Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fibonacci Info and questions  (Read 104122 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:14:33 PM

he keeps deleting my posts too  Roll Eyes

Yeah, I called it a quasi-hoax back in March, got my post deleted, seems like I was on the right trail eh? Tongue

He was insulted by you calling his project a quasi-hoax. It was a full-blown scam, and he wants all the credit that he deserves.

Seriously, read the last 50 pages or so of the thread at https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702 . We've got nothing from him but lies and empty promises. And now he will no longer be bothered even giving us that much. Whatever you do, do not trust this man or any project he is involved in in any way whatsoever.

I did, I kept reading the Litecointalk thread from April to the end of the summer and when Aug/Sept rolled around it pretty much confirmed my suspicions. Seems like a lot of the other mining companies are following suit. :-/

Sorry for a late reply...

I'm afraid you were on the right trail, unfortunately. I don't have the time to check that Litecointalk topic day in day out, but I haven't noticed any decent updates the last weeks.. Only "updates" which didn't became true. Jasinlee stated in an IRC session that he would be more active on the forums, but I haven't read any message of him since.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:38:50 AM

Jason's just staring at his door waiting for the police to come pay him a visit.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
OleOle

Activity: 532

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:29:04 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 02:46:49 PM by OleOle

Jason's just staring at his door waiting for the police to come pay him a visit.

Has anyone started a lawsuit or referred him to consumer affairs? There's a lot of grumbling but I'm just wondering how far people will go to get back their money?

Seems that people are waiting for updates but what sort of update is realistically expected? - the guy won the lottery and is going to refund all your cash Huh

Hopefully things turn out ok for those folks who've invested and lost moolah on unable-to-be-delivered product.

Undecided

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:33:50 PM

Has anyone started a lawsuit or referred him to consumer affairs? There's a lot of grumbling but I'm just wondering how far people will go to get back their money?

Seems that people are waiting for updates but what sort of update is realistically expected? - the guy won the lottery and is going to refund all your cash Huh

Hopefully things turn out ok for those folks who've invested and lost moolah on unable-to-be-delivered product.

Undecided

The kind of update I'm waiting for is the actual delivery of the devices. So, the delivery of the products but compensated in hashrate according to the competitors, which was told at the "beginning" of this process. If that is not going to happen, which is quite likely now Sad, I would love to somehow see an other compensation. I spend a large part of my BTC at that time on these ASICs. And that during a time the value of the BTC was quite high..

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:40:41 PM

Very sad how things have unfolded for customers of fibonacci.

Jasinlee has gone silent in all communications I am aware of.

Seems to be refusing to update anyone on what is going on by being silent/absent despite claiming to update his customers in October 2014.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:33:58 PM

Seems to be refusing to update anyone on what is going on by being silent/absent despite claiming to update his customers in October 2014.

I'm just amazed that he was able to pull this scam off here in the US and get away with it :/
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:11:44 PM

I'm just amazed that he was able to pull this scam off here in the US and get away with it :/

It looks like he is gone indeed. Hasn't been online since 12-10-2014 on these forums, and also not for a while on Litecointalk. For what I heard, he also doesn't reply anymore to emails, so also refunds will not take place anymore.

Unfortunately I lost a big part of my BTC investing in Fibonacci, but I'm sure many members over here and on litecointalk have lost even more. As some people have met him in real, and some also took a photo with him, I hope they somehow can find him.. He owes us atleast an explanation about what exactly happend, but I think we won't see a single penny anymore of our invested BTC Sad

junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:34:35 AM

I will keep an eye on it
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:03:14 AM

It looks like he is gone indeed. Hasn't been online since 12-10-2014 on these forums, and also not for a while on Litecointalk. For what I heard, he also doesn't reply anymore to emails, so also refunds will not take place anymore.

Unfortunately I lost a big part of my BTC investing in Fibonacci, but I'm sure many members over here and on litecointalk have lost even more. As some people have met him in real, and some also took a photo with him, I hope they somehow can find him.. He owes us atleast an explanation about what exactly happend, but I think we won't see a single penny anymore of our invested BTC Sad
FYI https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22912.0
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:45:25 PM

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702.0 - Main Thread, I do the updates on this page far more often. But occasionally I will hop on this forum to update the thread and answer questions.

The sites shares and sales in a "nutshell":

If you find a bug or have a technical issue non customer service related, please send an email to support@fibonacci.io. with your account info and issue. All previous support requests will be cleared first, then this system will be used from now on.

Side Project: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=12567.0 Open Source PCB for all ASICs

Github:
https://github.com/losh11/aura-asic

The main unit we will be selling is affectionately named the Axiom. Proof of work should be complete this week if all the parts we order arrive, we are going to distribute the information as it is completed. This includes the datasheet and any information that would not reveal our methods of completing our IP. Technical questions are welcome on this thread, we will answer the ones we are comfortable with becoming public information.

Current List of Trusted Hosts
Carnth
Hauntingshade
Sy
Bajanboost
Losh11

Charity Hosts:
Sean's Outpost

Cross posting quote from other forum here.

Our goal is to help build up the LTC community. We have several projects rolling at the moment to do this, some of which will launch this week. And in the next few weeks.

Simple answers to common questions

1. Do you plan on taking pre-orders?
A: Originally we had not planned to accept pre-orders as there was no means of exit for the investors. As a result, we have produced an exchange so that users can sell their unwanted orders if they decide they do not feel like waiting. So yes, we will be taking pre-orders on 3/17/14 6PM EST. This will be for the samples that we have been told should be complete in July (This is the estimate we have been given, not a guarantee.)
2. What speeds/hashrate/power/heat/ram size/model/etc will we be using?
A: Recursion miner at ~8 - 11 watts each chip.
3. How will all these questions be answered?
A: Glad you asked! Well we are going to release an instruction manual for LTC ASIC development. There is not much documentation on how this is done, we discovered to our eternal pain and torment, so as our devs produced the code....they did some writing and took notes along the way on relevant items that were never mentioned in the open fpga project.
4. Can I have one free to test?
A: For now, probably not, we are not rich and we have done all the funding for ourselves up to this point. And a mans gotta eat. One cannot live on bbq coins alone. We will release the information needed to modify the miners to be able to use our ASIC if it becomes necessary.
5. SCAMMM!!!???!?!?
A: If you think we are a scam please direct your money we have not asked you for toward any other upstart project currently running. I hear NVC might be worth a look.
6. When will the Production units be sent out?
A: We cannot be sure until a stable speed at our desired target is achieved at a consistent rate and once a viable competitor comes to market.
7. OMG Moderated thread, you must be running a scam.
A: Derailing posts, and users unwilling to read the OP, if you feel like trolling I will usually reply to you anyhow....but when I get tired of idiocracy someone will probably delete your posts, so lets only troll within reason.
8. Scrypt ASIC, Seriously?
A: Yup.
9. How long have you been working on this project?
A: Its been about a 1.5 years.
10. Will you provide a PCB design for the users that purchase just chips once you begin shipping units rather than hosted mining?
A: Yes, it will be available in advance open source with gerbers, support (when we have time), and debugging and updates (when we have time).
11. Will you ship out massive amounts of miners to everyone and ruin the network?
A: Nope, we will initially only sell hosted mining, then once we have viable competition we will begin to ship the units to the public. This will help slow the advancement of companies reverse engineering designs such as ours. Around this time we will likely be done with our gen 2 or 3 chips and have to clear out the hosted units anyway. We are in discussions with trusted members of the community to help stagger in hand hashing power to continue with decentralization of the network.
12. What price will you be charging for your miners?
A: ~0.115$ per kh/s (0.10$ for LTC) is the current pricing we are using as our baseline. This will likely change a bit, but not much. Once sales of ASIC devices begins ( Not FIB.HW/FIB.SITE shares) then you be able to pay in Cachecoin also, which can be found at cachecoin.org. (Cache is temporarily disabled due to a bug in the wallet we are working to fix.)
13. What is the hash rate and power consumption of the chips?
A: Our conservative estimates are 8-11 watts.
14. OMG Your prices are higher than GPUs, SCAM!?
A: How much power does it consume? Heat? We will be tweaking the design so it may change a bit but we created a miner that consumes under 5 watts and is faster than your gpu. Power costs will recoup in the long run vs any gpu. But that just depends on your situation. If that is not enough to make you buy one I recommend not purchasing one.
15. OMG no way thats too expensive!?
A: We will be creating several variant boards, they will range from a single chip to 32 chips (we may create more too) so please keep your jimmies un-rustled.
16. What are the model names for the units?
                                                                                   BTC                      LTC
A:  Prices are based on hash rate per miner.
   1. Fibonacci Recursion                                             $400        0.10 x 8650 = $346
    2. Fibonacci Axiom                                                 $7200    0.10 x 162000 = $6480
    3. Fibonacci Epsilon                                              $14000   0.10 x 315000 = $12600

17. Is your asic an Hardcopy or Fastpath based ASIC?
A. No, we spent this past year creating a chip that is a full custom ASIC.
18. Will you be charging for shipping?
A. No, it is included in the price.
19. Will you be charging VAT?
A. In most countries we can simply state no, we have our engineering team in Germany so they can ship directly. And most other countries we will simply absorb the cost.
20. Will you be limiting the amount of chips 1 person can purchase?
A. We successfully limited orders at initial sale so everyone had a chance to buy a miner at reasonable price (Including taking cache at a discounted rate) and now will no longer limit sales.
21. When will you ship?
A. Once we see that we have viable competition on the market. Until that time we will host the miners, or send them to the trusted hosts to handle.
22. How long until we begin receiving dividends?
A. Chip Dividends will be distributed once we begin testing the units, the time period in between us receiving the ASIC and starting hashing should only be about 2 weeks.
XFH dividends will be paid out automatically based on how many shares you purchased and accounting for profits per chip sale.
23. How much rack space is necessary to host the units?
A. 1U will hold between 150MHs - 200 MHs.
24. Will you be matching KNC's Titan in $/khs.
A. Yes, we had already figured in a large margin for just such an occasion. Each miners speeds will be increased to match the $/khs rate.
25. If I have 1 XMH is that the equivalent to 1 recursion?
A. Yes.

Informational Video on Fibonacci Project : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiprgb9Yxds&feature=youtu.be
ASIC DATASHEET: PNG for simple viewing.

For those that want full resolution : http://imgur.com/8ASgVod,GnCan8w,d2NiTX7,u12NGhy,7GlgGs1#0

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:42:42 PM

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that topic yet.

Let's hope it brings some good things. Scammers should Always be punished.

- -

@ Smoothie: Why are you actually quoting that post? So he can't change it afterwards?

losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:43:45 PM

Many people have decided to get together to fund a lawsuit against Jasin on Litecointalk.org.
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:16:56 PM

Many people have decided to get together to fund a lawsuit against Jasin on Litecointalk.org.

Thank you. I just read the actual complaint for the law suit. You can find it over here: http://imgur.com/lYsXXr6

The actual topic on Litecointalk can be found here

greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:06:45 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/florida-group-faces-fraud-charges-alleged-altcoin-pump-dump/

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:25:45 AM

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that topic yet.

Let's hope it brings some good things. Scammers should Always be punished.

- -

@ Smoothie: Why are you actually quoting that post? So he can't change it afterwards?

For reference.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:18:10 AM

About time!

It feels really good to know people are being charged for what they did to crypto community.

I did not invest in Fibonacci or CacheCoin, but certainly I'm worried that people try to pull such scams. They must be punished.
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:01:34 PM

About time!

It feels really good to know people are being charged for what they did to crypto community.

I did not invest in Fibonacci or CacheCoin, but certainly I'm worried that people try to pull such scams. They must be punished.

I haven't heard much about that / the lawsuit stated here: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22912.0.

Can someone provide us with some updates (if there are any) or tell us where to find these updates?

Looking for only a few minutes through these topics, I see how much damage have been done. Unbelieveble. I've lost a big part of my BTC due to this too, but it's heartbreaking to see people loosing many thousands of $'s to this.

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:35:45 PM

Does anyone have any updates about this?

I've not heard anything about Fibonacci / the lawsuits in months.

benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:57:33 AM

Does anyone have any updates about this?

I've not heard anything about Fibonacci / the lawsuits in months.

Last post about it seems to be from Atomic Chaos about helping someone filing a complaint. That was September

I lost a few thousand dollars as well.

This was my last communication from Jasinlee from September 23rd 2014

I am still working on the project, the threats and ltc forum moving the thread makes it pointless to even use their forum at this point so yeah you are right there. The design house says they are on track for October / November as long as everything goes according to schedule. The forum are acting this way because they think I am thibaud fabre, the dev who stole the funds....which is why they are mad since I cant issue all the refunds at once as he walked off with them. But no amount of convincing will make them understand it so I will keep working and take my work seriously. Thank you for seeing through that mess, its rough to read all of that garbage and no real way to make people see what is public information as fact.

I should have asked for that damn refund! lol
Tuan Kuan

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

You should go read the threads on the litecoin forum. The competitor is not really competition.
 Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: