have these days, there is no need to be carrying money around cause you can make transactions right from your phone.
CelebratingBTC

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

I think those government who not accepting BTC are in wrong site yet. Has they stop to use BTC from his inhabitants ?? i think no. People are doing their trading and using in different way though it looks illegal to government. In this technology world no body can not control anybody that he want to do. I think it would be better if government accept it and make some rules and regulations and people will easily accept it and will do their business legally. In this way both will be gainer.
In the far future bitcoin will definitely take over the market because it is the future currency and the world is turning towards digital currency. Fiat will be for some time and when bitcoin is acceptable globally then it will take over fiat currency also. When there is bitcoin, we need no other currency paper or fiat. Gradually the use of bitcoin will increase.
New era, new generation, new world and new digital currency in the near future. There is no doubt that digital currency will take over the market in the future and all other currencies will disappear from the market. When I have digital currency for use, why I would use other currencies. I cannot use my local currency in the international market but I can use digital currency all over the world. That’s why digital currency will take over the market.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

yes, of course this digital currency will take over in the future, but I'm sure there are still many people who use fiat, but the volume may not be as large as using digital currency because by using digital currency you can get a lot of profit and security it is very guaranteed and money transfers are also very fast and will not make you take too long to carry out transactions over long distances.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

Digital currencies have become famous and they have their own names and symbols as a sign of existance. news of the crypto range is spreading and becoming viral, so many big companies in the world use crypto and blockchain in their daily lives. does this deceive you? time will prove that crypto will continue to exist and develop

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

I am not sure whether anyone can guess when digital currencies will take over. Money has evolved greatly over several years and it already looks certain that digital currency is the replacement for the fiat currencies we currently have.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

Every Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) holders would like to see this. In my opinion, the first convenience will be there no frustration to exchange the money which you need in any country if you have crypto. Mainly it will be a great thing that "One World, One Money".

dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

Apparently even some well know University Endowments like Harvard and Stanford invested in Crypto!

https://coincodex.com/article/2474/harvard-and-stanford-endowments-have-invested-in-crypto-funds-according-to-report/
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:42:34 PM

That is far from being fully implemented or we can see a cashless society because so far, there have been drawbacks that people are complaining about using bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that is why some are very reluctant to try crypto and stayed in fiat.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: