Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321641 times)
judith759rojas

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:04:28 PM

Hello, good afternoon, even to the entire [Suspicious link removed]munity, greeting and thanking you for joining the project. which I am excited to start the community's beneficial projects for the benefits of it.

also aprobecho to say that I feel good in having the best technology and imformacion social networks and the raoidez with which the project will be carried out.

including the publicity of information of investment of each one of the associated ones to this system to flow in bitcoin ethereum and facilitating to each one of the community and the extensive imformation with which the affiliation project is handled. for better performance working together with a single end of the project goals that are solid for [Suspicious link removed]munities

I have in pribilege that they included me for the elaboration of it.

thanks to the communities and associates of blockchain ....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bahi4migme

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

This is a completely new development in the world of crypto, internet of value that's what all trader needs to have after so many exchanges spread over internet full of scam cryptocurrencies blockchain.io comes with s new concept and it will provide a decentralized exchange with full info about the coins which will be helpful for trader to buy the most profitable , that's really successful project , and it will be one of the most leading project so soon.
in the other hand, all these services provided are totally decentralized and secure that's give awesome figure for this new exchange , so no need to worry about getting lost or rapped off your money, big thanks for dev team and I wish great success for this great project.
LEMbo

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
LeonelAlcides

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

hello friends...This is a completely new development in the world of crypto, internet of value that's what all trader needs to have after so many exchanges spread over internet full of scam cryptocurrencies blockchain.io comes with s new concept and it will provide a decentralized exchange with full info about the coins which will be helpful for trader to buy the most profitable , that's really successful project , and it will be one of the most leading project so soon.
in the other hand, all these services provided are totally decentralized and secure that's give awesome figure for this new exchange , so no need to worry about getting lost or rapped off your money, big thanks for dev team and I wish great success for this great project.
LeordaniJose

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:32:43 AM

This is one the of the project I can't afford to miss. It's really good to success. If there's anything in the name of project that one should not miss, it is this project. A system that is so decentralised and without and interfering system to barrier transaction in the name of a bank or other financial institutions. Over the years, there has been problems transacting with the conventional banking industry, through e-commerce, Western Union money transfer, local and international banks in conjunction with world Bank and central banks of different countries. The decentralized blockchain system has made transaction so easy that even at the comfort of your home money and other digital currencies could be transferred to people in different countries of the world. With this I say Kudos, bravo to the project team because for me, this is going to be a must invest. I equally enjoin all and sundry in world of crypto currencies to equally invest in this must succeed project.
daotrang

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
canhidol

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.[21] This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems.[33] A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.[34][35]
lizorama

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.
jdeem83

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

Blockchain.io describes itself as “your gateway to the internet of value.” The platform aims to make it easy for users to exchange value “as quickly and as easily as they exchange information today.”

In the future according to Blockchain.io, multiple cryptocurrencies will co-exist and decentralized blockchain-based value networks will become mainstream. This will create an “internet of value” where we exchange value just like we send an email or any data online today.
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

Guys, how is ICO going?

You have an awesome project here, merging your fiat clients into your new crypto exchange is very smart move... I will keep my eyes on this thread, i am really interested.

looking forward to your updates!!!
Terainc

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:03:04 AM

Hello,
greeting from my country.
really exited with this project and hope everything is going well with this project.
I want to thank you for all founder and all people who envolved on this project both in directly and inderectly.

Let me reinform the statement of this project revies as below :
Ultra-Secure & Decentralized

The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
    Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures. 

A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations. 

Other in-house security processes and technological features.
    Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
    Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
    Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.

Fully Compliant & Transparent

Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform. 

The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen. 

Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.

Reliable Infrastructure

Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
    Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
    No technical debt: exchanges that quickly add new altcoins or new features without proper testing or careful software design accumulate technical debt by taking shortcuts. Technical debt translates into applications that are harder to maintain and prone to 
bugs and security holes.

Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.
    Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.

Select Digital Currencies

Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts. 

Regular updates and publications will inform platform stakeholders and the community through altcoin technical reviews and financial analyses.

ICO Execution & Token Listing

Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns.
    Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.

In addition, Blockchain.io will create Token liquidity through:

Market making using Blockchain.io’s inventory
    Incentive program for Paymium users.

At last,
there is no mistake in every project to be learned, so lets do and evaluate any steps and activities on this project as well for improvement and perfection of our goal and target.

Warm regards,
Your loyal member

Anton1231231231

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
Maximus_pl

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

Very interesting and very promising project. The main points that I remember and liked in the anotation project is:
- Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all different networks operate different versions of the blockchain.
- Ultra-Secure & Decentralized (Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database). Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.
- Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform. 

- Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks. No technical debt. Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.
- Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns. Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
- Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market.

I will be happy to follow the growth of the project!!!
vagatran

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

I'm joining Blockchain.io with a hope that you guys can bring me a cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors. As of today, thousands of Crypto Exchange has been creating and appearing more and more day by day, BUT, besides to some successful ones such as Binance, Kucoin, Okex... most of them are just like SCAM and not reliable. Some found out to be "Easy to deposit in - Really hard to withdraw out" etc.

Thus far, I really hope you guys can do much better and provide to the Crypto Currencies worldwide a better solutions and many opportunities to gain our investment with a Fast, Safe, Transparent, Reliable Infrastructure and User-Friendly flatform.

Further more, there also be an ICO service where to provide ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO. This is more than exciting since new tokens can be listed, traded directly on your new exchange flatform.

It's also very smart that you guys will provide a Prop & peer-to-peer lending where traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts and a Margin trading in which people can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin. Let's imagine how mush money we can make via these methods.

I only have a proposal for your consideration is that to use your Native tokens as a bind to users, of which people can receive more promotions by keeping, storing, staking and trading your own Native tokens. That will definitely gain users' interest in your exchange flatform for sure.

Last but not least, wish Team all the best luck, health to grow the community. In God we trust ^^
Sachincool2019

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:43:14 AM

Blockchain.io aims to become the most reliable crypto-assets marketplace in Europe, where crypto-currencies and tokens will be traded securely among institutional and individual investors.
This bounty program will include such missions as following our Twitter, retweeting messages, joining our Telegram groups, following us on Facebook, subscribing to our Reddit, commenting on our BitcoinTalk page and more! ICO will enter in its Pre-Sale phase on September 2018 followed by a Public Sale. If the airdrop participants that used your referral link decide to participate in the Token Sale, you will receive additional Tokens.
The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement. The centralized exchange will be low-latency and full-featured, with custody services, centralized order booking and efficient order matching.
The decentralized cross-chain settlement will be based on cross-chain atomic swaps, i.e. cryptographic protocols that allow users to settle transactions across heterogeneous blockchain networks without a third-party and without counterparty risk.
A credible cryptocurrency exchange must encourage trade while ensuring trust. A centralized exchange with a decentralized settlement will do just that.

hoaduky1101

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

Blockchain.io builts the European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors. The platform is fully compliant, transparent, ultra-secure and non-custodial. It offers a reliable infrastructure with minimal downtimes. The listing of digital cryptocurrencies following a technical selection process, based on sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews. Another great factor is the high availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs. All these criteria makes the exchange very interesting for retail and institutional investors. The ambitious team has an extensive crypto exchange experience and blockchain protocols expertise.

Paymium will be Europe's first Bitcoin Exchange. Besides the manifold exchange opportunities the project will also offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings, which is another great business field.

Based on all these useful functionality and the expertise I think that this will be a very successful project in 2018 and a good opportunity to invest. The marketing is going in the right direction as well with the very common logo which is common for Europe and stays as well for secureness.

I really recommend to have a closer look into the project; read the white paper to get familiar with all the planned functionality, roadmap and so on.
cryptootpy

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

I am really excited about this project, I wish you success and I assure you that you can count on my support and cooperation !
I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading? There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. You immediately interested me!
Your project has a huge number of advantages compared to competitors, as well as a very interesting idea and a desire to pay everything in life.
Maybe, little by little , crypto will become more legitimate. We really need that now. I also liked that the coins traded on the exchange will be verified because there are a lot of scam coins at the moment. The ICO rating on Ico Bench is also pretty good (4.4) but no experts ratings. There a lot of projects involving exchanges these days and maybe you will succeed if you manage to keep your promises.
plachpalach

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:39:36 AM

One of the projects behind which the future is called Blockchain.io. Participation in this project will bring good profits to investors. You ask me, on what basis do I draw such conclusions? Let's deal with this together. No one will argue with the fact that the Internet in our time is an indispensable thing for any person. This means that over time, all communication among people will go online. All purchases will be made with one click. Due to the growing popularity of the Internet, its importance among The world's population is increasing. In such circumstances, it is very important that the Internet is independent of any centralized structure. The Internet should be an exclusively decentralized system. This is the system that the Blockchain.io offers. The level of evolution of the Internet depends on how decentralized it will be in the future. Only blockchain technology can provide the necessary level of decentralization. And the Blockchain.io will help make this transition to a new Internet  3.0 generation. Project details the Blockchain.io can be found on the official website. Join a large army of Blockchain.io followers and ahead of us are waiting for a very qualitative change in life. There are only good times ahead!
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

Blockchain.io by name itself inspiring, When i go through your website noted some amazing points which drew my attention. A Decentralized crypto currency exchange some liquidity services like listing coins also will provide ICO service which is pretty interesting. In their vision to provide exclusive services for their clients as of internet of values as next level of evolution. Without a interfering a third party using blockchain, company will perform at their best to execute their plans in the future. with the kind of experienced team having behind investors & clients will be secured & well guided.

in my point of view Paymium the company behind blockchain.io pioneered in the Bitcoin community since 2011 will hold main part of companie's success of executing in ground level. Paymium has served to Euro market as FIAT/BITCOIN crypto exchange with their highest security, reliability & accountability standards with proven record. with 170,000 accounts, projects has gained a huge trust & with the back up of venture capital funds hints us the reliability. Since 2013 hack free operation with 98% cold storage & Minimal down time as well as with KYC & AML procedures are main points in the project. More importantly it has registered with European Union regulators.

With Paymium by 2020 Blockchain.io project wish to become the leading cryptographic exchange by 2020 in Europe & it is more achievable with their hands on experience.

Their team & the advisers are  well experienced in the related filed & well educated to handle such a working project. it is good to check their profile if anyone wants to know more. with 200 million supply & 120million for sale BCIO token has planned for crypto currency exchange by Q4 of 2018. it is mentioned in their roadmap with lot more to come. In my conclusion it is the time to get in to a good project with reliability & the token sale whitelist is open now. Hurry up to register without wasting a second & i personally invite all to do. Wish you success BLOCKCHAIN.IO.

waveguide

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:03:45 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 08:23:34 AM by waveguide

This is a great project.
I believe its going to be a huge and successful one.
Good work from the developers of the project.

In the coming Internet of value, decentralized blockchain-operated value networks will
become mainstream and compliant, enabling billions of Internet users to exchange value
as quickly and as easily as they exchange information today.
Multiple cryptocurrencies will co-exist. Each cryptocurrency will serve the needs of a
community of users to securely trade any type of assets, rights, goods, or services that
is of value to them in a decentralized value network, i.e. without supervision by a central
authority.
As a cryptocurrency exchange, Blockchain.io will play a major role in the Internet of Value’s
ecosystem. It will be the marketplace where cryptocurrencies will be traded against each
other, a gateway to and a bridge across the multiple value networks powered by different
blockchains/cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH).
Blockchain.io will combine the efficiency of a low-latency full-featured centralized
exchange with decentralized “trustless” cross-chain settlement. The project leverages the
latest developments in cross-chain atomic swaps, cryptographic protocols, and payment
networks such as Lightning and Raiden. These developments will overcome the scalability
issues of decentralized blockchains, allow transactions across heterogenous blockchains,
increase the speed and lower the cost of these transactions, making them ready for mass
adoption.
Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who,
seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved
Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability
standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have
repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team
relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth
understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security
and compliance.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: