Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto can be less volatile than gold?  (Read 2259 times)
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

Many people compare crypto to gold, and I see so many similarities as well.

I believe one day crypto can be less volatile than gold. If more people adopt, and address values to everyday items, trading in a daily basis, (like for grocery shopping) then crypto will  be easier to use, safer, fluctuate less in terms of prices, and a lot more stable.

What do you guys think?

It could be but not with the way that the coins are being handled right now and certainly now without regulations in the market. Gold is that way because there are a lot of regulations guarding the asset and the trading that revolves around it so if we want cryptos to be less volatile than gold then we would need regulations to stop all the people from manipulating the prices.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

not now, firstly crypto should grow 10x at least and then it will be more stable in terms of % of fluctuations.
For now it is not stable!

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

I hope that cryptocurrencies will eventually be really less volatile than gold. After all, if this happens, then we will be able to use them constantly and they will already be regarded as gold
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

yes cryptocurrency demand is not as much as gold and cryptocurrency is a bit that uses it different from gold, which is a lot of platforms that can accept and use it so making the price of gold can be very expensive and gold also has a very high influence because it can be used for payments on multiple platforms.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

I believe one day crypto can be less volatile than gold. If more people adopt, and address values to everyday items, trading in a daily basis, (like for grocery shopping) then crypto will  be easier to use, safer, fluctuate less in terms of prices, and a lot more stable.

What do you guys think?

it can be. we all bet that cryptocurrencies will grow closer to the end of 2018, but this did not happen. but it can also be with gold and we will depend entirely on it. it pleases me
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

Honestly speaking, it is difficult to compare gold with cryptocurrency because gold has physical properties due to which it has gained such value, with cryptocurrency everything is a little different!
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

I saw the essence of cryptocurrencies!
Gold can't be divided in a large amount in volume, so the price is stable!
The cryptocurrency can be split indefinitely, which is why the price of cryptocurrency will skyrocket!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

currently crypto currencies are very far from stable, it can even be said that the price of crypto currencies has never been stable, and this has become one of the attractions of crypto currency trading

kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

If you think that bitcoin can become less volatile than gold. Then bitcoin should replace gold in the global financial system. I certainly believe that this will happen, but we probably will not wait. It is necessary for the whole world to start using cryptocurrency on a daily basis.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

If we use stable coins, yeah, then it is less volatile than gold. But we want bitcoin to be volatile.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

What do you guys think?
I think its possible if the current system and valuation of the crypto-currency was overhaul and follow the ideas of the so called stable coins. This way less crypto volatility can be achieve. Unlike this current and existing system that full of loop holes the high volatility issue still remain as it is!
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

I do not believe in the development of such a scenario. Now the cryptocurrency has not received such popularity and probably never will, because the state is against it. The world must change, then the cryptocurrency will become popular, but now it's too early to talk about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:08:39 PM

I hope that cryptocurrencies will eventually be really less volatile than gold. After all, if this happens, then we will be able to use them constantly and they will already be regarded as gold
I doubt it. Go to any site where you can compare the rates of gold and the main cryptocurrencies. Check them well. You will see that the crypto is extremely volatile, and the situation will hardly change ever.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

Crypto will be way better than its current situation, but not better than Gold (especially with high volatility in price.). The good news, is with Gigzi project, price will be more stable, thanks for using Gold, silver and platinum.. So Gold is just a way for backing crypto price.

Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

Technically Bitcoin and Gold are two very different things, the fact that Gold is solid and Bitcoin can't even touch it but both of them are very similar in other ways, Crypto is the future and better than Gold.

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

2019 will be the year of even greater regulation of the cryptocurrency market. Etf is one of the steps to reduce market volatility. After taking Etf, the annual volatility of btc will not exceed 30%, I think.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

Cryptocurrency price volatility is one of it's positive points, it seem you have forgotten that there are stable coins like USDT and a host of others that people can utilise when they are looking for a coin that is not volatile.

Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

Honestly speaking, it is difficult to compare gold with cryptocurrency because gold has physical properties due to which it has gained such value, with cryptocurrency everything is a little different!
Ah special difference I not see, bitcoin has brought us blockchain and I think this much better gold , and of course bitcoin I think in the future will love much more than gold

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

I do not think that this is possible because the cryptocurrency is unstable and prices are growing strongly but there are also strong falls. I think it's because of the speculation in the market. Gold has no such opportunity to speculate. This is my personal opinion.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

I really hope that one day the cryptocurrency will become much less volatile and people will have more interest in it

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: