Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The market does not look good!  (Read 2997 times)
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!
As far as I'm concerned, the price of Bitcoin in the next few days will fall below 8k6 and then continue to rise to 13k next week. I'm not sure about what I say is true. But I analyze based on Bitcoin's chart
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Be careful!
Do not be scared and sell all the BTC that you are holding. If all Bitcoin sellers follow this post, the Bitcoin price will be reduced by 9k or even 8k. Everyone should be calm and should not worry

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Be careful!
The current market is going on normally like every other day. You can see that after the market is up and then the market will have to drop a bit to stabilize again. so do not worry. If you have a chance then you should buy Bitcoin at this time

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

Be careful!
The current market is going on normally like every other day. You can see that after the market is up and then the market will have to drop a bit to stabilize again. so do not worry. If you have a chance then you should buy Bitcoin at this time

Agree with your comments. I also think that Bitcoin should be bought at this point as some of my friends have said that in June the Bitcoin price will probably exceed $ 12,000.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

Be careful!

Its normal, it doesn't even bother me anymore seeing the market goes up and down since it will eventually reach a desirable value where I plan to sell my coin. I have learn to accept bitcoin's volatility so I somehow managed to stop being anxious each time the market falls down.

karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

Nothing bad will happen. this has already happened. A little correction and everything will come back to normal
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

Be careful!
Being careful is something that is only applicable to traders with respect to the way bitcoin can pretty much move and the market can get drowned by it within this period but I believe this is not something we should be worried about knowing that the market is not really looking like it is about to go down that much and moreover. A lot of the altcoins anyway have been in correction mode for a while now, so I do not see any reason why once bitcoin consolidates for a while, some of them may actually get to have a good bounce.

Nothing bad will happen. this has already happened. A little correction and everything will come back to normal
That already happened is a correction not a bad thing. It is just another part of every market. Bitcoin prices are already showing rising signals which may trigger the altcoin part at any time soon. Market will look good soon as well.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 01:22:22 PM by rezurect

Be careful!

Take it easy mate, experienced traders in crypto ride these waves.
It's absolutely normal when most things are pegged to BTC which is very volatile in itself. Get familiar with that and take advantage of it.
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Patience is the key of success so be strong because it is natural phenomenon  that market goes up and down time to time being volatile nature. It would be very good in future.
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

Be careful!

I personally think we should not be so worried. Even if Bitcoin falls below just $ 9,000, that will be for a short time. But that seems to me normal.   Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

i've been informed by my friend when bitcoin is reach $20k, he said that bitcoin will falling on 2018. that's why on December 2017 i sold all my cryptocurrency, and yeah it's happening, the price is falling. but he said that to take the opportunities to bought some good alts before Nov 2018. "there may be something big on nov 2018".
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

Be careful!
Yep. But this will not happen. Looks like the market is recovering. bitcoin will not be able to go below 9k. If bitcoin goes down to 9k then I think it will hit 7k5 very soon
Spiderman3

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

I think this is just a market correction.  And in a few days everything will be fine again.  And the price will grow again.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

Cryptocurrency market price are not actually on a good status today, but it is not also totally bad, and many people now invest on bitcoin because they believe that in a long run, bitcoin price will surely grows again up to the higher level.
teplohodov

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

The last couple of days the market is either red or green.  But it seems to me that tomorrow there will be stable growth again.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

I do not think that because of the slowly increasing prices of altcoins in the market so it's a bit of a backdrop but when the bitcoin increases, we also know that altcoin prices will rise in the market so should not fall bitcoin in order not to affect altcoins in the market

Halbert

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Now the Crypto currency market looks very good, it strengthens and forms a bullish trend that will last for quite some time  Wink
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

do not panic if bitcoin drops below 9k,

bitcoin is a Pioneer of Cryptocurrency, bitcoin will always stay on top of other ATLcoin, and will bring ALTCOIN to a better future.

If we are a trader sell immediately To buy back at the right moment, but if we are a better Investor Hold and wait until the end of the year
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

Be careful!

Altcoins usually depend on Bitcoin price, it's not new new. Bitcoin is strong though, I didn't expect this move. It's still over 9k. Altcoins can breathe more here.
3kpk3

Activity: 952
Merit: 149

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

Be careful!
Being careful is something that is only applicable to traders with respect to the way bitcoin can pretty much move and the market can get drowned by it within this period but I believe this is not something we should be worried about knowing that the market is not really looking like it is about to go down that much and moreover. A lot of the altcoins anyway have been in correction mode for a while now, so I do not see any reason why once bitcoin consolidates for a while, some of them may actually get to have a good bounce.

That already happened is a correction not a bad thing. It is just another part of every market. Bitcoin prices are already showing rising signals which may trigger the altcoin part at any time soon. Market will look good soon as well.
I completely agree with you. Why do so many people feel that corrections are bad for the market on the whole? If you are not able to withstand seeing the coins and tokens in your portfolio in the red, this is not the right market for you at all. These corrections are completely healthy for the market based on past history and I am expecting the market to continue rallying again soon. Bitcoin might touch $11k by the end of next week.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: