Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370476 times)
Efitzhenry

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:50:41 AM

Increase the difficulty! =) lol

5Dzz

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:52:40 AM

LOTTO COIN qt working fine  Smiley

This coin and games could be fun  Grin
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:56:59 AM

I just converted my previous litecoin pool to lottocoin!  Feel free to join in on the action!

Lottocoin mining pool with stratum. 3.33% fee
URL:   http://dprism.org/dpmc
PORT:   3333
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password (usually 'password')

(mrlotto please send the bounty to LmtQDcUd3SsfenfrS7qPSzEwycAtfc3m7p)

Shoulda contacted me to help you setup a fresh one.  Its got old data on it from your old coin that you mined.  That messes with statistics and such.  If you want to setup a fresh one thats better use mpos and setup a different db.

Not to mention I loaded it up and noticed you had about 900k shares as soon as you posted your pool. which means it kept your shares from whatever coin you was mining previously.  You should delete the old shares before you steal the first block created.

I'll have a look at cleaning up the old data tomorrow, just wanted to get something up and running in the mean time.  I'll also refund those unaccounted for shares.  As soon as I can confirm that the pool is paying out the lottocoins correctly I'm going to bed.

Hey marshmallow

Did you ever get around to this?  I have been unabla to log onto the front end all day.  

I noticed when I went to bed the payouts still were not set up at about 10:00UTC so I had not set up autopay yet not knowing what an ideal amount to set up would have been.
I know I was the second or third in the pool and you hit the 1,000,000 block fairly quickly.  It looked like my miner stopped getting a response at about 13:00UTC.
I tried to send a pm but it keeps saying I posted less than 360 seconds ago although I have not posted in hours.

Any input would be greatly appreciated...

From what I heard nobody ever even got a payout from that pool.  I even mined about 3  blocks on his pool to verify it.  He pretty much Ninjad all the blocks we made. Which if I remember is EXACTLY what I said was gonna happen.  He hasn't been online all day either.

Yes you did. He was online here about 30 minutes ago, but it would not allow me to pm him.

It was the first pool and crushing.  And yes you did try and help him.  I sure hope he didn't bolt off.   Any recourse for that type of thing if that is actually the case?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:06:54 AM

hahaha most simple fix there is.  Difficulty increased. lets see if this fixes it.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:08:49 AM

I just converted my previous litecoin pool to lottocoin!  Feel free to join in on the action!

Shoulda contacted me to help you setup a fresh one.  Its got old data on it from your old coin that you mined.  That messes with statistics and such.  If you want to setup a fresh one thats better use mpos and setup a different db.

Not to mention I loaded it up and noticed you had about 900k shares as soon as you posted your pool. which means it kept your shares from whatever coin you was mining previously.  You should delete the old shares before you steal the first block created.

I'll have a look at cleaning up the old data tomorrow, just wanted to get something up and running in the mean time.  I'll also refund those unaccounted for shares.  As soon as I can confirm that the pool is paying out the lottocoins correctly I'm going to bed.

Hey marshmallow

Did you ever get around to this?  I have been unabla to log onto the front end all day.  

I noticed when I went to bed the payouts still were not set up at about 10:00UTC so I had not set up autopay yet not knowing what an ideal amount to set up would have been.
I know I was the second or third in the pool and you hit the 1,000,000 block fairly quickly.  It looked like my miner stopped getting a response at about 13:00UTC.
I tried to send a pm but it keeps saying I posted less than 360 seconds ago although I have not posted in hours.

From what I heard nobody ever even got a payout from that pool.  I even mined about 3  blocks on his pool to verify it.  He pretty much Ninjad all the blocks we made. Which if I remember is EXACTLY what I said was gonna happen.  He hasn't been online all day either.

Yes you did. He was online here about 30 minutes ago, but it would not allow me to pm him.

It was the first pool and crushing.  And yes you did try and help him.  I sure hope he didn't bolt off.   Any recourse for that type of thing if that is actually the case?

Nothing really that I can tell to do about it.

leewilson

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:11:11 AM

Please don't increase difficulty.  I am running so slow.
That is why I always look for a VARDIFF pool.

I am of course on your pool now devianttwo.
I need 16 difficulty. That is perfect for me. I get a 6 shares a minute. 64 difficulty I get 1.25 shares a minute. soo horrible lol
Maybe it would help clear out a lot of the smaller shares more quickly for you then? I don't know about the pool operation at all though.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Efitzhenry

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:14:38 AM

Lee the problem is he is getting overwhelmed. Its a bandwidth issue ultimately. You will still get around the same amount of coin. At 16 diffficulty you get 16/1 share at 128 difficulty you get 128/1 share. It will make his pool more stable by increasing the difficulty.

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:17:57 AM

Lee the problem is he is getting overwhelmed. Its a bandwidth issue ultimately. You will still get around the same amount of coin. At 16 diffficulty you get 16/1 share at 128 difficulty you get 128/1 share. It will make his pool more stable by increasing the difficulty.

Correct.  You will still get shares and still get the same amount of money because I have PPLNS setup.  I had to increase the difficulty. We was litterally Killing the entire server machine and it was forcing all the cronjobs to break. causing me to manually adjust them.  + I don't know how to setup Vardiff on stratum. If someone DOES help me and I'll do it.

I think I found it.  but still I don't know if I want to use it cause I really don't know how vardiff works in this situation.  If someone does. msg me here.

leewilson

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:18:37 AM

Hey marshmallow

Nothing really that I can tell to do about it.

Thanks for the response. And he collected a bounty as well...so nice. Undecided

Efitzhenry

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:22:55 AM

Correct.  You will still get shares and still get the same amount of money because I have PPLNS setup.  I had to increase the difficulty. We was litterally Killing the entire server machine and it was forcing all the cronjobs to break. causing me to manually adjust them.  + I don't know how to setup Vardiff on stratum. If someone DOES help me and I'll do it.

I think I found it.  but still I don't know if I want to use it cause I really don't know how vardiff works in this situation.  If someone does. msg me here.

I don't know how or Id help ya bro. Sorry. The pool is definitely alot more stable though. I don't think it will hold with a much higher load though. =/

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:25:22 AM

I think I found it.  but still I don't know if I want to use it cause I really don't know how vardiff works in this situation.  If someone does. msg me here.

I don't know how or Id help ya bro. Sorry. The pool is definitely alot more stable though. I don't think it will hold with a much higher load though. =/

Alright I installed vardiff and it looks to be working.  Waiting to see if it fixes itself up.

Efitzhenry

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:29:25 AM

I think I found it.  but still I don't know if I want to use it cause I really don't know how vardiff works in this situation.  If someone does. msg me here.

Alright I installed vardiff and it looks to be working.  Waiting to see if it fixes itself up.
Yeah its flowing a lot better already. That should help a TON. Now your load just went up though haha

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:31:55 AM

Yeah its flowing a lot better already. That should help a TON. Now your load just went up though haha

didn't go up nearly to what it was before.  I set a default start to 32 so that helps out some.  And I think its working as intended now.

Now I'm wondering why its showing our hashrate so fast.  I don't think we are going THAT fast.

**EDIT** Oops helps to edit the web file and change difficulty like I did on the stratum haha. should lower to the proper amount now.

Efitzhenry

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:36:15 AM

didn't go up nearly to what it was before.  I set a default start to 32 so that helps out some.  And I think its working as intended now.

Im having issue's connecting now but I havent dropped yet. NVM difficulty went up to 680 =) lol

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:42:38 AM

Correct.  You will still get shares and still get the same amount of money because I have PPLNS setup.  I had to increase the difficulty. We was litterally Killing the entire server machine and it was forcing all the cronjobs to break. causing me to manually adjust them.  + I don't know how to setup Vardiff on stratum. If someone DOES help me and I'll do it.

Alright I installed vardiff and it looks to be working.  Waiting to see if it fixes itself up.

didn't go up nearly to what it was before.  I set a default start to 32 so that helps out some.  And I think its working as intended now.

Im having issue's connecting now but I havent dropped yet. NVM difficulty went up to 680 =) lol

Should be working perfect now.  I'm seeing people range from 16 difficulty all the way up to 2000 difficulty.

Not to mention our hash rate has doubled since I adjusted everything.  And I'm sure its correct this time.  so we are more then 50% of the network.

Efitzhenry

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:51:15 AM

Yeah my hashrate was running at about half the speed it does on normal pools before. Looks to be alot more accurate now.

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:54:07 AM

Yeah my hashrate was running at about half the speed it does on normal pools before. Looks to be alot more accurate now.

Awesome! I'm glad to hear it.  Everything is working perfect now.  I'm watching the log file and its going at less then 1/20th the old speed.

and our mining hashrate has doubled as well. so alls good Smiley

DarkKnight

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:05:10 AM

Should be working perfect now.  I'm seeing people range from 16 difficulty all the way up to 2000 difficulty.

Not to mention our hash rate has doubled since I adjusted everything.  And I'm sure its correct this time.  so we are more then 50% of the network.

I think you have the max difficulty too high. I was getting hit with 4000 while you were playing with it and moved to another pool. I'm now seeing 2000. I'm getting barely 1-2 SPM.  Undecided

Also, you need to raise the max payout threshold; 35000 is a bit low right now.
foolsh

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:06:55 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 08:14:59 AM by foolsh

no binaries for linux?
anyone knows how to compile?
thanks
I run two instances of cgminer on my hardware, one for CPU and one for GPU.
The reason I do a different build for each is that I had troubles running gpu and cpu from one cgminer instance.

How to compile the gpu cgminer for Nvidia Cuda mining on Ubunut 12.04

(and others not tested), minimum card required = Geforce8500GT or Better
If someone knows what libraries I need to use ATI let me know  Smiley

Code:
sudo apt-get install nvidia-opencl-dev nvidia-current-dev nvidia-cuda-dev nvidia-cuda-toolkit
sudo nvidia-xconfig
sudo reboot

A reboot may or may not be necessary with your system.

Code:
sudo apt-get install autoconf autogen automake libcurl4-gnutls-dev libncurses5-dev  build-essential libtool opencl-headers
git clone https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer.git cgminer-gpu
cd cgminer-gpu
git checkout 829f0687bfd0ddb0cf12a9a8588ae2478dfe8d99
./autogen.sh --enable-opencl --enable-scrypt
make

I recommend running it from the ~/cgminer-gpu directory, rather than installing two different versions in /usr/bin and different kernels in /usr/local/bin/

If you're mining at HackShardGaming see http://lot.hackshardgaming.net/public/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Code:
cd ~/cgminer-gpu
./cgminer-gpu --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://lot.hackshardgaming.net:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

How to compile the cpu cgminer

Code:
sudo apt-get install autoconf autogen automake libcurl4-gnutls-dev libncurses5-dev  build-essential libtool opencl-headers
cd ~
git clone https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer.git cgminer-cpu
cd cgminer-cpu
git checkout a4e95cfa424084b26a900d3e31f5ec6e5152b70c
./autogen.sh --enable-scrypt --enable-opencl --enable-cpumining
make clean
make

If you're mining in HackShardGaming see http://lot.hackshardgaming.net/public/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Code:
cd ~/cgminer-cpu
cgminer-cpu -C -G --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lot.hackshardgaming.net:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

How to compile the wallet lottocoin-qt

Code:
sudo apt-get install git-core qtcreator libdb-dev libzip-dev zlib1g-dev libboost1.48-all-dev libminiupnpc8-dev
# There maybe more libraries I forget, I wrote this how to from memory
cd ~
git clone https://github.com/lottocoin/lottocoin.git
cd lottocoin
nano ./lottocoin-qt.pro

Now scroll almost all the way to the end and comment out three lines, change this...

Code:
# -lgdi32 has to happen after -lcrypto (see  #681)
windows:LIBS += -lole32 -luuid -lgdi32
LIBS += E:\MinGW\lib\libws2_32.a
LIBS += E:\MinGW\lib\liboleaut32.a
LIBS += -lboost_system$$BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX -lboost_filesystem$$BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX -lboost_program_options$$BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX -lboost_thread$$BOOST_THREAD_LIB_SUFFIX

In to this....

Code:
# -lgdi32 has to happen after -lcrypto (see  #681)
#windows:LIBS += -lole32 -luuid -lgdi32
#LIBS += E:\MinGW\lib\libws2_32.a
#LIBS += E:\MinGW\lib\liboleaut32.a
LIBS += -lboost_system$$BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX -lboost_filesystem$$BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX -lboost_program_options$$BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX -lboost_thread$$BOOST_THREAD_LIB_SUFFIX

Press the F2 key and Type Y and press enter to save the file

Then run,

Code:
qtcreator ./lottocoin-qt.pro

Click finish in the Qtcreator window that starts, and click the little hammer in the lower left of the main Qtcreator window to build.
Barring any missing libraries I may have forgot this should give you a directory in your user's directoy named lottocoin-qt-build-desktop-Qt_4_8_1_in_PATH__System__Release.  And inside that directory the binary lottocoin-qt

You'll know it worked if the green play button( triangle on it's side) in the lower left lights up.  When it does you can close Qtcreator.

To install it just..

Code:
cd ~/lottocoin-qt-build-desktop-Qt_4_8_1_in_PATH__System__Release
sudo cp ./lottocoin-qt /usr/bin/

And run it with
Code:
lottocoin-qt

How to compile the wallet lottocoind

Code:
cd ~
git clone https://github.com/lottocoin/lottocoin.git
cd lottocoin/src
make -f makefile.unix lottocoind
sudo cp ./lottocoind /usr/bin/

It's a rough Howto but I'll smooth it over once I find troubled areas, enjoy

LqTHz3rwNVpXGGxicRsMJYB8qsYhQS3wW7

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:11:49 AM

Should be working perfect now.  I'm seeing people range from 16 difficulty all the way up to 2000 difficulty.

Not to mention our hash rate has doubled since I adjusted everything.  And I'm sure its correct this time.  so we are more then 50% of the network.

I think you have the max difficulty too high. I was getting hit with 4000 while you were playing with it and moved to another pool. I'm now seeing 2000. I'm getting barely 1-2 SPM.  Undecided

Also, you need to raise the max payout threshold; 35000 is a bit low right now.

Payout threshold changed to 100k

As for the difficulty it appears to be perfect.  we are blasting in blocks like there going out of style now.  and its not lagging the server machine what so ever.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: