Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The market does not look good!  (Read 2981 times)
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

I think we should just believe in the future of the Crypto-currency. My opinion is that this market will progress with time. Accordingly, the total capitalization of the Crypto-currency will increase. So we are tuning for profit in the long run.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

Yes, right now the market looks weak and unsure. There is no reaction to a large number of positive news but at the same time a very strong reaction to any, even a small negative news. So far the situation looks rather strange, maybe by the autumn, the situation will change.
itrade777

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

Yes the market now is a little bit strange. All of the top coins now in coinmarket have a huge drop since 24h. My opinion is that we must be firm that cryptocurrency will still grow and let just hope that it will go to recovery stage soon.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!
Now the market is starting to improve and I'm sure the future of the market will go up. I believe the market will not go down and I will continue to buy coins that have great potential if held in the long run.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

I think that the crypto market has recovered and I would not have compared all crypto coins with bitcoin. On the crypto market, there are constant falls and rises.

but the test in resistance always fail. i think a bigger market could result to the increase in price. when some wallstreet groups invest, i think the price will soar again.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

now the market is not looking good because the market decline position makes the price lower, but we do not have to worry about this because in some time to come the market will be in the highest position and return to normal.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

now the market is not looking good because the market decline position makes the price lower, but we do not have to worry about this because in some time to come the market will be in the highest position and return to normal.

This market is in a mess and you say don’t worry!
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

Now the market is starting to improve

Oh man... if I had $1 for every time I read that line since january, I'd be out of crypto and into the bahamas.  Grin

After EVERY drop and there were A LOT of drops, if the market calms down or goes up 1% (after going down 7%) people always start writing that the market is starting to improve.  Wake up and smell the coffee!  It is --> NOT <-- starting to improve, it is going DOWN wether you like it or not.  It has been going down for months now.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

There is no problem for me, i think that it is better because i am still waiting for bitcoin to go $5000 so i can buy a few more of them (i need more) it will never touch less than that.

A lot of investors wait for this moment to buy more bitcoin, but I don't think that bitcoin price will decrease and touch the 5k$, people can't let bitcoin fall like that. I am sure the low point of bitcoin will be at 6k-6.5k$ no more, In this price I will buy as I can of bitcoin, because it will be a very good opportunity to make a huge profit later.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

There is no problem for me, i think that it is better because i am still waiting for bitcoin to go $5000 so i can buy a few more of them (i need more) it will never touch less than that.

A lot of investors wait for this moment to buy more bitcoin, but I don't think that bitcoin price will decrease and touch the 5k$, people can't let bitcoin fall like that. I am sure the low point of bitcoin will be at 6k-6.5k$ no more, In this price I will buy as I can of bitcoin, because it will be a very good opportunity to make a huge profit later.

of course, users can not afford to let Bitcoin fall to $ 5,000. But this requires real investment and a real increase in demand for Bitcoin. In no other way will you increase the state of the market.
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

I think that the crypto market has recovered and I would not have compared all crypto coins with bitcoin. On the crypto market, there are constant falls and rises.

but the test in resistance always fail. i think a bigger market could result to the increase in price. when some wallstreet groups invest, i think the price will soar again.

Wall street arent idiots they bought when price was 1-3k for BTC and i beliave this is not final sale dont expect market pump by wall street they will be buying part by part.
Godef

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

Be careful!

Yes , such forecast is that the PTS can fall to 200-350. But do not be discouraged , yet in such a hard fall, I do not believe, but the trend of falling now is, but soon we will get out of it.
Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

Wall street arent idiots they bought when price was 1-3k for BTC and i beliave this is not final sale dont expect market pump by wall street they will be buying part by part.

Wall Street and many other big investors started to realize that Bitcoin has future too late.
That's why they are trying do dump the price
CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

Be careful!

Yes, I think after August, market Will be 600-700 Billion.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

i am sure it will bounce back the deeper it falls. bitcoin proved its worth with its ath. people know now when bitcoin is cheap.
at the end its all about the hype. a uptrend is bitcoins stability and people buy in when they know its cheap. with a good potential it never gets expensive.

everyone would run behind a 2000 dollar bitcoin thats allready a sign for an bigger ath with a bounceback.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:21:40 AM

I think we should just believe in the future of the Crypto-currency. My opinion is that this market will progress with time. Accordingly, the total capitalization of the Crypto-currency will increase. So we are tuning for profit in the long run.
That is the more healthy approach, but while that is true at the same time we know that many people in this space do not like the idea of investing for the long run at most they invest for some months and nothing more, this is why there is such a high volatility and why so many people lose their money because they are unable to deal with the huge volatility of the market.
Maybe you're right many users are not able to hold their coins for too long. so that they can last only a few months and that makes the price fluctuate because almost all users use it for short term. so it's natural that prices go up and down very quickly. maybe the price is currently in a bad position. but you have to be sure that prices will keep changing. You just need to wait for the price to go up
Mostly traders are short term because  i can see the order in any exchange that have no much different between bids and ask price.
It means the short traders is more than long term. However longbor short is our choice so just follow it. About go up and down very quickly means the market is high volatile and the condition like this is good to get short trading.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

That is the more healthy approach, but while that is true at the same time we know that many people in this space do not like the idea of investing for the long run at most they invest for some months and nothing more, this is why there is such a high volatility and why so many people lose their money because they are unable to deal with the huge volatility of the market.
Maybe you're right many users are not able to hold their coins for too long. so that they can last only a few months and that makes the price fluctuate because almost all users use it for short term. so it's natural that prices go up and down very quickly. maybe the price is currently in a bad position. but you have to be sure that prices will keep changing. You just need to wait for the price to go up
Mostly traders are short term because  i can see the order in any exchange that have no much different between bids and ask price.
It means the short traders is more than long term. However longbor short is our choice so just follow it. About go up and down very quickly means the market is high volatile and the condition like this is good to get short trading.

i am bored about these hacking news.
in every 6 months, one exchange hacked and all prices are dumping. all investor lost confidence about market
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

This is true that the market is very sluggish now and can't say exactly what happen next if the Bitcoin go below $5000 mark. So, If you have made any profit with your existing crypto holding book the profit and convert it to Dollar and again re-entry when the market be stable at any lower point.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

the market is currently in a less stable state. I do more close and do not open it. because this will only create panic and do cut lose which actually further adds to the loss
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

Be careful!

Yes, right now the market looks weak and unsure. There is no reaction to a large number of positive news but at the same time a very strong reaction to any, even a small negative news. So far the situation looks rather strange, maybe by the autumn, the situation will change.
crypto markets have seen a sharp drop , in the wake of the news that the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has launched a probe into four major crypto exchanges.

On Sunday, June 10, the price of bitcoin in a matter of hours collapsed by almost 5%. Some analysts attribute this to the fact that on the eve of the US Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) demanded from Coinbase, Kraken, Bitstamp and itBit to provide data on trading after the launch of bitcoin futures.

So, the price of bitcoin collapsed by 4.7%, while the altkoins suffered more: Ethereum - by 5.4%; EOS - by 10.3%; IOTA - by 9.9%.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: