Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC  (Read 6023 times)
Diablomania

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:20:01 AM

Because they might have a bunch of ethereums on their wallets and they just want to see it going up.. that is the only thing that cames to my mind when i see people trying to hype ethereum for the same reason, i still did not understand them yet.

toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:44:27 AM

To be honest, I don't now. ETH and BTC are greatest ctyptocurrencies that could bring a lot of benefits with their development on the cryptomarket.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
alexandermd

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

many people must be holding a lot of ethereum as it is much cheaper than btc therefore they want ethereum to over come btc
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

The answer is simple. All people are holding some ERC20 tokens and all of them is connected in price of ethereum.
So people want ETH to overtake Bitcoin prices. Its all related to money and profit.
I also want ETH to takeover Bitcoin very fast cause i am holding ERC20 tokens too.

But the majority of the token hoders are holding the bitcoin too. The only reason because it has been providing a better manufacture than bitcoin. i would love to see ethereum will be always in the second place after bitcoin consider bitcoin as the store of value and ethereum as the best platform to build our dapps.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

Ethereum has the greatest practical application and the demand for this coin is the greatest in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, many people prefer ETH over bitcoin and want Ethereum to lead the cryptocurrency market. I think over time, the Ethereum will surpass bitcoin by capitalization and perhaps this will happen at the end of this year.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Well, I think those who want to see ETH rise beyond btc is for them to gain profit from it. Although the truth is that this is a very long story to long for. We all know that btc is the tyrant of cryptocurrency and has a very good foundation.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

Simply because they have ETH. Because it has a smaller marketcap currently, if ETH over comes BTC, they will have a huge profit from it. I have both BTC and ETH but ETH's over coming BTC does not sound realistic to me.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

I do not understand the turmoil around ETH, because the blockchain itself is so unreliable. The bitcoin is much safer, so I recommend that you store the money (if you are going to) in it, and not in ETH.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

These people might be avid believers/supporters of the ethereum who possessed some significant amount of the coin want it to overtake bitcoin for profits. Ethereum must collect a lot of all-time highs and boost its market capitalization first before it can able to replace bitcoin on its throne. The second rank coin has been following the price of the bitcoin like the other altcoins.
Helamkiyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

As I would like to think, the estimation of ETH is still great or still can get by a few people. They likewise need or expect more for I imagine that Ethereum esteem still can be gotten to by a few people, they additionally would like to expand the measure of Ethereum itself, since it seen that ethereum is the most famous coin and its esteem is steady.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

I think that the value of BTC had been pushed too high in 2017, and it is unlikely that BTC will grow back at that level any time soon. Eth is different, we can see a huge potential as it is young and strong coin and the price is more reasonable to invest especially at this time, just around 500-600$, so people tend to move to ETH
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

I guess mainstream did not have a deep knowledge about cryptocurrencies they just perceive how a cryptocurrency looks in the cover not inside of it. People think Ethereum is way superior to Bitcoin in term of technology, and use cases. That is the reason why people want the 'flippening' happen.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

Cho who did not say here, personally I'm sure that the future is for the Etherium. We need to wait until the team completes the plan.
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

they want to earn more than the money they earned last year. they expect the price of ethereum to increase to 2000 USD for larger profits. Ethereum has potential for this. The ethereum community is large and ICO tokens use the erc20 platform.

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

Jasper Dudong

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

The main thing that I know why most of Ethereum holders want it to overtake Bitcoin is when Ethereum reaches the price of Bitcoin, their investment will gain for as much as 1000%. I am holding an Ethereum and that is whatwe want to happen.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

The crypto currency ETH is the most convenient currency to buy. Persons investing in this currency are expected to raise prices. There are many people waiting to make money.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

Its those missed when bitcoin was cheap and they have bought much ethereum for future purpose been the only altcoin that can compete with btc
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

I think it's because many people has already believe to ETH that can overcome BTC and they will make big profit. But I think that it will not happen. BTC are strong coin and impossible to overcome it. Look at the market now. BTC has risen and already going to rocket.  Grin
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

Ethereum uses a ledger technology that leverages a decentralized database type. Ethereum also provides basic operating systems for the next generation of decentralized Internet. In fact, according to the experts of cryptocurrency, Ethereum also possesses the potential to become a publicly used tool to facilitate exchanges and contacts between users. Starting from these premises, Ethereum could be in the future a kind of "world computer" based on "nodes" or points of contact between all the information contained in the network. Just the fact that Ethereum has a number of "knots" equal to 5 times that of the Bitcoin makes it understood that the ETH quotation today is still unexpressed and that it has a great margin of growth. Once again the psychological element could be decisive. Ethereum, in fact, despite an increase of 4000% in the last year (against + 600% of the Bitcoin) has always moved without giving much in the eye.
To this you can add the fact that many ICO, such as EOS and Bankera, are financed through ETH and this can only lead to increase its value in the future.
TomoBounty

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

because nobody wants that apart from newbie accounts like you who are bag holding it. Wink in fact everyone knows that Ethereum is the most useless token that was ever created! people only use it to either make profit when it pumps or create ICO and scam others. Ethereum had for quite a while a much lower transaction costs than bitcoin, and bitcoin is actually without ethereum that continued accessibility of cryptocurrencies, just a propaganda coin that is spread to annoy everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: