Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321679 times)
HieuNguyen189

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

Hello!
Internet of Value is the next evolution of the Internet. Internet value allows users to trade assets, rights, goods and services safely, globally and around the clock without the involvement of a centralized agency or traditional financial intermediary. or referred to as a trusted third party.

Internet value is built on multiple value networks based on hierarchical chain block, automatic, transparent and secure. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, thus being driven by different electronic currencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value billing or title registrations or the needs of specific transactional communities, such as the network of self-entities. therapy or industry.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008491774405
https://twitter.com/HieuNguyen1109
Medium: @hieunguyen_65264
Bitcointalk:HieuNguyen189
Telegram: @HieuNguyen1109
https://www.reddit.com/user/HieuNguyen1109/
https://www.instagram.com/hieu189hcm
buiducduykhang

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

Hello. Can you tell us more about the project and the development roadmap of the project?
I want to head out and need to know about it
nguyennhuhue87

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

a promising project. hope to succeed
xMossx

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

CEXs, by name, ignore a fundamental aspect of Bitcoin – decentralization. One problem with CEXs: they are much easier to hack than decentralized exchanges, and many new coins are only listed on new and unproven CEXs – often leaving emerging cryptos more vulnerable. We have seen the failings of CEXs (which operate uninsured and unregulated) in various cryptocurrency exchange hacks over the years, most famously when Mt. Gox lost ~850,000 BTC, and they continue to occur too frequently.

An alternative to CEXs are decentralized exchanges (DEXs) which, much like Bitcoin, use peer-to-peer technology. With a DEX, users resume total control of their funds and have the security of trading directly from their own wallets with on-chain settlement and don’t rely on any central authority’s supervision. Transactions can be executed on smart contracts and atomic swaps using what is known as Hashed TimeLock Contracts (HTLCs). DEXs are less vulnerable to attacks, but still in their infancy. Many are not as user-friendly, offer less functionality, and lack the liquidity offered by CEXs.

Traders who want everything cryptocurrency has been touted to offer including liquidity, low-latency and security, don’t really have many options. The best solution is an exchange platform that combines a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement with the technology of a centralized custodial exchange. This allows decentralized options if users feel like settling a transaction without the supervision of a third party (eliminating counterparty risk), but also the efficiency of a low-latency, fully-featured centralized exchange when they need quick and liquid trading for exchanging large volumes. Many people are ready to move away from CEXs and DEXs to a platform that can meet all their needs.  Blockchain.io looks poised to offer users the best option available for any scenario, and it will all be available at a single exchange.

CEXs and DEXs have their strengths, but neither is able to give traders everything they need. A credible cryptocurrency exchange needs to be accessible, efficient and functional; it must encourage trade while ensuring trust. Blockchain.io, a centralized exchange with a decentralized settlement, aims to do just that and I look forward to trying it out.
walkin_on_the_moon

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

Great project, moreover it is french, that is really cool altough i dont speak french ! I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WhitePaper is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too ! I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest !
Chirantha

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Internet of Value is the next evolution of the Internet. Internet value allows users to trade assets, rights, goods and services safely, globally and around the clock without the involvement of a centralized agency or traditional financial intermediary. or referred to as a trusted third party.

Internet value is built on multiple value networks based on hierarchical chain block, automatic, transparent and secure. Different networks operate different versions of the block-chain, thus being driven by different electronic currencies such as bitcion. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value billing or title registrations or the needs of specific transnational communities, such as the network of self-entities. therapy or industry.a promising project. hope to succed. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
fazil3434

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

I think Blockchain.io is different from the projects realized so far and makes the difference ico. The difference is that it will continue to make progress and will be a successful project. I thank the project staff, who have worked hard to put forward their organization and ideas, for making such a launch with us. A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital notebook used to store transactions on many computers, the record can not be changed retroactively without changing all consecutive blocks and the consensus of the network
De Nui

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting projectI believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io. As a conclusion, I believe that Blockchain.io has a great future and I will certainly keep an eye on it for quite some time.
Viktor888

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

The blockchain will change our world like the Internet. Many old-timers criticize the technology, because they are not ready to accept it, and not because the technology is bad. When I read your white sheet, I was totally delighted with how this would change our life. I think that it depends on each of us. We must support the community. The old system separated people from each other. The blockchain unites the whole world in a community where each of us is valuable Absolutely brilliant founding team, tons of experience in the financial space, humble founders. Patiently answering each and every question from investors is no mean feat, but these guys do it with detailed answers too. I wish success to this project.
hungdong9086

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

Great project, moreover it is french, that is really cool altough i dont speak french ! I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WhitePaper is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too ! I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest !
ngocnu1999

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:39:25 AM

I enjoyed the idea of this project, as well as the fantastic bounty program, which attracted a lot of participants, as well as received many compliments from the community, a wonderful and successful step.
ohoris88

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

Blockchain ICO is distinguished with a high level of of digital asset protection and safety of the transactions.It is in full compliance with all regulations and applicable international legislation. Experienced team is ready to provide 24/7 support all year around to meet the customers' requests and provide solutions. Periodic auctions is a powerful and efficient tool to attract customers by a bootstrapping new currency markets and targeting the most efficient price discovery approach.
chakki33

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

The project also offers various ico. services such as planning and execution of selected Initial Coin Offer campaigns with a more systemati way just to protect the users interest focussing on value in internet assess.As the internet of value is the next level of evolution of the internet the project is in a way to give ample focus on the themeand act accordingly for the benefit of the users.
magonikos

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

Blockchain.io is one of the projects that really got my interest and I am looking forward to this one. What I really like about it is the features listed - that really catch my interest.

I invest in crypto since last year and I really like how the future on digital money grow. Goog luck to the team behind this project. I will follow it closely.
Toppoprabhu

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

CEXs and DEXs have their strengths, but neither is able to give traders everything they need
tl150111

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
kirpozh

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

Great project - hope you can differentiate with the so many other exchanges out there. Make it easier for the masses to flock to crypto.
nguoilacuoiduong98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

Innovative Project with great Idea
chucqb87

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

The project was so great, the team was too strong
J-Dalton

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

This new Ico will mark a better future for us and others who want invest in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: