Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321641 times)
tiensc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it. Good luck! Your efforts and effort will be rewarded. And I hope everyone to invest in the project. In the future you will feel invested in this project is a wise decision!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex alexander

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Hello everyone, recently joined the project, participate in competitions, as I consider the project successful. I read all the articles on the medium, a good description of the problem,as well as a feasible solution that will provide the best work , beneficial to both sides. of course,many teams offer a particular solution, but few can go to the end on their way,here while everything is quite successful,marketing is well placed, teamwork, constant news on the promotion of the project and development of the idea. I am pleased with this position when the team members have constant communication with the public and investors,
GUERIOS

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

This is look amazing idea, I enjoyed this project. I hope the project will develop well and will be on the moon. Good luck to your team. A system that is so decentralised and without and interfering system to barrier transaction in the name of a bank or other financial institutions. Over the years, there has been problems transacting with the conventional banking industry, through e-commerce, Western Union money transfer, local and international banks in conjunction with world Bank and central banks of different countries. The decentralized blockchain system has made transaction so easy that even at the comfort of your home money and other digital currencies could be transferred to people in different countries of the world.With this I say Kudos, bravo to the project team because for me, this is going to be a must invest. I equally enjoin all and sundry in world of crypto currencies to equally invest in this must succeed project. Blockchain.io is a new crypto-exchange launched by Paymium.com, one of the oldest bitcoin exchanges in the world and hack-free since its inception in 2013. Ultra-secure and profitable, Paymium is registered with the French regulation authority ACPR and accounting is certified by external auditors.
navjake01

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:52:33 PM

Blockchain.io, Your Gateway To The Internet Of Value

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

Essential Features

Ultra-Secure & Decentralized

• The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
  • Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

• A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures.
  • A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations.
  • Other in-house security processes and technological features.
  • Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
  • Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
  • Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.

Fully Compliant & Transparent

• Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform.
  • The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
  • Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.

Reliable Infrastructure

• Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
  • Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
  • No technical debt: exchanges that quickly add new altcoins or new features without proper testing or careful software design accumulate technical debt by taking shortcuts. Technical debt translates into applications that are harder to maintain and prone to 
bugs and security holes.
  • Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.
  • Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.

Select Digital Currencies

• Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts. 

• Regular updates and publications will inform platform stakeholders and the community through altcoin technical reviews and financial analyses.

ICO Execution & Token Listing

• Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns.
  • Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
In addition, Blockchain.io will create Token liquidity through:
  • Market making using Blockchain.io’s inventory
  • Incentive program for Paymium users.

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.

Paymium, the company behind Blockchain.io

Relationship between the two platforms

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020.

C-Level Team

Advisors

Token Use

Token Emission

Roadmap

If you want to know more about our Token Sale visit blockchain.io and sign up for the Token Sale Whitelist

juskalalie

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

Hi thereI guess my message will be lost in the ocean of spam coming from your aidrop, but actually I would be interested in hearing your arguments about what will make your project superior to other exchanges, already existing or in development, and in particular compared to decentralized exchanges (DEX). DEXs offer major benefits over centralized exchanges, and definitely offer better security than centralized exchanges, as they by default do not offer a single weak point for attackers to exploit. What are your thoughts on this?
Secondly, what will be your strategy to put your exchange in the spotlights and make it stand above an already crowded market? Many reputable exchanges like Binance and Kraken have already proved their reliability and have earned a high amount of trust from their user base, especially Binance when it comes to security, one of your key feature (actually the first listed in your Manifesto).
Additionally, I think you should create a Discord channel, a much better way to build a community and communicate with it than Telegram, which as many already realized is nothing more than a WhatsApp group chat with thousands of users.
Thanks for reading and best of luck with your project!
Senyua

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Internet of value ​​can turn the whole world of trade relations. After all, a person will not have to turn to numerous mediators, break the barriers of territorial standards. And most importantly, any product will be cleared of numerous mediation commissions, the world becomes more transparent and easier with such projects Grin
chuks01

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

Good project
Internet of value ​​can turn the whole world of trade relations. After all, a person will not have to turn to numerous mediators, break the barriers of territorial standards. And most importantly, any product will be cleared of numerous mediation commissions, the world becomes more transparent and easier with such project
KESKINFETIH

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

Fantastic project, and it is french, that is really cool !  I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too !
It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest ! Thanks for that.
trieulong

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

a new chance for us....
YOUTUBEUH

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

What a good project, and it is french (like me), that is really nice !  I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is very good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too !
It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest ! Thanks for that.
Lexxan1

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

a new chance for us....
hghgh
camvantt

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

Blockchain.io, Your Gateway To The Internet Of Value

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

Essential Features

Ultra-Secure & Decentralized

• The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
  • Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

• A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures.
  • A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations.
  • Other in-house security processes and technological features.
  • Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
  • Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
  • Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.

Fully Compliant & Transparent

• Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform.
  • The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
  • Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.

Reliable Infrastructure

• Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
  • Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
  • No technical debt: exchanges that quickly add new altcoins or new features without proper testing or careful software design accumulate technical debt by taking shortcuts. Technical debt translates into applications that are harder to maintain and prone to 
bugs and security holes.
  • Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.
  • Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.

Select Digital Currencies

• Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts. 

• Regular updates and publications will inform platform stakeholders and the community through altcoin technical reviews and financial analyses.

ICO Execution & Token Listing

• Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns.
  • Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
In addition, Blockchain.io will create Token liquidity through:
  • Market making using Blockchain.io’s inventory
  • Incentive program for Paymium users.

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.

Paymium, the company behind Blockchain.io

Relationship between the two platforms

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020.

C-Level Team

Advisors

Token Use

Token Emission

Roadmap

If you want to know more about our Token Sale visit blockchain.io and sign up for the Token Sale Whitelist

Cuocsongmoi1290

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

Blockchain.io will bring professionalism and accountability to the Crypto market.

Together with partner Paymium I am sure they will reach their goal: to be the number 1 Cryptocurrency exchange in 2020.

What I especially like are the features highlighted by Blockchain.io:

1) Focus on being ultra secure and decentralised so our funds will be stored safely;
2) Fully compliant including being audited: Cryptocurrency is as of now the 'Wild West' so it is good that the team realises this and focusses on complying with regulators;
3) Propelling ICO's by offering a platform for their tokens.

The team looks very professional and will be able to reach the set goals. With a lot of exchanges having bugs are poor customer support an exchange with is truly ran like a professional business focussing on satifying their customers, there is room for a project like this!

I wish the team the best on their journey to reach their goals and I will keep an eye on progress made!
Teddygirl

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

This is really an amazing project. I love this part where is says '
Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains. This is really a revolution in the block chain technology. Kudos to the developers of this project. All the best
',
Sammyola4u

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

Looking at the project work I can say I am satisfied reading about the Pioneer in Bitcoin marketplaces, Paymium launches Blockchain.io, the new European cryptocurrency trading platform. ... To ensure a smooth user experience across multiple currencies, and blockchain.io aims /objective to be the most reliable market place where these currencies and tokens will be traded safely, to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.Fair-exchange protocols to eliminate the counter-party risk.these are the things that capture my mind and make it save for all crypto business individuals to be able to venture into this project work.
Gold777

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

Project is very interesting and i recommend it to all.On the official website all lucidly and good written.
The project has great prospects. This company attracted me with its new innovative ideas, which are modern in our world.

This project is a necessary tool today. If everything goes well, he has great perspectives for growth and development!
Good luck to all participants!!!! Let's support this project!
nbnam.btc

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

What a good project, that is really nice !  I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is very good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too !It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest ! Thanks for that  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

This project is interesting and recommend it to all crypto enthusiasts.

Here is my brief summary of the project.

Blockchain.io is a new crypto-exchange launched by Paymium.com, one of the oldest bitcoin exchanges in the world and hack-free since its inception in 2013.
Ultra-secure and profitable, Paymium is registered with the French regulation authority ACPR and accounting is certified by external auditors.

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value :
- Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange
- Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement
- Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings

What sets us apart is a concentrated effort in Europe, where the crypto market is largely still in its infancy and which as of today lacks a transparent and regulated crypto-exchange with a proprietary token enabling institutions to launch their ICOs. Our proprietary token will allow us to offer incentives to bootstrap the liquidity of the trading platform.
sea_cow

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

Blockchain.io is operated by an experienced team of electronic money specialists, 7 years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat / bitcoin exchange service for the non-secured Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium's highest standards of security, reliability and responsibility. It tries to overcome the shortcomings of rival cipher exchange has repeatedly caused serious losses for issuers and cardholders. To achieve this, the team is based on advanced knowledge of encryption technology, a deep understanding of the operation of the encoding world and a strong corporate culture committed to security and compliance.
Emon808180

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

great project, a new chance to invest. let's see what will happen in september 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: