Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC  (Read 6023 times)
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

Because they're holding ETH and they want ETH to over come BTC so that their ETH could give them a lot of profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hartmas

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
Because they want to remove the imperfect coin, in which there are many flaws and replace it with a cheaper one with great prospects. It is bad that it is impossible to unite them into one and create an ideal, because of the difference in technology. But let's see how investors will continue to act and whom they entrust their funds.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

The reason is quite simple. They want ethereum to repeat sucess of btc,because it cost lower and they want to receive profit of such incredible movement
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:15:36 AM

I don't know.. Who wants it, where did you get that? Huh Bitcoin is now in the first place because it is the most decentralized, the safest, the very first and the most recognizable coin. But it has obvious problems with scalability. Remember how lagged and what kind of huge commissions bitcoin had on the past hyip? This is a very big bitcoin blockchain's problem that needs to be addressed. I think a strong increase in capitalization, we can expect only if this problem is solved. Ether also has the same problem.
That problems of that blockchains must be solved. If not, cryptocurrency market needs the same secure and decentralized blockchain as the ether and Bitcoin, but with good scalability.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

I never bothered that ETH should cross the Bitcoin, look at the market and companies have faith in Bitcoin compared to ETH because due to scam ICO's the price of ETH kept decreasing in the market. See many companies has applied for Bitcoin ETF it means they are showing very much interest towards Bitcoin compared to ETH.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

Personally, I do not want the situation on the crypto market to evolve in this way. Although I understand people who are hoping for Ethereum leadership. They probably just invested the bulk of their money in buying Ethereum. Therefore, they hope for a gradual rise in prices for Ethereum in order to get income.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

Now, many are starting to invest in buying Ethereum, while the price of the coin remains quite low. Therefore, they expect that over time, Ethereum will become more expensive, and investors will get their big income. Personally, I prefer to distribute my investments in different coins, I am sure that BTC will continue to be a confident king of the crypto market.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

My brethren, are you sure people will choose ethereum over bitcoin? I don't buy your idea. It will always be the other way round. People will always choose bitcoin ahead of ethereum because, bitcoin really thrives well in the crypto market and again, bitcoin has a higher value than ethereum. The small amount you have, you are earning much in dollar equivalence.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Probably these people just have Ethereum and therefore they want the growth of this coin!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

There must be a change, ethereum is a coin that is supported by hundreds of tokens so if ethereum overcomes bitcoin it will make the market excited because it will have a direct domino effect on ethereum-based marketcap tokens.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

I think its more on variety. People prefer to have competition so that both platforms would develop. Another reason might be about the people who support and hodl each coin. They want their coin to be on top so that the value of their coin would greatly increase thus giving them great profit for their hodlings.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

There is only two possible reasons why people want ETH to overcome the value of Bitcoin. First is that, ethereum has a bit lower transaction fee compare to bitcoin and other altcoins which saves them a bit money, the second is that they have already saved much of ETH in their wallet.

Well i'm pretty sure that the transaction fees would considerably go up as well in the case that btc is overtaken. And more people are still into btc than eth right now if you're.going to compare.
Bitcoin became the mainstay of the coins of the year to year. on the current generation wants the new coins as Ethereum to answer the challenge in controlling the State of the market and makes a nice change for the future for Cryptocurrency to generate more profit.

elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

There are various reasons why people believe in Ethereum leadership - the speed of transactions and a successful platform for launching new ICOs. But I really hope that BTC will remain a confident leader, the king of the crypto market in the future. It is unlikely that Ethereum will be able to surpass the successful positions of BTC in the current market.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

I think it makes no sense to kill ethereum. Because it is possible to earn a lot more than any other. But the fact is that if there is no ethereum then the majority of users will invest in Bitcoin.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

maybe because of the large supply and also because many ICOs use ethereum as a smart contract which then ethereum price will be very influential on this token but honestly I don't think about it because I'm quite satisfied with bitcoin and I'm also satisfied with ethereum with its current position so I don't think that needs to be replaced

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

i   think  all   problem  why   they  want  rtheium  to   over come  bitcoin  is  because  of  the  fees  that  etherium  have.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

I think it is because those people owns one crypto over the other and act like cheerleaders. For me it is obvious, but if you have BTC instead, you will not be complaining about it overcamed with ETH
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

of course they expect that to happen in the near future because many of them buy now at very cheap prices, if ETH can replace bitcoin then they will get a lot of benefits but it is impossible because bitcoin will never be replaced by anyone forever bitcoin will become king

DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:45:58 PM

People want to earn a lot. Therefore, they want to get rid of a strong coin. What would anyone invest in it and then all investments will be in other coins or Bitcoin which will grow from this.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

This may be due to the fact that Ethereum is highly dependent on bitcoin as well as altcoins , and if Ethereum becomes more bitcoin then the pressure will decrease significantly.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: