Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
chidiarua

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

You know a good project when you see one. This is one. Good objectives, going by the information given out. Good luck to the whole team.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrvalentine

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

The Blockchain.io platform will combine the new-generation technology of a centralized custodial exchange with decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement. The centralized cryptocurrency exchange will be a low-latency, full-featured exchange with custody services, centralized order booking, and efficient order matching.

As Blockchain.io grows, it will add more functionalities such as margin trading, proprietary lending, and peer-to-peer lending. The decentralized cross-chain settlement will be based on cross-chain atomic swaps, i.e. cryptographic protocols that allow users to settle transactions across heterogeneous blockchain networks without ‘trusted’ third-party and without counterparty risk. This will represent a big departure from traditional markets and a major step toward the Internet of Value..
Gabriel.h

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:00:48 PM

good to all I heard about this community and it seemed to me that it is a very good project that is ongoing as every user I hope you have a good start so that you do not have to walk down the road and get ahead because of what you read project goes vieto in popa I will be day to day active to see the publications of the project to not lose anything at any time I have a colleague who thinks the same thing as me about this project we have agreed that this project will be the maximum and that goes to have a lot of furo that will be great, the achievement that will be in the market, and that will not stay on average as many do, since they can not move forward. That is the good thing about this, which showed the performance since the beginning...  Wink
avusor

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

Wow,big company blockchain.io project !
would like give my shout out to the BlockChain team for putting up something of this kind. One my part I tell it to all my followers on social media friends even my contacts whats to see that it is successful as my own of contribution.
And we are in it already, the markets of the past and the currency of the moment will soom give way to the future. Welcome blockchain.io the truly decenteralized market that fulfils the desire of freedom and democracy giving power to each person to decide for himself.
"The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement" : it will be the perfect of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with compliance and transparency !
This project have a big opportunity ! Experience,are strong factor and this project have it.Don't forget about decentralized settlement which will eliminate counterparty risk.And mostly interesting are liqudity services ! It will help another new project not only for listing but also for ICO development and marketing !
The worldwide digital currency advertise began 2018 with a blast, hitting a record high of $700 billion in showcase capitalization. All signs toward an inexorably expansive digital currency advertise as new crypto brokers keep on joining trades.
alonzo2rivas

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

first of all a cordial greeting. It is very good to meet entrepreneurial people in this company that has concrete goals and projects to do is rewarding and inspiring which is part of the reliability to unleash these proposals to generate performance to achieve projects that generate confidence and achieve the achievements of the proposal for the acceptance of this serious and reliable work. can be satisfied in simple and solidity. As for my state of confidence, it is very easy to think that there is a very successful stimulus. how well it is debatable everything that generates achievements and goals for the gratification of projects and goals ....
That's why I feel confident of people so serious to group ideas to be able to develop our effort to generate more confidence. And there are solid projects for the ideas of our beneficiaries. To develop our plan of organization to the fullness of the performance that we put each of our projects and achieve by reaching an end of development of the proposal of something solid and concrete is satisfactory to think that this is achieved with effort for our project achievement. ...
gopex103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

Yeah, nice project
rosa4angulo

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

first of all a cordial greeting productive people spreading proposals for solid projects that generate confidence to achieve goals .. for our well-being of concrete goals it is essential to propose proposals to said project of trust .. for this it is necessary to emphasize the organization of the achievement of the objective in concrete for the presentation of our effort. For the globalization and solidity of the project
rightoz

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

Most promising project as it talk about value with focused on individual as well as institutional investors.

For me it’s a complete package that include atomic swaps that mitigate counter party risks, transparency and compliance with local laws including extensive financial information, ultra secure based on Encrypted cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserves methodology, Sophiccated and reliable infrastructure Minimal downtime including restricted to maintenance, or migration i.e Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks with no technical debt.

In addition to this, exchange offers option of selected currencies after following a technical selection process which is after analyzing sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews.

Exchange also offers ICO services that include planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.

KEY SERVICES RETAIL AND INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS WITH

High Performance Matching : High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.
Basic & advanced orders : Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.
24 / 7 / 365 Support:
Periodic auctions : Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Prop & peer-to-peer lending: Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Short & long margin trading:

RECOMMENDATION:
For me , its going to be top notch crypto exchange in a very short time. Investment is expected to the moon.
LeaveForGold

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:35:32 PM

great rly  Smiley
LenisSenaida

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:05:52 AM

Hello,I know that blockchain has good arguments to position itself in the market, the structure of the project is very solid, the designers are involved in their work, and they show it every day with the information they provide us in social networks, international forums indicates the interest that the work team has in this project, I invite the community in general to bet on Blockchain. I hope Blockhain will comply with the guidelines established to keep the community insensitive.
YourearningDJ

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:14:54 AM

Great project.I hope it will goes moon very soon...
,I know that blockchain has good arguments to position itself in the market, the structure of the project is very solid, the designers are involved in their work, and they show it every day with the information they provide us in social networks, international forums indicates the interest that the work team has in this project, I invite the community in general to bet on Blockchain. I hope Blockhain will comply with the guidelines established to keep the community insensitive.
eSLA093

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:20:53 AM

great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt. Fully compliant & transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.Dedicated staff available at any time to answer customer requests and solve issues experienced on the exchange.
thlight193

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:36:44 AM

This is very good project. Stay head up. I hope this project can be a platform for on trader, and compete with some big platform (Binance, bitfinex) to become number one. I join a bounty with a faith that this project can do that. Hope you guys healthy and always have motivation to can develop this project so far.
Thanks
Vikas1234

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:22:54 AM

Most promising project as it talk about value with focused on individual as well as institutional investors.

For me it’s a complete package that include atomic swaps that mitigate counter party risks, transparency and compliance with local laws including extensive financial information, ultra secure based on Encrypted cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserves methodology, Sophiccated and reliable infrastructure Minimal downtime including restricted to maintenance, or migration i.e Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks with no technical debt.

In addition to this, exchange offers option of selected currencies after following a technical selection process which is after analyzing sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews.

Exchange also offers ICO services that include planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.

KEY SERVICES RETAIL AND INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS WITH

High Performance Matching : High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.
 Basic & advanced orders : Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.
 24 / 7 / 365 Support:
 Periodic auctions : Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
 Prop & peer-to-peer lending: Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
 Short & long margin trading:

RECOMMENDATION:
For me , its going to be top notch crypto exchange in a very short time. Investment is expected to the moon.
handup99

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:32:34 AM

This project caught my eyes from the name. I thought Blockchain.io gonna be a cool exchange name though.
Then i went to your bitcointalk ANN. Read the whole thing. Realized that you are an decentralize and lending exchange. Oh wait there is more. Margin trading. Oh lord. Finally an decentralize exchange with margin trading and lending. I've been waiting for you for so long. Totally support from me. I'll do every bounty task to make this happen. My portfolio is ready. Please make it smooth. That's the only thing make me stay with u forever. Safe and smooth.
For those who is still wondering. You should know that Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex,.. these are centralize exchanges. Which is a huge risk for your portfolio if there is an attack that break their shield. Search for crypto exchanges hack. Decentralize exchanges in the other hand can't be hacked. Completely safe place to keep your portfolio on trading. Also, don't forget to visit their bitcointalk thread. It's fully explained there. You should be reading whitepaper and roadmap along with it. Even check out the team. These guys are experts.
Finally, please DYOR and happy trading.
hunghientienthe

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

blockchain ? It can be able to be used in the fields in the life and at its it again to be quan tâm? Blockchain is a register number of the numbers, split or easy understand as database in a network. The linked list for the join join to network. This is found in the system system is not only an existing place, a document may be only in the unique, is the copy of a version of the given version many where.

All this copy is updated when data or new transaction is written to blockchain through all of all users. You are an administrator for the network transactions and network supervisation by the correct computer formula with the computer help. It is a P2P line system, remove all your bits center, make an ninh, minh bạch and stable as also less cost and errors will give a person.

Equalation for distribution distribution numbers information but not copied, the blockchain created engine for the bone live for a new Internet type.
datnguyen0912

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

Hi team . absolute project  Grin Grin Grin Grin
LEDANHTIEN

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:41:11 AM

Im will very interested about this project if this project can be developed as per plan that they presented hereby: Ultra-Secure & Decentralized, Fully Compliant & Transparent, Reliable Infrastructure, Select Digital Currencies
truongrock

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:06:23 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
Richard042388

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

There are so many ICO's existing this time but this one has a great potential.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: