Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
Saymoin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockchainio   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhungbui_317

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance
htung

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

As I understood you are one of them. Thanks for detailed explanation, it helps. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects.The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.In order to receive our full whitepaper, you need to get whitelisted as we are still in our Token sale private round. We welcome your suggestions and shall try to provide more transparency while maintaining a strong level of security. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds
BertoLovesCrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

First of all, the name blockhain.io is so pwerful in crypto world. Props for getting this one. But the true power of this ICO is the great platform composed of well experienced team.  Blochain.io is indeed the gateway of the Internet of Value. Such a wise move to focus on the internet and we can see today's generation and technology has widely popularized by internet. We lived by the internet. It's like our needs now. I have read the excellent featurues and I'm very excited about it. This ICO has the potential to be big and help the cryptocurrency in a good way. I really can't wait to see the progress of this. Hope everyone will this great ICO cos not everytime we can see this kind of thing. I'm glad I knew this one and this would be a great find of mine. More power to blockhain.io and to the strong team. I expect this one to be successful cos there so much hype on this ICO. Hope we can see some partnerships in the future and we can gain the mass adoption that we need. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and we never know, this one is the future of cryptocurrency. Never sleep on this one guys. Watch out for this! Once again, thank you for this unique platform. One of a kind. Keep impacting the crypto community in a good way.
lilyjon65370223

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockchainio   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc)
xquad

Activity: 198
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

We are all in this together, crypto will never be going anywhere but higher market caps in the mid term.
€600,000 in BCIO Tokens to claim with our Airdrop & Bounty: http://vy.tc/fU51b91 be part of this while you can.
Blockchain.io will definitely be one of the solid ones with the potential.
As long as transparency is maintained and milestones achieved, I'll be following up.
Good luck and all the best.
Phikimchi

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

I just saw this project today. I carefully read the white paper and the official website of the project, I think the credibility of operation, each project is very good. Trading platform operation experience is certainly more hope platform can give the actual team profile.
At present, the development of the block chain industry is still in the early stage, and the exchange is an important link of the current block chain projects, and the European exchanges will also have great potential for development. The safety and stability of the trading platform is the key factor, also hope that the project can give a more detailed explanation.
Trading platform because of its unique advantages, when the overall market downturn, but also to maintain currency stability. Dividends and mining mechanism also attracted many people to join the transaction platform.
In short, I love this project, also recommend it to everyone. After waiting for his ICO, optimistic about the future development of his.
I hope you are able to participate in the activities of the drop, bring more people to pay attention to it, but also to promote the role for the development of the project.
tomheish

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

It's a very good project. I am thinking to invest in it some good amount of money. I read their white paper and its all amazing. I am hoping best for this product. I have strong believe in this project that it will be top 10 CMC near future. Huge revolution ahead guys.BTC .For all those reasons, I wish this will be a real success not only for investors and users but for all the "crypto-ecosystem" too."The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement" : it will be the perfect combination of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and transparency !I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present.The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days .I wish you guys find really strong  bounty manager that can help you carry this project to success .Thanks for the opportunity to get this airdrop. I wish Blockchain.io all the best with the project.
quockhanhvn

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production block chain platform in the world, we are using new technology to build a radically better financial system.
Blockchain owns a very special feature that is the transmission of data does not require an intermediary to confirm the information. The Blockchain system has many independent nodes that can authenticate information without requiring a "sign of trust". The information in Blockchain can not be changed and only be added with the consent of all nodes in the system. This is a high security system against the possibility of data theft. Even if part of the Blockchain system collapses, the computers and other nodes will continue to protect the information and keep the network going.
From a business perspective, it can be called an accounting ledger, or a database containing assets, or a data structure, that records asset histories between members of a network. in the same level.
From a technical perspective it is an invariant method for storing the history of asset transactions.
 From a social perspective it is a phenomenon, which is used to establish trust by the consensus rules among members in a hierarchy.
The idea came out Derived from the Byzantine Generals problem in computer science and reliable line processing in a hierarchy
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

Wow! this project is really big I hope I can join your ICO in the near future as I don't want to miss the next big thing in the cryptocurrency world. You have my support. Please go big and don't go home. I put my trust in you!
phuongds

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

Great project, Congrats your team and thanks your airdrop
Sweetu01

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

Great project and nice team. I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too ! I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project !
hebajamal

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

I think that everyone who supports it will not remain without thanks. A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record can not be retroactively changed without altering all subsequent blocks and network consensus.Blockchain will take years to become a lower cost, more efficient way to share information between open and private networks.Because blockchain is based on a distributed, peer-to-peer topology where data can be stored globally on thousands of servers – and anyone on the network can see everyone else's entries in real-time – it's virtually impossible for one entity to gain control of or game the network.
hoangtrungqt

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

An excellent project with a team of excellent professionals, this project is a mandatory today and it has a great perspectives for growth and development!
Blockchain is poised to change IT in much the same way open-source software did a quarter of a century ago. And in the same way that Linux took more than a decade to become a cornerstone in modern application development, Blockchain will take years to become a lower cost, more efficient way to share information between open and private networks.
The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
I Really adore the concept of this project this make me motivate to invest more .. it will change the world
Pizzaman1945

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

As I understood you are one of them. Thanks for detailed explanation, it helps. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects.The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Ummmm very verrrrry GOOD PROJECT owsam!!! Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.In order to receive our full whitepaper, you need to get whitelisted as we are still in our Token sale private round. We welcome your suggestions and shall try to provide more transparency while maintaining a strong level of security. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds
Zdrobilka13

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

With a blockchain, many people can write entries into a record of information, and a community of users can control how the record of information is amended and updated. Likewise, Wikipedia entries are not the product of a single publisher. No one person controls the information.
Descending to ground level, however, the differences that make blockchain technology unique become more clear. While both run on distributed networks (the internet), Wikipedia is built into the World Wide Web (WWW) using a client-server network model.
A user (client) with permissions associated with its account is able to change Wikipedia entries stored on a centralized server.

Whenever a user accesses the Wikipedia page, they will get the updated version of the 'master copy' of the Wikipedia entry. Control of the database remains with Wikipedia administrators allowing for access and permissions to be maintained by a central authority.
Wikipedia's digital backbone is similar to the highly protected and centralized databases that governments or banks or insurance companies keep today. Control of centralized databases rests with their owners, including the management of updates, access and protecting against cyber-threats.
The distributed database created by blockchain technology has a fundamentally different digital backbone. This is also the most distinct and important feature of blockchain technology.
Wikipedia's 'master copy' is edited on a server and all users see the new version. In the case of a blockchain, every node in the network is coming to the same conclusion, each updating the record independently, with the most popular record becoming the de-facto official record in lieu of there being a master copy.
berkcelik16

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

In the same way as the Internet redefined global communication, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are now reinventing money and value transactions.

Before Bitcoin, money was defined by State sovereignty over a territory. From now on, any community can mint its own money in form of a cryptocurrency or digital token and start trading without any central supervising authority.

In 2017 alone, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) raised around $5 billion. Each project was financed by a community of token holders who became its ambassadors. There are now already tens of millions of token holders.

Bitcoins and digital tokens are like better, smarter cash. They are programmable money. Immediately liquid, indefinitely divisible, and instantly transferable, they can be programmed to meet the needs of particular assets, rights, goods, or services or of specific communities.

In the coming years, we will see a multitude of cryptocurrencies being deployed. New cryptographic developments and payment applications will allow us to transact in all these currencies, with the traditional “fiat” currencies retaining their role as price anchors/index currencies
SamSoul

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

I'm here but glad to be here about the project and seeing it grow.
Great platform This is great project
new coins are being added in the market but after a year, only a few will be in main stream. I believe that this project will be one of them.
I believe that this project will be successful
The Project Looks promising and the team behind the Project are Professional.
Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020
I wish you success and I assure you that you can count on my support
all the best for the future.
buivanviet

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

An excellent project with a team of excellent professionals, this project is a mandatory today and it has a great perspectives for growth and development!
Blockchain is poised to change IT in much the same way open-source software did a quarter of a century ago. And in the same way that Linux took more than a decade to become a cornerstone in modern application development, Blockchain will take years to become a lower cost, more efficient way to share information between open and private networks.
The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
I Really adore the concept of this project this make me motivate to invest more .. it will change the world
biju90

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

The blockchain unites the whole world in a community where each of us is valuable Absolutely brilliant founding team.In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet.The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Blockchain.io aims to offer listing services for selected tokens strictly velted by technology and business due diligence.The project also offers various ico.We must support the community.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: