Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC  (Read 6023 times)
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

It is something that many investors are surely gains profits when ethereum price kicks hard high. But the main reason for it, is that compared ethereum to bitcoin, ethereum is way more easy to use than bitcoin. In terms of transaction fees, ethereum wins. In terms of transaction speed, also ethereum wins. And also ethereum uses a feature called smart contracts that is beneficiary to those new launched ico.
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

In my opinion i think people want ethereum to overcome bitcoin because there are lot of people that hold ethereum and lot of other coin That base on it, they think if ethereum pass bitcoin by price it will also make other coin base on ethereum platform rise.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
Maybe because Ethereum growth is better than Bitcoin then many people want Ethereum price to exceed bitcoin but in my opinion, it is impossible because Bitcoin and Ethereum prices are contradictory so therefore I am not too confused with this
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:38:18 AM

Peoples allways want growing coins wich she have in their portfolio.
Price of eth lower and it can be mined on gpu, its making eth available to the mass, and mass want rising the price

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

At this time the Ethereum Community is more than Bitcoin so ETH has stable technical support and Bitcoin does not. I believe that this coin is much cheaper than btc, that's why more people hold it and I'm sure the value of ETH will continue to grow.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

because nobody wants that apart from newbie accounts like you who are bag holding it. Wink
in fact everyone knows that Ethereum is the most useless token that was ever created! people only use it to either make profit when it pumps or create ICOs and scam others.

etherum had for quite a while a much lower transaction costs than bitcoin, and bitcoin is actually without ethereumn that continued accessibility of cryptocurrencies, just a propaganda coin that is spread to annoy everyone.

whenever there is a congestion the whole ethereum network is crippled and medium cost of a transaction goes up just like bitcoin. it has reached up to $4 in the past.
besides if transaction fee is all you care about then go use literary any other altcoin, they are all with much lower fee because nobody ever uses them. or better yet go use one of those 100% free coins like NANO with always 0 fees.
for now, there are many good developments for Ethereum enthusiasts. making Ethereum a lot of supporters who continue to bring it into coins with a high enough value. with the development capabilities that Ethereum brings to its many enthusiasts wanting to make Ethereum the main coin coming for Bitcoin.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:51:21 AM

Those who miss the Bitcoin want to get those crazy profits through Ethereum. Also Ethereum has reached a high market cap now and it will not be easy to pump it to the crazy level as before.

I do not think so, both Bitcoin and ETH are up a lot in 2017 when Bitcoins range from $ 1k up to $ 20k within a year and ETH up from $ 10 up to $ 1300. I think this measure they hold a lot of ETH, and that makes them want ETH to over come BTC. Like me holder EOS and want EOS to over come BCH frist.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

Those who miss the Bitcoin want to get those crazy profits through Ethereum. Also Ethereum has reached a high market cap now and it will not be easy to pump it to the crazy level as before.
Agreed. I think it's the only reason for that holding choice. But I don't sure that it will happen. History does not repeat as people want. And we will see other history not BTC growth coopy
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:53:00 AM

Because ETH has better platforms, faster, less expensive and reliable
digitalman001

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

Ether is so easy to use, has a team, has technology, has a road map, has a good community, has many features that Bitcoin doesn't have, why not support it? This is obviously a better choice, Bitcoin is too old.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:04:24 AM

Ether is so easy to use, has a team, has technology, has a road map, has a good community, has many features that Bitcoin doesn't have, why not support it? This is obviously a better choice, Bitcoin is too old.

Bitcoin is still the one dominating the market simply because it is the most popular cryptocurrency. Some people even think that bitcoin is only the cryptocurrency that exist. Besides that, bitcoin has more volume than ethereum so it is easier for those whales to trade bitcoin than ethereum. People want to overcome BTC because they can buy more ethereum than bitcoin so if ethereum would be able to take bitcoin's position then it would mean its price increase and people would have more profits. I like to use Ethereum in sending coins than bitcoin because it has cheaper transaction fee but at the moment, it is pretty expensive.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

Because ethereum advance block chain technology.Ethereum smart contrasts technology by using transactions are very speed and it's scalability is better than Bitcoin block chain technology . Ethereum transactions fees low compare with Bitcoin transactions.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

The reasons why people go to ethereum to beat bitcoin may be different. For example, I see that it is bitcoin with its high price that is an obstacle to legalization of the crypto currency by the states that see in the bitcoin a financial bubble and risks when investing in the crypto currency. Also bitcoin because of its price dominance in the crypto-currency market has a negative impact on the entire crypto currency. This can also be one of the reasons why people might want ethereum to beat bitcoin.

lexavl88

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

Because ethereum advance block chain technology.Ethereum smart contrasts technology by using transactions are very speed and it's scalability is better than Bitcoin block chain technology . Ethereum transactions fees low compare with Bitcoin transactions.
But still. Ethereum was and remains an alternative to bitcoin, not the basis of the market. Bitcoin will always be the basis, because even if it becomes completely useless, it will have a symbolic meaning.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:48:34 AM

Perhaps Eth is much better when it comes to transaction. Eth just needs a low amount of fee and its much faster to be received than bitcoin. It can also be profits because if eth in the top place, it could also reach 10x of its price just what like btc achieve.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

Ethereum definitely could become something like CORE in this crpyto world because of its feature and many of ICOs starter used it as basic platform for theirs ICOs. Either than that, i personally think that bitcoin people kinda already saturated with its prices.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

Personally, I believe in Etherium, and I think it's more productive coin than bitcoin.  And I hope that soon bitcoin will go down to second place!
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

I consider this situation to be logical and normal for any financial market. After all, not all had time to buy BTC before the active growth of its price. Therefore, now do not have enough money to buy it, and are guided by a more affordable, but reliable coin.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

because many of them currently can only invest in ethereum, they can not afford to invest in bitcoin because the price is too high. so they expect the ethereum to go beyond bitcoin to make them rich.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

Yes, ETH has real prospects for growth, but it is unlikely that it will be able to surpass BTC in the foreseeable future. Although it also has a good potential for growth, it is worth distributing its funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: