Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:12:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHEN] PERSON-TO-PERSON MICRO CONTRACTS –– 50,000+ app downloads  (Read 174682 times)
The-king

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

Guys, I didnt understand a little. Is the ICO already run? Where can I find the dates? Is there any difference in investing in a project before, maybe some kind of bonus?
well, according to some sources, ICO began on March 19, and will continue until September 19. Correct me if I'm wrong...

This is correct. Our ICO is currently in progress. Unlike many companies, we launched the ICO same day as we launched our product (i.e. got approved by Apple in the App Store).

We figured a shipping product Beta with users will inspire more confidence for ICO participants than a PDF white paper.  Smiley

Yes, I heard with Apple there are some difficulties. But I'm very glad that you have succeeded. Another plus in the treasure trove of achievements.
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

What if I'm not satisfied by the expert consultation, if it turns out useless for me? Can I claim a refund?
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

Blockchain is becoming more popular. I like the originality of your ideas. You will not have competitors, and hence the coin will grow in price steadily!
techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

What if I'm not satisfied by the expert consultation, if it turns out useless for me? Can I claim a refund?

This is a great question and one we have thought about quite a bit.

It's important to understand that we provide a decentralized, smart contract-based infrastructure for making video calls between consumers and Experts. This means we don't get into making any subjective decisions. Everything that happens on the platform is based on objective criteria.

First, we want to avoid the kind of situation you described. So, we have a rating system at the end of each call where both the Caller and Expert rate each other. If an Expert has poor ratings, the platform will move them lower in search results and eventually block them from the app. Callers can view the Expert's profile and see their rating before making a call, so they should have a pretty good idea of what to expect.

Second, we have a 30-second period at the beginning of the call where each party can determine if they want to continue with the call. Only if they go past 30 seconds does the call billing begin.

After all this, if there are still issues, we have the following protocol in place:

1) The first two times a caller reports a problem, we will transfer tokens to them from a pool of tokens reserved for support. There are several constraints for this. For example, if you stayed on a call for more than 15 mins then we do not provide this adjustment.

2) The third time a caller reports a problem, we will take the above action and then permanently block the caller from the platform. Our philosophy is that if a caller is continually having issues with Experts then perhaps this is not the right platform for them.

The above is an objective protocol and there are no exceptions.

Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

It's important to understand that we provide a decentralized, smart contract-based infrastructure for making video calls between consumers and Experts. This means we don't get into making any subjective decisions. Everything that happens on the platform is based on objective criteria.

First, we want to avoid the kind of situation you described. So, we have a rating system at the end of each call where both the Caller and Expert rate each other. If an Expert has poor ratings, the platform will move them lower in search results and eventually block them from the app. Callers can view the Expert's profile and see their rating before making a call, so they should have a pretty good idea of what to expect.

Second, we have a 30-second period at the beginning of the call where each party can determine if they want to continue with the call. Only if they go past 30 seconds does the call billing begin.

After all this, if there are still issues, we have the following protocol in place:

1) The first two times a caller reports a problem, we will transfer tokens to them from a pool of tokens reserved for support. There are several constraints for this. For example, if you stayed on a call for more than 15 mins then we do not provide this adjustment.

2) The third time a caller reports a problem, we will take the above action and then permanently block the caller from the platform. Our philosophy is that if a caller is continually having issues with Experts then perhaps this is not the right platform for them.

Wow, this looks like a multi-stage defense system against any unforeseen situation. It seems that you already have experience in similar applications? It really fascinates me.
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

Wow, this looks like a multi-stage defense system against any unforeseen situation. It seems that you already have experience in similar applications? It really fascinates me.

The more you think about now, the less errors the application will have in the future. I like your approach to business, it definitely deserves attention. tell me, do you have bonuses for investors?

vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

Only investors can beta test your app or it’s already available for all?
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

Only investors can beta test your app or it’s already available for all?
No, the application is already available to everyone. You can download it here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whenhub/id1101373601
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whenhub.mobile
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

To participate in the purchase of your tokens, we need to pass the KYC?
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:29:27 AM

Yes, but you pass verification simply by registering in the downloaded application.
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:32:06 AM

Yes, but you pass verification simply by registering in the downloaded application.
Cool! This seems like the most time-consuming and at the same time the most thoughtful decision. This is genius. I understand, like registration in the application, this process takes only a few minutes? So I just register, confirm the email, and the KYC is passed?
ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:35:09 AM

Hello! Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?
ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

I hope you will also contribute to the realization of sustainable agriculture, one of sustainable development goals
I really like these projects.
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:17:08 AM

Hello! Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?

Yes, you can look at the first page there is information about the referral program
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:20:04 AM

I hope you will also contribute to the realization of sustainable agriculture, one of sustainable development goals
I really like these projects.
I didn't see a mention of agriculture. This, of course, is an important industry, but where did you find information about this?
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

Guys, what features are you going to add to your applications in the future?
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

I wonder if there will be any restrictions on connecting with an expert from another country?
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

I wonder if there will be any restrictions on connecting with an expert from another country?
Must not be. I think that the profile of the expert should indicate the country, I possible languages in which consultations can be held. Then you decide whether to call an expert or not. Or look for an expert who can speak your language.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

Tell me, how exactly will the tokens be used on the platform? And can users then sell the token and get the usual money?
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

Tell me, how exactly will the tokens be used on the platform? And can users then sell the token and get the usual money?
Yes, you can store them in your wallet waiting for the coin to grow in value, or exchange for fiat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: