Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:36:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC  (Read 6035 times)
TXCEO

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

I think it is because ETH has a stable technical support and Bitcoin does not. I think people believe in the development of technology! Instead of Bitcoin, a cryptocurrency that is maintained by investment!
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

Ethereum has a larger community behind it and its costs are very cheap
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

In my simple way of understanding about the thread topic, I think that many people had invested more in ETH.  I believe that this coin is much cheaper than btc and that is why more people are holding it because they think it might replace btc and in the event it will pump the way btc do, there would be plenty of millionaires when that will happen. However, I still don't think it will happen the way people would wanted to happen.
usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

Looking at the difference in BTC prices and the current rich ETH price is almost impossible if ETH replaces bitcoin, It takes years and even then if the BTC price does not increase and the BTC price keeps increasing the possibility of ETH to replace the BTC is almost impossible
gorobif

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

Because Ethereum is much more profitable for earnings relative to bitcoin.
Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

we cannot stay under the shadow of one coin forever, at some point  a new coin will come into being and for this case., ETH is growing rapidly and closing down on Bitcoin. Bitcoin in the recent past has slowed down i its transaction rates and is very expensive to mine, driving most people awAy from it to ETH
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Everyone should ignore Bitcoin and come to Ethereum. For a variety of reasons, the most important thing is its widespread application. Therefore, while Bitcoin is facing many problems to maintain its position, the future for Ethereum is very bright. Everyone will get the word from ETH.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

Becouse They have a lot of ETH so they want ba riher than now so that is why they want it maybe small part of them just like ETH more than BTC but most just want be a richer.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Of course Ethereum enthusiast want to earn more profit that is why they like Ethereum to surpass Bitcoin specially if they have huge investments of this coin but unfortunately this is very impossible to happen because if Bitcoin is in dip it create domino epic to all Altcoins specially the Ethereum in which the price goes down too.
Jasper Dudong

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

For me, most of the people who want Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin is merely pure profits that they want. Only few invest in technology because of our needs financially has be satisfied.
Readone419

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

People don’t trust bitcoin again it can collapse anytime that’s what people are saying but people want to convert to ETH .If everybody that do bitcoin convert to ETH the price will high and people will have much more profit. I wish we all switch to ETH
shtodelat

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

I like both coins, I see the prospect in them, I don't think Ethereum has the opportunity to take the place of bitcoin
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

In my opinion, there are some reasons why people prefer to invest in ETH than BTC.
First is about the price. ETH is much cheaper so they can invest more coins in ETH with limited capital.
Second, they think of the transaction fee. ETH is cheaper than BTC in the transaction fee and it is faster.
The smart-contract technology may be also the factor that leads it to be more wanted.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

AmaliyaKira

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:38:52 PM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
I think many people are interested in ETH because ETH is widely used as a smart contract in most ICOs on some projects, it is not impossible that ETH will continue to have skyrocketing prices such as bitcoin

Actually, I think that Eth has a big chance of exceeding Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is only used a payment method which isn't really doing that great right now.

I do not think that the Ethereum is capable of this, it has no restrictions on the number of coins mined, as Bitcoin has. And if the demand is limited, then the price will grow more. Bitcoin is more popular than Ethereum.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

I trust both Ethereum and Bitcoin and I believe that both currencies have a promising future ahead of them, especially when the market will definitely reverse this downward trend
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

I think bitcoin is pillar of cryptocurrency ,the coin market index , bitcoin is on top and considered as exchange value already, people want ETH because it had less value than bitcoin, bitcoin are stored already as asset and ETH is the working value in the market ,especially in trading ,you can work easily with ETH because its exchange value is not so big compare to bitcoin.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

People with this idea are very dangerous. ETH wants to exceed BTC? That is absolutely impossible. ETH is a derivative of the BTC cryptocurrency. Can not be separated from the mainstream value of BTC cryptocurrency. If BTC is not worthwhile, then ETH will have no meaning. Really do not understand how you have such ideas.

saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

Of course everyone wants to benefit from it. But if true Ethereum can do it, it seems to be good for the crypto world because of course there will be another altcoin that will be inspired and compete with Eth.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

ETH wants to surpass people's BTC because bitcoin prices are low today so they prefer to invest in ETH because it's bigger.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

In my opinion, the desire to profit may be the most common reason. Bitcoin has inspired a lot of people, and everyone hopes to find coins that can grow like Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: