Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][VAR] 🐬 Blue Frontiers (VARYON) - Sustainable floating islands 🐬  (Read 26066 times)
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/blue-frontiers-21662 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Welcome and thanks for spreading the word about Blue Frontiers and Varyon m8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

I have visited your official website, and I think the concept of your project is great. Would you please give me the information about the schedule of the token sale period? Is KYC verification required?
Hilderman

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

Are there  any plans for  telegram airdrops soon?That seems like a popular idea lately to spread awareness about the project.

True,thats a good way to attract large amount of people and to get some attention.I guess they will announce it if they decide to go that way.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:42:38 AM

Since nobody shared the introduction video with basic information about Varyon, I thought it would be good to have it here on forum also, for lazy people who don't have a habit of researching a bit more. Share it on other platforms also Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=LwCu4IuSmvc

Thanks for the video,  lazy people are all around us:)

maybe I missed it , can you post it again the ico dates, pre ico etc.

Its presale at the moment and public sale will start in June.

Do you maybe know exact dates for those sale phases?

Token sale should start on May 15th.

Actually there is no set date yet for the public sale. They are still working on shoring up security for the token, putting as many industry eyes on it (including Dr. Nagy of the Ethereum Institute) to make sure we will have a secure token.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:43:22 AM

Great and futuristic project!

I see that you have team from all over the world,but where exactly is your company registered?

The company is currently registered in Singapore.

Does that mean company maybe plan to move somewhere with better crypto laws?I know many projects opt for Estonia.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

Since nobody shared the introduction video with basic information about Varyon, I thought it would be good to have it here on forum also, for lazy people who don't have a habit of researching a bit more. Share it on other platforms also Cheesy

Actually there is no set date yet for the public sale. They are still working on shoring up security for the token, putting as many industry eyes on it (including Dr. Nagy of the Ethereum Institute) to make sure we will have a secure token.

When can we expect for sale dates to be set?
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

The date will be in June but they don't know when the date will be set yet.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

This seems like a ambitious and expensive project.In case you dont reach hard cap wil you have enough to go on with the project?
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

This seems like a ambitious and expensive project.In case you dont reach hard cap wil you have enough to go on with the project?

If the hard cap is hit they will have funding from the ICO to get through all of the engineering, prototypes and likely construction of the first platform. They will have the reserves from there to pay for further building. This gives Blue Frontiers more control over the experiment of the pilot project which makes it easier overall for Blue Frontiers moving forward after that.

If only the soft cap is hit they will be able to fund most of the engineering and prototyping but money will be tight and they may need to burn through some reserves and instead of owning the pilot platforms they will likely have to do pre-sales to other companies/groups/rich individuals. That will make it a bit more difficult but still do-able. But with the soft cap there will be more reserves.

Sort of like the difference of having a car company where you build one car at a time and sell it to get money for the next car, or having a manufacturing plant where you can mass produce a bunch.

Anywhere in between is just varying degrees between the two.

Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:50:52 PM

If the hard cap is hit they will have funding from the ICO to get through all of the engineering, prototypes and likely construction of the first platform. They will have the reserves from there to pay for further building. This gives Blue Frontiers more control over the experiment of the pilot project which makes it easier overall for Blue Frontiers moving forward after that.

If only the soft cap is hit they will be able to fund most of the engineering and prototyping but money will be tight and they may need to burn through some reserves and instead of owning the pilot platforms they will likely have to do pre-sales to other companies/groups/rich individuals. That will make it a bit more difficult but still do-able. But with the soft cap there will be more reserves.

Sort of like the difference of having a car company where you build one car at a time and sell it to get money for the next car, or having a manufacturing plant where you can mass produce a bunch.

Ok, great,thank you for the detailed answer.Hopefully you will reach hard cap so you wont have any issues along the way.

What will happen with unsold tokens,in case you dont reach hard cap?Maybe those could be used later on for another round of sale?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

Are citizens of any countries excluded from sale,or everyone can join?
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

Are citizens of any countries excluded from sale,or everyone can join?

I think US and China can't participate because of laws.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:51:12 PM

The date will be in June but they don't know when the date will be set yet.

Oh sorry, my bad for misinformation, I was sure I saw the date on White paper, but it is better to have everything sorted then to rush things.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

Ok, great,thank you for the detailed answer.Hopefully you will reach hard cap so you wont have any issues along the way.

What will happen with unsold tokens,in case you dont reach hard cap?Maybe those could be used later on for another round of sale?

Tokens that are not sold will stay in reserved and sold later to invest further if project will need more funds from what I was able to understand.Those wallets with those funds will be public and community will be informed what is happening and we will be able to verify everything so its's pretty well organized. Cheesy
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

What is the current bonus for those that wants to join sale now?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

Sale already started?I didnt know that,was it announced somewhere?
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

Sale already started?I didnt know that,was it announced somewhere?

Yes,presale is live,here is the link https://www.blue-frontiers.com/en/varyon
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

I don't think that there is a bonus available, but it is possible that if you contact them and invest larger sum that team might offer you some kind of a bonus.
HiLander

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Blue Frontiers is such a good idea.Moving everything to crypto governed islands and if I understand correctly those islands will have ability to be moved and change locations? Like a good version of waterworld!This is so big project I sincerely hope you guys will be able o do this , no matter if takes 5-10 years it would be worth a wait Cheesy
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

I don't think that there is a bonus available, but it is possible that if you contact them and invest larger sum that team might offer you some kind of a bonus.

There is a bonus in presale after all.It is from 5%-15% it seems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: