Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC  (Read 6023 times)
Windmoney@1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

Why some people want eth to overcome btc it just because 65% token offer and ico is working alongside with eth and 95% ico base on ethuruem blockchain network....the increase in value of eth also result to increase in value of that particular token

Examples
A token of 1gwie compare to a token of 1sat multiply by cost 1 btc or one eth....  So if the value of ethereum goes up. It will helps a lot
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

I think the simple, ethereum technology widely used and developed by the company. different, limited in number, bitcoin ethereum will continue to be mined by miners.
Yes that is right that people have already done a lot of investment in Etherium and therefore now they desire that etherium price should overcome bitcoin, but I think that it is not so easy. Bitcoin is the number  one crypto currency and hopefully will remain as number one for a long long time. no other crypto currency can overcoe bitcoin so easily
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

I think some people want ethereum to over come bitcoin since they have higher holding of Ethereum. If the time comes that Ethereum will be able to surpass bitcoin then they will have the benefits from it.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
the rise of a new ‘chain on the — ahem — block, namely Ethereum, and new ways to fund the development of new crypto-platforms with ICOs, the narrative is shifting somewhat to the entire cryptographic asset class.
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

I think the reason is, lots of projects are being launched based on Ethereum blockchain. So the people may believe that the rise of the price of ETH may cause to rise of the prices of those Alt coins. Just my idea.
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

Bitcoin is the top coin for so long time. It'll finish so soon. And many people think so. ETH the second top coin on market, and will be new king after BTC.
BitcoinConte

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

It's because Eth is a platform that can be used like Bitcoin but Bitcoin can't be used like Eth because it is not a plarform. The reason why Btc price differ to ETH is because Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and ETH is helping ICOs more this year.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

I can't understand it, but it is difficult to believe in it. BTC is the main coin in all crypto. BTC is a standard. ETH has many competitors who can overtake ETH in the future. Therefore in my opinion ETH will never catch up with BTC. BTC - the leader forever!
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

I think that this is done in order to simply raise the price of the ethereum is just advertising. Do not pay attention to this. This is done in order to get more profit.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:40:39 PM

I can't tell. It is different categories, BTC is first, gold standart, ETH is platform, but it can be replaced by another in some years.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

Well, this is their wish, but it might not happen. Everyone is thinking and wishing in a direction that would favour him or her. Yes, ethereum is a good coin and second in rank to bitcoin, which is why they feel it is more likely to overthrown it. Also, so many people are holding Ethereum and i would call them lovers of eth. I also hold ethereum, but i do not think it can overtake bitcoin. Even if it will later happen, it cannot be now.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

I don't know either but for me I am fine with Bitcoin being the top coin of all then followed by Ethereum. It's a perfect combination actually. The two greatest coins. Both bitcoin and ethereum is profitable so I don't really get it.
Glad108

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

There is no need for such wishes. ETH cannot overcome BTC. I personally want Bitcoin to continue leading the market. It will be best that way. No need for creating unnecessary rivalry with it. ETH is fine in its current position or rating.
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

I think the price movements of bitcoin has a giant effect on the prices of ethereum and thousands of other altcoins. I think changing of this situation would be better to see a better decentralized system on the world of crypto.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

Because ethereum has more features than bitcoin. Ethereum has created trust for investors. ethereum is suitable for everyone especially students. Ethereum will break the highest position of the holding bitcoin in the future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Maybe not everyone wants it, because when that happens, maybe the crypto market is collapsing and Bitcoin is losing support.
I think everyone can say any predictions or speculations, but we also believe that not all will come true.
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

I think, That's only opinion of whale / big holders of ethereum, other projects / coins are same as that. now many projects compete with each other to accompany value of bitcoin in the future, with real programs, real products, etc. this can be realized if project is really needed in the future
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

People can have any motives. One is needed because they will get a much larger profit. Others - believe that the ethereum is a project that deserves more attention than bitcoin.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

I think only some people want it, I personally want bitcoin to remain intact and stand in the top position as a digital currency, no one replaces it. for me bitcoin will be more useful than other altcoints including ethereum.
I think you are right because people want etherium overcome bitcoin is coming only from etherium holder so this is mostly subjective.
In the most situation, i think more people want bitcoin stay in the top include me. But what i dont like is bitcoin is very high to control other crypto. I think it can stand in the top and also not intervence the other crypto.
Denigmatic

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

I think that the one who promoted this idea is only the main holder of ETH currency, while for those who use ordinary ETH users, they only influence to strengthen their desire to get more wealth and at the same time to use them for distribution and commissioned this idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: