Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC  (Read 6023 times)
Prom1981

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

It is like real estate, you buy it and it's yours, until some hacker steals it..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slions91

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?

Well it only depends on us, but for me bitcoin is good as well as ethereum, they are both good and ethereum reminds me of an old bitcoin, we dont know yet if ethereum will surpass bitcoin, ethereum has a potential. So lets wait what happen.

Antaistry67

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

Of course, i support long term investments in promising cryptocurrencies. This is a good option for making a profit. In my opinion, their investment needs to be distributed among coins included in the top 50. This will give the investor a reduced risk of investing. It is also necessary to choose a good time to enter the market.
alex_mcspicy

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

for myself I am investing in Ethereum for the long term because I believe in the coin that my investment will rise in the future.
Sheand1935

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

For me i kinda prefer for short term investment. Although long term investment has potential to multiple you money or coins. But when the short term investment you can easyly investment and sell and do again and again for just a short time. So dont have to wait for a long term.
Pakuhitam

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

That depends on the number of supporters. For now, bitcoin is still in the top position, no coins can be compared with it. ethreum is superior because it has a platform, while bitcoin is superior to its value.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

Everyone wants to be successful in his direction of investment, frankly. known as the price of low-cost people to get big money with small investments in pursuit. This is just the logic that can be established.
PortlandTrailBlazers

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

Also investing in bitcoin and wait for long will surely give you a high amount of profit.
alex_mcspicy

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

At first, I dont actually like long term investments in cryptos. My reason is that crypto values are always changing and to maximize your profit, you have to trade everyday. Its like buying and selling. Buy low sell high. But currently, based on the performance of crypto market, I started to consider long term investment because the market is very low and still on the recovery phase.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

I think the reason is that most of those that prefer Ethereum to Bitcoin miss out from Bitcoin and their thoughts is that Ethereum may compensate them which may not really be like that in the long run.

babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Ethereum platform is easy to use and ethereum has open up cryptocurrency to many other area of interest more than bitcoin. People want ethereum to be number one because they have experience the benefit of ethereum platform!
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

I think people who hope that Ethereum will kill bitcoin, just bought a lot of eth). I do not think that these coins will kill each other, on the contrary - they will coexist and complement each other.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

Because investors think that having a currency of the platform where other coins will build their projects would be more beneficial than having a coin which will be used as a currency for payments.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

That may be why a individuals in Crypto want to have Ethereum. Bitcoin is far more capable of sending normal transactions.
Both are capable of sending normal transaction in terms of fee and speed both are quite competitive.
If we are talking about sending normal transaction, actually there's nothing special from bitcoin, it's just bitcoin is branded as reserve currency.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Because ethereum is an erc-20 token that use by ICO with lower transaction fees than bitcoin.But they don't know bitcoin can stand alone without ethereum which is the reason why no other coins surpass bitcoin.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
I suppose the reason is that Eth has showed a good dynamics - it started from several dollars and unexpectedly rose to more than a thousand dollars in late 2017.
And even despite the fact that situation has changed now and Eth recently dropped below $200 many people still see it a good investment option with its main use case being the token generation for new projects.

Theyess1928

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

In my opinion,long term investment is advisable but must be done avoiding greed so as not to loose you profit made overtime as a result of fluctuation, an example is what we experienced recently and we are still experiencing. Some who did not dispose their investment that yielded so much when the price of BTC & altcoin was high are now regretting not selling when it was dropping. So long term is good but with wisdom.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

Because ethereum is an erc-20 token that use by ICO with lower transaction fees than bitcoin.But they don't know bitcoin can stand alone without ethereum which is the reason why no other coins surpass bitcoin.
With the present BTC deeply embedded in the minds of everyone, to the electronic money market, people think of BTC, no one thought of ETH or other coins, or some countries do not support from tokens As a result, many countries have used BTC as intermediary to convert into local currency for consumption purposes. So BTC is the king of the cryptographic market.

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

Because the ETH movement is more active and also more productive in implementing the platform into the ICO. But that is not the right solution. Because however, BTC will always remain in a place that is superior to ETH. ETH will have difficulty defeating BTC. ETH is better to focus on its defense as the king of the altcoin so as not to be displaced by other altcoins that are currently starting to grow more agile than usual.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: