Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The market does not look good!  (Read 2986 times)
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

I do not worry about it because I think if bitcoin price drops at 9000 will not be followed by altcoin, because bitcoin and altcoin are different, in the trade must be careful because the money is bet so should be able to predict when prices rise and fall
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

haha I'm not afraid it's a very good moment to open buy order because many people are new to bitcoin and feel scared when the price goes down, they do not think to buy because they honestly do not know the right tips and trick trading.
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

But that's the fun in trading, the raising and falling of market price. As for me it's ok
furkantugra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

for now the market looks better than it was at the beginning of last month. hopefully the end of the year will rise in price, especially for btc and eth
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

That's just one of the possibilities that will took place in the market. It's plausible to happen but there are many factors that are affecting it. I'm not a market analysis myself but I have a decent experience in cryptocurrency. News and medias can be one of the biggest factor that affect the market. Newbies tend to listen to other's opinion whether it be positive or negative which could slightly effect the price. But it's always the giant investors who effects the price greatly because they have the capital to move the price up and down. If the price really did go down, it's a good time to reinvest again and wait for the price to go up.
I suppose that news and opinions are one of the biggest market drivers and are formed by big institutional investors in order to benefit them. So we will see many different on BTC prices  Smiley
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Yes that's true and could even go down to $5k, so if the market does not look good we should all be prepared and hold on to our coins instead of panic selling them. And buy some coins that are good for investment if it goes down and of course if you have funds to buy the coins as well.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

Thats not true, there's already alot of stable coins and even if there will be a drop in bitcoin price which is unlikely to happen, we could buy from the bottom and keep hodling, the profits will be awesome if that really happens..but hodl.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Be careful!
what do you mean , the market looks perfect , from now on we are done with the dip , crypto will be wideley accepted and prices will be great for us , we are all early birds , it is possible that bitcoin will go under 9000 but it will bounce back  , hold your coins/tokens till the end off the year
Birdiebig

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

You should understand the crypto market in terms of an aspect of business knowledge to feel comfortable psychologically before the fluctuations occur. The market will not grow or decline continuously. See charts of fluctuations up and down. It is the rule that the market exists. Certainly the market will return to the value leap forward.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

Be careful!
Yes,maybe and possible why? because people or a company have different ways to handle the situation of the correction that a red downfall. This issue and topic of yours OP is common here because it is part of stocks and its market changes and that is the possible reason. Many wants bitcoin but yes it does not look good but hey a good news there you can but bitcoin than you go hold it and exchange it later on.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

Be careful!

Yup when BTC goes up the rest coin also goes up and vice versa.Still market is not fully recovered however the market condition right now is better than two months ago.Due to regulations issue,FUD,Ban market is still under dip influence.Market will take time to be fully recovered.Lets be optimistic.

Market will never be stable, especially in crypto due to its sudden up and down. Well, if we see a dip, it's really an opportunity for us to buy while that token is in dip. It will surely rise within a month or year and what we should do is to be more vigilant about its fluctuations. Moreover, if Btc will go below $9k then definitely some altcoin will also be affected because most of them are relying on the price of Bitcoin.
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

I think it's hard to see bitcoin below $ 9000, although bitcoin drops below $ 9000, maybe altcoin will not go down so much .. because I see all altcoin have been tueun since bitcoin rose to $ 10k..
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

it's can dump or pump anytime, so just strengthen your mental if it dump. Beside that BTC price right now are more stable at 9,2K. Never going below or above it. Maybe we have to just wait some days again what will happen next.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

No need to worry about this problem. That is the current market situation, the price of coin is not so high. I think the bitcoin price will not drop dramatically and will stay in the range of no less than 8000 USD.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

Be careful!
Be patient and do not be concerned about Bitcoin pricing. Bitcoin prices will have to adjust again to increase to 15k in June if Bitcoin prices fall below 9k. That's the time to buy
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

Be careful!
After being raised at a very high price this past week, it's time for Bitcoin prices to drop a bit and then some time you will not be seeing Bitcoin prices under $ 10k.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

I will partially agree with the thread starter but also accept the fact that on the other hand good quality coins are doing good, just look at eos and pundix, im hopeful that it is normal correction for btc and eth and the bulls will continue.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

Be careful!
it is a very normal thing. Bitcoin and Altcoin can not continue to grow. The market needs to be adjusted in a reasonable way. The price of Bitcoin can be reduced but not all Altcoin is also reduced by Bitcoin
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

it's common in the Bitcoin world, but once the bitcoin is stable again altcoin will definitely go back up too to a high price.
If you notice a few days. In the falling Bitcoin prices, some Altcoin prices are rising. Altcoin will never depend on the price of Bitcoin. Like the IOST coin is being pump a lot
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

you are wrong, if bitcoin down then other coins will not necessarily come down. that's my experience in the trading world. all hanging dump on the coin
Agree with your comments. Most Altcoin are dependent on Bitcoin but not Altcoin. I also think that all Altcoin should not depend on the price of Bitcoin. I do not want to see the whole market are red

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: