Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
hexaman

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

The crowdsale 20% bonus was aimed at promoting Quadrant's partnerships with Bluzelle, MEDIA Protocol and Effect.ai, hence the need to hold one of these projects' tokens, in addition to contibuting 1 ETH. Eliminating the conditions to entry would render the promotion useless.
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

Roger Ganga, our Data Scientist, and Smart Contracts Developer, recounts his experience over the past few months and express his gratitude for the immense support Quadrant Protocol has received.

Click the image below to view the video!

ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:54:09 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 11:16:24 PM by ElegantCy

In terms of the concept has been very unique and steady plus team before deciding to make the ico, it's no wonder Quadrant Protocol many demands by investors
Thanks for the support, very much appreciated. 🙌
Join the discussions in the Telegram community.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

Over the past months Quadrant have announced agreements with 30 strategic partners around the world. The team are currently planning a world tour to meet Big Data & AI professionals! If you are interested to co-host a Quadrant meetup in your city, please get in touch!

You can reach out over Telegram. Wink

This will help us to get more awareness about the company and it's credibility to other companies. There are many companies out there looking for Big data and AI professionals and this will help us to get some more partnerships.

Yeah I'm with you on this one, this will definitely help quadrant protocol reach a larger market, the fact that the team is already in partnership with 30 companies is already a great marketing move but that isn't enough marketing for the team, they are still planning on having a world tour, this shows how passionate the team are to reach more people and to gather more investors into the platfrom. I really hope that the team could get a huge number of investors because what Quadrant Protocol will do, is something that can revolutionize and improve the entire data industry.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

Over the past months Quadrant have announced agreements with 30 strategic partners around the world. The team are currently planning a world tour to meet Big Data & AI professionals! If you are interested to co-host a Quadrant meetup in your city, please get in touch!

You can reach out over Telegram. Wink

This will help us to get more awareness about the company and it's credibility to other companies. There are many companies out there looking for Big data and AI professionals and this will help us to get some more partnerships.

Yeah I'm with you on this one, this will definitely help quadrant protocol reach a larger market, the fact that the team is already in partnership with 30 companies is already a great marketing move but that isn't enough marketing for the team, they are still planning on having a world tour, this shows how passionate the team are to reach more people and to gather more investors into the platfrom. I really hope that the team could get a huge number of investors because what Quadrant Protocol will do, is something that can revolutionize and improve the entire data industry.

Thanks for the enthusiastic support there🙌 The team is very  much committed to bringing awareness and adoption to the project.  The partnerships, planned tour and  Several  conferences, AMA's etc are attestation of this. The token sale has ended and  was a huge success too despite the bear market. They are carving a niche for themselves in this space and  it is going to be huge! 😄
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

In this new video Nikos Kostopoulos, Quadrant Protocol's Community Manager, recounts his experiences and expresses the moral support the community has shown to this project:

Nikos Expresses His Gratitude Over Our Recent Token Sale

andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

In this new video Nikos Kostopoulos, Quadrant Protocol's Community Manager, recounts his experiences and expresses the moral support the community has shown to this project:

Nikos Expresses His Gratitude Over Our Recent Token Sale

Nikos is indeed a great person!
Thanks so much for sharing, Hati!
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

I'm surprised that it was only in 10 years that I thought of combining the information flow and blockchain into one system. As for me, this is an ideal co-creation of two technologies that are created for each other. I wish the development of this project, and I express deep hope for the full implementation of the project conceived by the team!
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:47:36 AM

I'm surprised that it was only in 10 years that I thought of combining the information flow and blockchain into one system. As for me, this is an ideal co-creation of two technologies that are created for each other. I wish the development of this project, and I express deep hope for the full implementation of the project conceived by the team!
Thanks for your input and support. Smiley If you have not already, feel free to join the Quadrant Telegram Community.
Parbey

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

Quadrant Protocol Director of Engineering, Barkha Jasani, recounts her experience in the timeframe leading up to the token sale and is appreciative of the confidence showed by the community in the project.

Watch the video here

Leighton129

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

Their Director of Engineering, Barkha Jasani, recounts her experience in the timeframe leading up to the token sale and is appreciative of the confidence showed by the community in the project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ubxEmFXzLM
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

Roger Ganga, Quadrant's Data Scientist and Smart Contracts Developer, recounts his experience over the past few months and express his gratitude for the immense support Quadrant Protocol has received. Watch now https://hubs.ly/H0dbcQd0
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

Quadrant Protocol Director of Engineering, Barkha Jasani, recounts her experience in the timeframe leading up to the token sale and is appreciative of the confidence showed by the community in the project.

Watch the video here

less than one hundred views can be seen that there is no interest. and it is almost certain that half of these views are from those who are clearly not going to buy. you need to be able to correctly display the show because if it's all the views that you can reach then the big investors will not come to you.
Conrad010

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

Watch the video here

less than one hundred views can be seen that there is no interest. and it is almost certain that half of these views are from those who are clearly not going to buy. you need to be able to correctly display the show because if it's all the views that you can reach then the big investors will not come to you.
Thanks for your input, Nick. The tokensale has already ended. To stay up to date with the latest Quadrant news, you can follow the official Twitter account.
Conrad010

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:10:04 AM

Quadrants will operate on the Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at lower gas prices, achieve faster transactions, and limit malicious nodes from entering data.
Thanks for your interest! For anyone who wants to learn more about Quadrant, here is the link to the Whitepaper.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

Their Director of Engineering, Barkha Jasani, recounts her experience in the timeframe leading up to the token sale and is appreciative of the confidence showed by the community in the project

Very good to know about the tokensale and they managed to reach nearly 16 millions and I find more potential in quadrant protocol because at the ICO stages they made some good partnerships with the other reputable companies.
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:48:21 AM

Very good to know about the tokensale and they managed to reach nearly 16 millions and I find more potential in quadrant protocol because at the ICO stages they made some good partnerships with the other reputable companies.

Thanks for all of you interest and support!
Do you follow Quadrant on Telegram? It's a great way to stay up to date!
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

if at the time when the market falls the team has managed to raise such funds, then this deserves attention. large money is usually not included in bad projects. do you have an open address where you can see the fees or give each investor?
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

if at the time when the market falls the team has managed to raise such funds, then this deserves attention. large money is usually not included in bad projects. do you have an open address where you can see the fees or give each investor?

Hi there thank you for your support!

Here's the contract address:
0xc28e931814725bbeb9e670676fabbcb694fe7df2
Decimals:  18
Symbol: eQUAD

Please feel free to to stay updated or to have your questions answered :-)

heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

How many sales are already in the can by the Quadrant project Protocol? and whether they've been quite satisfied with the results of her now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: