Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC  (Read 6035 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Some people wait for the next BTC not realising that it is a golden standard. Though they both are in top, BTC will remain number one.
Ethereum is more profitable for short contracts (a couple of months). And bitcoin is effective if it is used as a savings account.
I think because most of people are holding Ethereum right now than Bitcoin. But eventually BTC will remain top and best to all even ETH is also listed in the top cryptocurrency. Also people want ETH to over come BTC because they want to this coin to become more profitable, but there is no guarantee that BTC is remain top crypto but I believe it last longer before it happen. No one will know what might happen but for sure many people will get benefit from it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

Some people believes that ethereum is a superior coin and had a better technology features than bitcoin and want it to overtake the top coin someday. Bitcoin is already an old technology to them so they are for the ethereum to lead the entire cryptocurrency market somday. Bitcoin continuous to lead the market of its popularity and profitability and its market capitalization is still unmatch.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

Some are believe that ethereum can greatly surpass  bitcoin. They think because ethereum is developing fast so it can beat bitcoin's price. Nothing can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the king.
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:51:40 PM

Yes, now many people want Eth to replace BTC. They probably believe in higher reliability of working with Eth. In fact, I also think that ETH in the future has an excellent potential for development and appreciation in the future, so invest in it the bulk of the money.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

Ethereum offers newer and more modern ideas than BTC. Simply BTC was the first coin, had a considerable time reserve for development. But today the ETH technology is more functional and efficient, providing useful solutions for many ICOs.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
It is quite logical that each person wants to benefit by holding his coins. Therefore, BTC fans claim its advantages, and ETH investors talk about the best properties of Ethereum. Everyone insists on their own interests, personally I prefer to distribute my investments in the purchase of BTC and ETH.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

Because people prefer ETH compared to BTC. Because I feel ethereum can get a big profit. But if we look at it now, certainly eth cannot exceed BTC. I also hope ethereum can exceed the price of bitcoin.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

Those people who want ethereum to overcome bitcoin were the same people who wanted bitcoin to top in cryptocurrency.  They aren't serious and know not what they are doing.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
Many experts and investors continue to talk about the best technology and advantages of Ethereum compared to the purchase of BTC. I believe that they are in many ways really right. Because Ethereum demonstrates a faster development than BTC.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

This difference in positions need individuals who know minimal about crypto. Maybe they trust that Ethereum will take off in cost, as Bitcoin once did. Individuals don't comprehend what Bitcoin is really going after crypto market.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

Yes, now many people want Eth to replace BTC. They probably believe in higher reliability of working with Eth. In fact, I also think that ETH in the future has an excellent potential for development and appreciation in the future, so invest in it the bulk of the money.
ETH today can't replace BTC. And in the future I think same. ETH blockchain has big problem with performance and scalability. And his advantage as smartcontract have alternatives on the BTC blockchain (under development  Wink ). That's why ETH must run if he want to stay on the one place and run twice as fast to be competitor
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

ETH overcoming BTC will mean a huge movement of money. And movement of money creates opportunities for profit either on the upside or on the downside.
So every trader or whale have something to benefit out of it.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

ETH overcoming BTC will mean a huge movement of money. And movement of money creates opportunities for profit either on the upside or on the downside.
So every trader or whale have something to benefit out of it.
to date, the etherium rolled back to the third place in the rating of the Crypto-currency. It seems to me that this situation will negatively affect the pricing of the etherium.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

the first thing that I thought of was the fees.
ETH has lesser transaction fees than BTC.
Also, most ICO are based on ETH, therefore most people are already holding ETH so obviously they would want what the hold to go big
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

Nobody wants ether to overcome BTC, just that a lot of people love and have interest in ETH since it is one of the most stable altcoin that is could be used for many transaction in the Crypto world.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

I dont think they want eth than btc. Its just that, they love eth because of its potential to grow in the future and theres a possibility that it will give you a huge earning. No one can replace btc because we all know that all altcoins value depends on the price of btc.

Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

I don't think if Eth can over come btc maybe some people want the price of ethereum goes higher like btc but eth can't over come btc for now i don't know if it happen in future but majority now btc is number one of all
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

Don't be easily to fall mate. As far as I know this is all about business. When we say business there are things that we think the way they are but actually they aren't for there are someone who is powerful, who holds more than the others. Ethereum is a potential coin that looks like bitcoin but actually not. Bitcoin is not ethereum and ethereum is not bitcoin.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

Many people expect that the ETH will pass through BTC. Indeed if the price will inevitably rise ETH many people a lot more profitable. The party at the lot more profitable especially for the investors. Now many companies ICO platform ETH. So users of the ETH is also very in the lot more profitable. I'm confident with the future of ETH will surely experience a very good growth.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

Because ETH is a coin that is consistent with its development. If the ETH is able to exceed BTC, the high price will last longer. Unlike BTC, the increase is done significantly, but it also cannot last a long time, where the price will change quickly. However, in reality like this is Crypto, like it or not you must be able to accept and try to be able to always adapt to all conditions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: