Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][VAR] 🐬 Blue Frontiers (VARYON) - Sustainable floating islands 🐬  (Read 26079 times)
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

When can we expect exchanges?

It will come, lets not rush things.First we reach soft cap and when sale is done team will have news about exchange for sure then Cheesy
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

News about Blue Frontiers Global Contest with Startup Societies Foundation
http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/environment/building-sustainable-floating-islands-in-special-economic-zones/article/522016

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

project is reallt getting attention,and that is great,as its something different in this crypto ICO market.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

Whats the estimates price for one of these houses there on the floating island?
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

Is there a place where we can check the progress of the sale?How much has been sold?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

It think that it was mention that guesstimate is around 200k for a house on the island.Payed in Var ofc Cheesy Maybe if there will be like apartments they will be cheaper?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

It think that it was mention that guesstimate is around 200k for a house on the island.Payed in Var ofc Cheesy Maybe if there will be like apartments they will be cheaper?

I would love to live on a SEA STEAD and I think 200k is quite reasonable. I think now is the time to invest and if the value of the token blows up it will be cheaper to buy. I am wondering how many whales are going to go in to invest with several hundred k USD worth of tokens which will give them a house very cheap, especially if the coin moons. I plan to invest but of course I don't have much spare but am determined to invest in the presale. I am wondering when will it be ready the initial one in 2021 or beforehand? I am going to follow this project very closely as I really want to be a part of it.  Smiley EDIT just saw 2021 as the first seastead deployment, so I have to wait three more years. I hope by then the price moons of VAR and I can buy a house there.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Londondungeon

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

I have an interesting question.Will you try to get workers and companies that will be needed to build everything and pay them in crypto or you plan to go for normal real world companies and fiat in that arena?
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

I would love to live on a SEA STEAD and I think 200k is quite reasonable. I think now is the time to invest and if the value of the token blows up it will be cheaper to buy. I am wondering how many whales are going to go in to invest with several hundred k USD worth of tokens which will give them a house very cheap, especially if the coin moons. I plan to invest but of course I don't have much spare but am determined to invest in the presale. I am wondering when will it be ready the initial one in 2021 or beforehand? I am going to follow this project very closely as I really want to be a part of it.  Smiley EDIT just saw 2021 as the first seastead deployment, so I have to wait three more years. I hope by then the price moons of VAR and I can buy a house there.

Same thing here, really nice way to "retire" from normal world.Kinda wondering what kind of structure of the people will live there?I think it will be pretty colorful.
AcerSwift3

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

When can we expect exchanges?

It will come, lets not rush things.First we reach soft cap and when sale is done team will have news about exchange for sure then Cheesy

Yes,we can be sure that exchanges will come,usually soon after end of the ICO,no ned to worry about that
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

Is there a place where we can check the progress of the sale?How much has been sold?

They are working on putting a ticker on the website.

Last count was 1250 ETH (equivalent).

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

I have an interesting question.Will you try to get workers and companies that will be needed to build everything and pay them in crypto or you plan to go for normal real world companies and fiat in that arena?

Im pretty sure those companies will ask to be paid in fiat.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

It will all depend on the employees and companies. Blue Frontiers will try to pay as many vendors and employees in varyon. Many of their current employees and companies they work with now have opted to get paid in BTC and ETH.

The money raised during the ICO will be split between BTC, ETH, USD and EUR to make payments for all of the work through 2021.

DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

And what is the soft cap,in ETH?
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

4000 ETH

saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

Hello,

i am supporting this project and i believe in it, because it has good reviews from the team of Zencash, another trustworthy and reliable project on the go.

Good luck!
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Hello,

i am supporting this project and i believe in it, because it has good reviews from the team of Zencash, another trustworthy and reliable project on the go.

Good luck!

Yes, we love ZenCash at Blue Frontiers. Mainly due to Robert Viglione coming to the seasteading conference last year and being a genuinely nice guy who believes in the tech.

I hope that the expertise with that team can contribute to some blockchain advances on the seastead and somehow integrate easily with varyon.

Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

Here's a short interview at the TechInAsia conference with one of Blue Frontiers' advisors, Dorjee Sun, talking about sea level rise and seasteading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WdPu5bNIEE

Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

4000 ETH

That seems somehow low for this kind of project.There will be more sale stages later,if needed?
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

From varyon.io

Distribution
4-28%*   Public sale
7-8%   Presale
5-6%   Blue Frontiers seed funders
10-15%   Blue Frontiers team
45-72%   Seastead/SeaZone Construction, Development, Administration

* The amount of Varyon (VAR) allotted to seastead/SeaZone Construction, Development, Administration is inversely correlated with the amount purchased in the public sale. That is, the more Varyon (VAR) sold in the public sale, the less Varyon (VAR) held for seastead/SeaZone Construction, Development, Administration.

Blue Frontiers plans to prototype the first seastead with funds raised from the Varyon (VAR) Crowdsale, and to fund additional seasteads through sales. The Varyon (VAR) Blue Frontiers holds for seastead and SeaZone Construction, Development, and Administration will be used only as needed, in order to create seasteads and SeaZones and to strengthen the ecosystem of products and services available to Varyon (VAR) holders.

4,000 ETH    Soft cap
22,000 ETH    Hard cap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: