Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC  (Read 6023 times)
littleheart

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:51:26 AM

In the event that you hold a considerable measure of ETH, at that point I figure you will seek after ETH to defeat BTC at a brief timeframe if conceivable. The development of ETH is relatively similar to how BTC got its rank up so its conceivable. With XRP getting so much consideration however it can likewise back off its stage and after that there's additionally EOS and NEO endeavoring to snatch some group to go over their side.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

I do not know where you got what you have said. I've been here for a long time but this is the first time to know such a thing, and it comes from a novice like you. Can you name at least one of those people?

Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:50:09 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
I agree with your opinion. but the problem of age or length of operation in the crypto world is the problem. BTC, including the ancestors of the world of crypto and etherium, is a fraction of BTC.
I think that people are tired of the influence of Bitcoin on the entire crypto currency market. The fact is that he has no real practical use, which would make his value higher. But nevertheless, all the price of Bitcoin is a soap bubble, which is pulled over the ears. And the entire crypto-currency market is suffering from this.
with so many owners of the Ethereum has indeed made many people's motivation to generate more development of the Ethereum which produces a better position again. even they want progress and over Bitcoin going forward.

89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

Perhaps this is what people who own the Ethereum want. But I do not think it is possible. In my opinion, bitcoin will stay ahead
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

Ethereum price was 0.1 btc in January 2018 and now only staying at 0.035 btc rate. That is 3 times less than before. That's why investors are more investing in Ethereum for profit if they hold ETH for few months.

xumit

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

Mostly done with all transactions ethereum, therefore everyone prefers ethereum
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

I have no thoughts on this matter, because it seems to me that nothing like this will happen is just the thoughts of people who constantly love to dream, this is not bad, but the likelihood of this remains.
Kortekmax

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

Maybe because many people have many eth from the bounty campaign or airdrop or eth can be easy to get, like the price is cheaper, so they want eth beat btc to earn many profits from their coins. But in my opinion, it is too hard for eth to beat and win from btc because the price of btc is highest rather than another coins and btc is the king in the cryptocurrency. Eventhough the price of btc decrease, like eth, but it is more stable and valuableMaybe because many people have many eth from the bounty campaign or airdrop or eth can be easy to get, like the price is cheaper, so they want eth beat btc to earn many profits from their coins. But in my opinion, it is too hard for eth to beat and win from btc because the price of btc is highest rather than another coins and btc is the king in the cryptocurrency. Eventhough the price of btc decrease, like eth, but it is more stable and valuable
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

It is believed by some crypto enthusiasts that ETH offers more value than BTC and if we look at it critically it is obvious that BTC have more technological value than BTC but the standard of every crypto is based on BTC been the first crypto in existence. BTC is not overpriced and also ETH is not.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

There is only two possible reasons why people want ETH to overcome the value of Bitcoin. First is that, ethereum has a bit lower transaction fee compare to bitcoin and other altcoins which saves them a bit money, the second is that they have already saved much of ETH in their wallet.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

This is impossible for me specially today the problem of ETH network is keep coming up, for example the rise of ICOs who wants only the money of their investors (The scammers and Fraud). How they can solve that kind of problems, until now there's alot of ICOs who failed to deliver their product. If they deliver the product but it's too far away from their plan or roadmap.

LexaDoych

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

I hold several ERC20 tokens, and they are all connected for the price of the ether. And so I want to see ETH ahead of BTC!
And I am sure that I am not the only one ...
Genania

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

As ethereum has many characteristic than bitcoin. Ethereum has composed belief representing investors. ethereum is appropriate representing everybody largely learners . Ethereum desire breakage the maximal spot of the keeping bitcoin in the forthcoming .
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

I think everyone is pursuing his personal interest and we all have rights to do so, as for me I prefer Bitcoin to be more stronger because if Ethereum is more stronger it will breeds more scam ICO projects who will use Ethereum platform to scam more investors.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:33:04 PM

There is only two possible reasons why people want ETH to overcome the value of Bitcoin. First is that, ethereum has a bit lower transaction fee compare to bitcoin and other altcoins which saves them a bit money, the second is that they have already saved much of ETH in their wallet.

Well i'm pretty sure that the transaction fees would considerably go up as well in the case that btc is overtaken. And more people are still into btc than eth right now if you're.going to compare.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

I think those ones people who invested money in ethereum want this altcoin to overcome a bitcoin. A bitcoin and ethereum just go hand by hand. Why do they need to compete? They are so different. The bad thing about ethereum that many scammers are using its platform to scam people.

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

Those who have invested in ETH, or are participating in ISO based on the base of this coin, want it to surpass bitcoin. But many remain fans of Bitcoin.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

no one wants that every coin has its own utility they are different by design and complement each other in the long run we will see more serious competitors to ethereum
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

I think one of the reason of it, is an easy to access to any thing in cryptocurrency and low transaction.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

Yes, I also often met such opinions. I think that most of these people who hope for this development are those who continue to buy and hold Ethereum. After all, its price is now quite low, so you can make profitable and promising investments for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: