Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC  (Read 6023 times)
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

I'm accumulating ethereum and I want ethereum to rise for this reason. It is very expensive to accumulate BTC so it makes more sense to ethereum
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Looks like potential profit in the future be the main reason, because maybe technologically not much to question it.
Many people were inspired by Bitcoin, and thought they would have the same experience as riding Ethereum.
kskwerl

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

because bitcoin managed to buy not all. many saw that the price of 1 bitcoin exceeded $ 15,000 at this moment they decided to buy cryptocurrencies too and the most promising of all that were not so expensive was the ether. if bitcoin starts to fall, then some crypto-currencies will definitely take its place and now it is likely to be a ether.
bibitao61

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

Its simple because they want to make profit, eth still cheap consider to btc and they hope one day eth price could be the same with btc, so they will buy a bulk now and enjoy the result in the end, that is the dream, but they don't compare the eth usage and all the other aspects, its still yoo early to compare btc and eth, even the purpose and the usage both coins are different
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

It seems so, because almost everyone has Ethereum.
Most of us want to see that with better technology, Bitcoin can be defeated. But I think they will wait in a very long time.
pakole69

Activity: 266

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

only for this reason they will become richer. especially Ethereum is an excellent contender for the new king of crypto-currencies

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

It seems so, because almost everyone has Ethereum.
Most of us want to see that with better technology, Bitcoin can be defeated. But I think they will wait in a very long time.

Ethereum is next level of bitcoin. So some people want to etherum is reach the bitcoin place. If reach bitcoin place. ethereum reach the high price. But no one can reach the bitcoin price and place. Bitcoin alway king of all coin. etghereum is queen of the coin. Most of the coin follow the ethereum process. Ethereum is help to create the more coin. Both of coin best coin so most of the people invest the both coin and people get more profit. So people hold the both of coin long time.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Ethereum is the closest competitor of Bitcoin, so it's only natural that people expect Ethereum to exceed Bitcoin in the future.
But I think the supply amount is the main factor why Ethereum can not approach Bitcoin anytime.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

People want eth to pass btc because a lot people who are new into cryptos have enough bag of eth at their disposal and they want it to pass btc so that they will be mega rich, it is easy to have 1 eth compare to 1 btc.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

I think the only reason is the people who had already investing their money in eth (me too) are hoping to get high profit from geting the th price is rising and and if this situation had happened it is like btc in three years ago.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:46:13 AM

I think they want to get the advantage of the ETH and the advantages of several Altcoin. And that I think is also a strategy to get gains. Many people expect that the ETH will be able to compete with the BTC and the belief it will continue to exist.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:08:25 AM

I would say that people wanted to invest in ETH since people are seeing it as a stable coin and a promising potential conin for invesment. Eth is getting more popular these days and the price value is much more affordable for their investment. Another thing, ETH is one of the most use payment system because it has much faster service transaction than BTC.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:08:36 AM

Ethereum have some features like smart contract, low transaction fee, and faster transaction, and now many project are using ERC20 on the Ethereum blockchain to implementing their token and almost all ICO are recieving Ethereum for the payment. so its not true if someone said Ethereum is useless. But i don't really know why people want ETH to over come BTC, maybe those people left in behind BTC train and worry about investing in BTC because BTC price are already high. But if you know and believe that Bitcoin can reach the goal to be digital gold or become globally adopted currency you should not to be worry about the price right know. in fact some country already ban BTC for transaction like in my country, but not all the country are ban Bitcoin, In my country we can still trade and investing with Bitcoin so Bitcoin still have a chance to achive the goal to become digital gold.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

I think that the value of ethereum is still accessible to some people, they are also hoping to increase the high number of ethereum itself, because it is seen that ethereum is the second most popular coin now.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

Because those who missed Bitcoin during its 2 and 3 digits are looking for alternative opportunity to invest. ETH is a perfect coin with a very huge marketcap that we can invest in. Bitcoin is too old and expensive to expect it to bull run. So the alternative coins I can suggest are: ETH, LTC, DASH, XRP, IOTA, EOS, ADA, XLM.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

I think the fact that Ethereum is now much cheaper than bitcoin. If you buy it now and it will become much more expensive, many will get a good profit.
takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

In my opinion, the value of ETH is still good or still can get by some people. They also want or expect more for I think that Ethereum value still can be accessed by some people, they also hope to increase the amount of  Ethereum itself, because it seen that ethereum is the most popular coin and its value is stable.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

I think the fact that Ethereum is now much cheaper than bitcoin. If you buy it now and it will become much more expensive, many will get a good profit.
Still the reason is to gain profits and nothing else, eth got some attraction as they have been used for creating tokens and people who did invest and wait for some blow really gain good earnings, I guess it will always be like that as for achievement is concerned Bitcoin already gain a lot far from eth.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

It is true that you say it and if we buy at current prices then the profits will be large,
but we also have to be patient first and hold until the price is really up Cheesy

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:45:57 AM

They are late to the part of bitcoin success and Ether is the coins that it seems to become a great coin like bitcoins. Hence believe that Ether is suppose to bypass bitcoins in order for holders to receive the maximum benefit on their holding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: